Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Zonar, Debetro and 5 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Richard Cheese, Lookologist003 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Aesthetics = Maxilla + IPD

That’s all.
IPD is a meme. It's more like don't be brachy and have a healthy facial development.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, thecel, n9wiff and 1 other person

That’s all.
That's also why this shit from Gio got over 2 million likes + hundreds of reposts with tens of thousands of likes :what:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 65752 and mike21

That’s all.
When I feel too much happy, I look up your threads
Then I realize it's over:feelswah:

• So Sad
I would never have released just how important IPD is or even what IPD was if I had never found these forums. IPD is so important to get right, it's almost as brutal as manletism (but face is far more characteristic than body, so is stronger component to your social value than body.)

I think because our brains are so primed to recognize faces from some patterns of light and dark, that if there are even slight misalignments particularly near the center of the face, it's just so over. IPD is one of the landmarks of humanity. I noticed when I try drawing faces or just a set of eyes, it's special relationship between the palprable fissure length and the distance between each eye that is what makes it good or not

Quit messing with the humanity slider.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and thecel
even slight misalignments particularly near the center of the face, it's just so over.
Think stroke victims. Their bone would not have degraded instantly, but because their muscles are no longer tensed, their soft features become misaligned and their mouth is pulled down to one corner, and it might look like they have jowls on one side of their face.

Having a narrow IPD is like being born with the face of mild stroke victim. Emphasis on born because IPD issues are present from birth, yet usually a stroke happens out of the womb and later into life after a diet of cheeseburgers and deep-fried butter (IDK are they??) Maybe that's too exaggerated, but I think it's a decent analogy because most strangers you meet are going to know what a stroke does to a face, but not what a IPD is or what a narrow IPD does to a face.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
That's also why this shit from Gio got over 2 million likes + hundreds of reposts with tens of thousands of likes :what:

The bills cannot be this high to be doing this fucking cringe shit for views :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65752
Can you record more music brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Heinrich Schmidt, Lookologist003 and 2 others
I hate and regret this post. How could I forget dolicho skull.
Robust dolicho > robust meso > robust brachy > mesocuck > dolichocuck > brachycuck

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Lookologist003 and thecel
It feels like more honestly, if you were to ask me I would say your mewing progress pictures and video singing is from 8 years ago. Back then when you were someone relevant. You were, 15? And now, 20? Damn:feelskek: Wasted teenager years just like me

Robust dolicho > robust meso > robust brachy > mesocuck > dolichocuck > brachycuck
What is the distinction between robust and cuck supposed to mean?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ASM5, thecel, Richard Cheese and 3 others