Leanmaxxing is horrible

Manana

Manana

Gold
I am so deprived of dopamine it's insane. I feel like shit when I eat and when I don't eat, for different reasons obviously.

I only eat shit I don't want to. I'm constantly hungry. And the worst thing is; I'm not even at 12 percent. Idk how would I maintain it if I ever reach it.

Leanmaxxing with a big apetite is a horrible experience. It's worth it but it's so hard. And the fact it can only get wxponentionally worse from here is horrifying.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, copemaxxeer, BrahminBoss and 3 others
I am so deprived of dopamine it's insane. I feel like shit when I eat and when I don't eat, for different reasons obviously.

I only eat shit I don't want to. I'm constantly hungry. And the worst thing is; I'm not even at 12 percent. Idk how would I maintain it if I ever reach it.

Leanmaxxing with a big apetite is a horrible experience. It's worth it but it's so hard. And the fact it can only get wxponentionally worse from here is horrifying.
I’m lean maxxing and feel amazing

Just slightly lower libido

Whats ur diet like

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Are you starvemaxxing? I'm eating 2 meals a day right now about 500-700 kcal deficit and it's fine

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

Leanmaxxing is hell. But we have to persevere

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Manana
I’m lean naturally at 130 lb / 59 kg

• Woah
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker

If ur stuck at a specific bf then ur genetics most likely have u capped there

• Woah
Reactions: Manana
just eat high volume low calorie foods but you can never really make the fatigue go away until you maintain that weight

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Manana
I’m lean maxxing and feel amazing

Just slightly lower libido

Whats ur diet like
Less carbs and fats, no sugars and lots of fruit. I also eat normal lunch and reduced dinner. Nothing specific. Probably around 400 calories deficit daily, maybe less with my metabolism.
Are you starvemaxxing? I'm eating 2 meals a day right now about 500-700 kcal deficit and it's fine
Not really just feels like I have to in order to really lose weight. I have been leanmaxxing for a year and a few months and the progress has slowed down. So I need to step it up a bit.
I guess the worst thing is how much I used to enjoy food I now can't eat. That easy dopamine hit you get when eating.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
Less carbs and fats, no sugars and lots of fruit. I also eat normal lunch and reduced dinner. Nothing specific. Probably around 400 calories deficit daily, maybe less with my metabolism.
No, as in food wise

Do you eat mostly goyslop or “real foods”?

Not really just feels like I have to in order to really lose weight. I have been leanmaxxing for a year and a few months and the progress has slowed down. So I need to step it up a bit.
I guess the worst thing is how much I used to enjoy food I now can't eat. That easy dopamine hit you get when eating.
Try doing refeed days

• Woah
No, as in food wise

Do you eat mostly goyslop or “real foods”?
I eat quite healthy, lots of vegetables we grow around the house and shit. We buy local eggs and potatos and all that. Only meat idk about the quality, but shouldnt be a problem, I live in the Balkans.
Barely no fast food, maybe pizza once a month.
I know I just need to eat less and maybe include cardio. This is more venting than anything.

I eat quite healthy, lots of vegetables we grow around the house and shit. We buy local eggs and potatos and all that. Only meat idk about the quality, but shouldnt be a problem, I live in the Balkans.
Barely no fast food, maybe pizza once a month.
I know I just need to eat less and maybe include cardio. This is more venting than anything.
I see

Maybe try cutting out the veges other than a little tiny amount of spinach

Leave in potatoes and beans

Try to aim for 6-8 eggs daily, lean more towards meat eggs and fruit

Also drink grass fed kefir daily

• +1

fym, how much deficit are you on.
You might be starvemaxxing and not leanmaxxing

It's nothing. Just fast and leptin eventually goes down

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
lol nah, I don’t want to lose my zygos or jaw definition

even if it’s temporary
no harm in going until 18% bf
extra muscle would boost you a lot with leanness