Looking for a good reasonable semaglutide source

M

Metanoia

Iron
Im in the Usa, and shipping preferably would take less than 1 week considering its a peptide.
Additionally id really like to actually get it in the injectable form, ive taken peptides before but ive never had to mix anything with like bac water.

For reference the starting dose is .25mg and you should taper up .25 every week. I've been seeing 5mg for like $250 on some sketchy sites.

In return ill make a full in depth guide on my experience and my friends experiences on it cutting for summer.
If anyone has a way to combat the high insulin (pretty much the only important side effect) lemme know.

why don’t you ask for a harem of jb stacies along with that

muh less than 1 week shipping muh already in injectable form muh cheap reasonable source

kys

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss and princeofpeace
why don’t you ask for a harem of jb stacies along with that

muh less than 1 week shipping muh already in injectable form muh cheap reasonable source

kys
im not asking for cheap, i was just providing reference numbers
im asking for 1 week because its a peptide and bad shipping severely breaks down peptides (you aren't supposed to shake them either)
and already prepared for injection isn't too much to ask for

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
just stop fucking eating bro literally easiest looksmax ever is losing weight

imagine being blackpilled and fat lmao

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
just stop fucking eating bro literally easiest looksmax ever is losing weight

imagine being blackpilled and fat lmao
bro im 140 pounds. i just wanna get leaner without hunger paigns.
I totally get ur point, but your completely ignorant on how the peptide works which is why your spouting the "just stop eating bro" nonsense

Nigga how do j get int Mongolia? 😢
Over for you. Why do you even need botox though?
just look for some chinese botox manufacturer because they'll probably ship to mongolia.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Over for you. Why do you even need botox though?
just look for some chinese botox manufacturer because they'll probably ship to mongolia.
Ahort Nose

Its not going to fix your nose to any meaningful degree bhai, stop coping and get rhino.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Metanoia
bro im 140 pounds. i just wanna get leaner without hunger paigns.
I totally get ur point, but your completely ignorant on how the peptide works which is why your spouting the "just stop eating bro" nonsense
Most of the compounding pharmacies aren't going to prescribe it to you. They do video interviews and require a physical and for you to input your actual stats. They also have stupid subscription and provider fees on top. You're better off ordering from a roid site - just ask and I'll DM.

But tbh, you probably shouldn't even use semaglutide or tirzepatide at 140 lbs. You'll get really sick and you run the risk of irreversibly fucking your health up and I say this as someone who was anorexic as fuck as a teenager. Put on some muscle and then cut the right way back from 165+ lbs to get properly lean versus just starvemaxxing to literally nothing.

Most of the compounding pharmacies aren't going to prescribe it to you. They do video interviews and require a physical and for you to input your actual stats. They also have stupid subscription and provider fees on top. You're better off ordering from a roid site - just ask and I'll DM.

But tbh, you probably shouldn't even use semaglutide or tirzepatide at 140 lbs. You'll get really sick and you run the risk of irreversibly fucking your health up and I say this as someone who was anorexic as fuck as a teenager. Put on some muscle and then cut the right way back from 165+ lbs to get properly lean versus just starvemaxxing to literally nothing.
im muscular, just cutting on stimulants but i wanna switch to hunger suppressors. im also short.

but yeah that kinda link is what im looking for, ill shoot you a dm