Men are smart female dumb. Total cope.

Informationcapitali

Informationcapitali

Losing my mind
You think this, you’ve had less then pleasant experience with the opposite gender and now want to act up and be edgy.

Good emoji here:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:.

Muh brotherhood= i live in a delusion where I think my arch-nemesis are females.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, try2beme and nathan
most killers are men
most robbers are men
most rapists are men
etc etc
so women>men

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan and Informationcapitali
Women = same intelligence level
Men = bigger disparity

Men are smarter and dumber

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, ascension, <6PSLcel and 6 others
Testosterone makes you dumber

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, BrahminBoss, rhinoplasty and 2 others
Men have practical and problem solving intelligence that most women can never even come close to, even with high IQ. Women are smarter in micro managing shit and running their mouths. Even women with higher IQs(pulled up by their verbal intelligence) will most likely be dumber than the average guy when it comes to spatial and real world reasoning. That’s just how it works. They aren’t dumber. Their brains just do certain things better and worse just like our brains. But they are less mature because they are treated and protected like children all their lives. That is 100 percent true

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, ascension, IndraBC and 1 other person
You think this, you’ve had less then pleasant experience with the opposite gender and now want to act up and be edgy.

Good emoji here:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:.

Muh brotherhood= i live in a delusion where I think my arch-nemesis are females.
Women aren't very smart. Not in a pertinent type of way.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Men = bigger disparity

Same with extremities of gentleness and brutality. Men are more gentle, selfless and caring, but also more ruthless and brutal.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Men = bigger disparity

It is actually a true fact
Women are most of the time usually closer to an average where men fall on both extreme
Which is why the giga ultimate retards are all men and all the giga ultimate smart geniuses are all men too

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and ElTruecel
We all know the answer here, things repeated a million times 10 years ago, how boring the forum is.

We all know the answer here, things repeated a million times 10 years ago, how boring the forum is.
Do you expect a forum whos entire existence is resumed to:
- Something entirely determined by your genetics affect your whole life, and you cant do shit about it but we will still throw some copium for some retards that actually follow it
Do you expect such a forum to have any new shit to say? People have been making the same "chad get women, incel lonely" threads for years, how some guy is a cuck betamale and some guy gets girls
This forum has never been unique

• So Sad
Reactions: Freixel
Do you expect a forum whos entire existence is resumed to:
- Something entirely determined by your genetics affect your whole life, and you cant do shit about it but we will still throw some copium for some retards that actually follow it
Do you expect such a forum to have any new shit to say? People have been making the same "chad get women, incel lonely" threads for years, how some guy is a cuck betamale and some guy gets girls
This forum has never been unique
LEBGFINAL ITS ME LORENCE!

At the pinnacle of any hierarchy, there is a man, not a woman. At the bottom of any hierarchy, there is also a man, not a woman.
The smartest people on the planet will always be men.
The stupidest people on the planet will also always be men.
At ~120 IQ, the ratio of men to women is 2:1. At ~170 IQ, it's 30:1. Mind boggling difference.
Unfortunately, the people who control the world will always have a dick, not a vagina.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and BlackpillRemedy
At the pinnacle of any hierarchy, there is a man, not a woman. At the bottom of any hierarchy, there is also a man, not a woman.
At ~120 IQ, the ratio of men to women is 2:1. At ~170 IQ, it's 30:1. Mind boggling difference.
Unfortunately, the people who control the world will always have a dick, not a vagina.
Wym unfortunately?

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, BlackpillRemedy and Eblan
Men are smarter you fell for cucked feminist propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, Eriot Lodger, Informationcapitali and 1 other person
Men have practical and problem solving intelligence that most women can never even come close to, even with high IQ. Women are smarter in micro managing shit and running their mouths. Even women with higher IQs(pulled up by their verbal intelligence) will most likely be dumber than the average guy when it comes to spatial and real world reasoning. That’s just how it works. They aren’t dumber. Their brains just do certain things better and worse just like our brains. But they are less mature because they are treated and protected like children all their lives. That is 100 percent true

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tallnegga and mrdouchebag
This “men are smarter and dumber” myth has to stop

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tallnegga and mrdouchebag
Getting a lot of pussy is what convinced me women are retarded actually

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and IndraBC
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Men = bigger disparity

same with gooks, on average they are 5-10 points higher in IQ but the bell curve is significantly steeper for them, meaning they have less geniuses

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back