Larping for free rhino

V

Venommm_

Lurker
I’ve got an appointment with an ENT scheduled soon. My nose is visibly wonky from the front and side , where I’m from you can get a free rhino to reshape the nose if the structure of outside of the nose is blocking the airway

My bridge covers my left nostril and I actually struggle to breathe when lying down

However I want a free rhino to straighten my nose, so I am gonna try exaggerate. What should I say apart from I struggle sleeping?

I can dm a pic of my nose if u wanna see if it’s bad enough for a surgeon to be able to treat it

Probably minor thing that you should know:

If you ever go to do 'real' rhinoplasty, some surgeons might charge you more because you had surgeries previously.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
Isnt this called septorhinoplasty?
Yes. This can be given for free where I live if the external bone/actual shape of the nose is blocking airflow and mine is (very minor blockage tho ,however visually/externally you can definitely tell the bone tilts to the side), as it’s minor in my case I’m unsure what to say in order to ensure I get the surgery given.

Last edited:
Probably minor thing that you should know:

If you ever go to do 'real' rhinoplasty, some surgeons might charge you more because you had surgeries previously.
Yeah for revision rhino’s right

Yes. This can be given for free where I live if the external bone/actual shape of the nose is blocking airflow and mine is (very minor blockage tho ,however visually/externally you can definitely tell the bone tilts to the side), as it’s minor in my case I’m unsure what to say in order to ensure I get the surgery given.
Lmao i have the same issue. Can tell esp in front phone cam

• +1
Lmao i have the same issue. Can tell esp in front phone cam
Yeah I have an appointment scheduled with a surgeon I just need to know exactly what to say if they ask any questions

Try it

• +1
Yeah I have an appointment scheduled with a surgeon I just need to know exactly what to say if they ask any questions
Just say you can't breathe properly and it is hindering your life, sleep, and sports. Say you end up mouthbreathing which is bad for health. Say you feel like you werent born the way you were supposed to be and it feels like your body is defective

• +1
Just say you can't breathe properly and it is hindering your life, sleep, and sports. Say you end up mouthbreathing which is bad for health. Say you feel like you werent born the way you were supposed to be and it feels like your body is defective
Yeah this is good. I was also gonna mention nosebleeds also but i don’t know what to say if they ask how often they occur and how long they last etc, bleeds are a tell tale sign of a deviated septum , I told my doctor who referred me that I get them but kinda stumbled a bit when she questioned me, they gave me some treatement to use until the appointment (which I’m not gonna use cus it doesn’t bleed) - just need to know what to say regarding this bit tbh

Yeah this is good. I was also gonna mention nosebleeds also but i don’t know what to say if they ask how often they occur and how long they last etc, bleeds are a tell tale sign of a deviated septum , I told my doctor who referred me that I get them but kinda stumbled a bit when she questioned me, they gave me some treatement to use until the appointment (which I’m not gonna use cus it doesn’t bleed) - just need to know what to say regarding this bit tbh
I wouldnt talk about getting nosebleeds. Its a risky lie. Do you know enough about it to fabricate the entire story? What if ypu fuck up at some point? What if they check your nose for signs of nosebleeds and see nothing?

• Hmm...
I wouldnt talk about getting nosebleeds. It’s a risky lie. Do you know enough about it to fabricate the entire story? What if ypu fuck up at some point? What if they check your nose for signs of nosebleeds and see nothing?
It’s caused by dryness in the nostril as a result of it not producing much mucus as a result of it being blocked. typically they don’t happen frequently/all the time as that would be a hospital concern. I’m pretty certain I wouldn’t have been referred if I didn’t say it as my doctor would not stop asking about it. I’m just gonna say it’s an occasional thing but I’m gonna have to look into it further as and when they typically occur in less severe cases. The apppointmenr is in a few months still so I have time to learn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen