Life as a white man in 2024 is absolutely terrible

📎♿️⚙️

📎♿️⚙️

I will kill more sex havers than STD’s
Title we have no appeal and no SMV and we are literally only used as a betabuxx, human ATM. And are foids are traitors to us on mass. You JBW coping ethnics have no idea what it is actually like to be a white men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Richard Cheese, ggg.tv🤫 and 10 others
not even a molecule

david denson magazine GIF

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo, NoseProphecy and IAMNOTANINCEL
true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, ggg.tv🤫, traveler and 3 others
Black men have it the easiest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, ggg.tv🤫, copingtoohardrn and 4 others
we have no appeal and no SMV and we are literally only used as a betabuxx=i am genetic deadend and blame it on being white

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Debetro, NoseProphecy and 2 others
we have no appeal and no SMV and we are literally only used as a betabuxx=i am genetic deadend and blame it on being white
You are a 6'3 whitecel if anybody should be denying JBW it is you

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Richard Cheese, Bushman and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Mister Fuwy and 📎♿️⚙️
its cuz ur celtic

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Bushman, Mister Fuwy and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and northern mogger
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard Cheese, traveler and murdah
JBW works on every other race besides White Women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard Cheese, 📎♿️⚙️, murdah and 1 other person
Trust me
Ur just failod by location

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, murdah and 📎♿️⚙️
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, murdah and 📎♿️⚙️
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, try2beme, northern mogger and 1 other person
It's shit, only thugmaxxed low-iq niggers from all over the globe manage to attract women

I am a med and since attracting a female med is impossible, I have to settle for Amerindians from the highlands with an SMV of 3/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, St.TikTokcel and 📎♿️⚙️
Title we have no appeal and no SMV and we are literally only used as a betabuxx, human ATM. And are foids are traitors to us on mass. You JBW coping ethnics have no idea what it is actually like to be a white men.
4128094 4127843 Picsart 24 04 26 23 18 06 010

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and murdah
JBW works on every other race besides White Women.
You mean being a betabuxx cuck works on all races of foids besides white foids?

Imagine being born male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88, northern mogger and murdah
We know. The current studies says a lot of state of dating of white guys and it does not look good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, northern mogger and 📎♿️⚙️
vitun cuck
Vittu Suomessa 40-50% parisuhteissa ei harrasta yhtään seksiä vuodessa. Its over. Kaikki noi on jotain beta provider suhteita. Normaali miehen tulevaisuus. Over.

• JFL
Vittu Suomessa 40-50% parisuhteissa ei harrasta yhtään seksiä vuodessa. Its over. Kaikki noin jotain beta provider suhteita. Normaali miehen tulevaisuus
se on koska naiset ei ole tyytyväisiä ja haluaa jätkän jolla menee kaikki paremmin, se on vaan vaatimusten nousu, sama kaikkialla

se on koska naiset ei ole tyytyväisiä ja haluaa jätkän jolla menee kaikki paremmin, se on vaan vaatimusten nousu, sama kaikkialla
Mutta toi on ihan hullu määrä. Kaikissa hyvissä suhteissa harrastetaan seksiä ainenkin kerran kuukaudessa. Se, että puolet ei harrasta ollenkaan seksiä, sitä ei voi edes kutsua suhteeks.

• JFL
Mutta toi on ihan hullu määrä. Kaikissa hyvissä suhteissa harrastetaan seksiä ainenkin kerran kuukaudessa. Se, että puolet ei harrasta ollenkaan seksiä, sitä ei voi edes kutsua suhteeks.
ei mua kiinnosta, meinaa vaa et keskiverto suomalaine jätkä ei enää nykymaailmassa riitä mihinkään, sama asia kaikkialla muualla maailmassa, keskiverti häviää ja paljon keskivertoa parempi voittaa aivan järjettömästi

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
ei mua kiinnosta, meinaa vaa et keskiverto suomalaine jätkä ei enää nykymaailmassa riitä mihinkään, sama asia kaikkialla muualla maailmassa, keskiverti häviää ja paljon keskivertoa parempi voittaa aivan järjettömästi
Toi ei varmaan tee hyvää monen miehen mentaliteetille. its over.

• +1
It's shit, only thugmaxxed low-iq niggers from all over the globe manage to attract women

I am a med and since attracting a female med is impossible, I have to settle for Amerindians from the highlands with an SMV of 3/10
I always see subhuman thugs with htbs jeesus

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️

Picsart 24 05 14 01 47 30 141

"We have no appeal and SMV as whites bro. BBC is law, our destiny is to be a betabuxx to a diabetic landwhale. It's over for us both."

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
You mean being a betabuxx cuck works on all races of foids besides white foids?

Nah a lot of ethnic women are attracted to light European features ,not to mention that being with a
white guy is a flex among their peers.Dont get it twisted tho all of this starts at HTN

Nah your just a incel

OP is central asian by the way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Debetro
Dont get it twisted tho all of this starts at HTN
Then why call it JBW JFL? It's just be good looking theory. Dalits post pic related and screech muh JBW is LAW!

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and SidharthTheSlayer
OP is a sandnigger btw

• WTF
Reactions: Richard Cheese and 📎♿️⚙️