Message to all muslims and christians

murdah

murdah

Kraken
IMG 8515 IMG 8479 Is an alliance against the Zionist Regime a possibility in the 21st century?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Mister Fuwy, Eternal_ and 2 others
Is an alliance against the Zionist Regime a possibility in the 21st century?
it is looking increasingly likely. More and more mainstream conservative influencers like Andrew Tate, Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson have been turning away from the jewish controlled right, and carving a new right wing free of their influence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, murdah and Deprived
i don't like muzzies but many christians in the US support israel and jews

• +1
Reactions: murdah
10 years ago, 99% of conservatives fucked with Ben shapiro. Today, a very large amount of people on the right see him for what he is.

• +1
Fuck no. Eradicate Islam and Islamists from the planet. I will never ally with any of them

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Fuck no. Eradicate Islam and Islamists from the planet. I will never ally with any of them
u don’t even believe in ZOG or jewish power

• JFL
i don't like muzzies but many christians in the US support israel and jews
muslims u mean wtf is muzzies

and any proof to claim that

and nobody wants to ally with u (singular) scum

realistically nothing will change and the world and society will progress as they are progressing right now

u don’t even believe in ZOG or jewish power
Jews have a strong lobby. No I don’t think that Jews run the world. Christendom runs the world. Muslimcels will keep bending the knee before their Christian overlords.

and nobody wants to ally with u (singular) scum
I will tell you this much: Christians unanimously hate Islam far more than they could hate Jews. It is why Israel continues to exist and it is why you are all strongly looked down upon in the west. All Christians hate Islam.

Jews have a strong lobby. No I don’t think that Jews run the world. Christendom runs the world. Muslimcels will keep bending the knee before their Christian overlords.

I will tell you this much: Christians unanimously hate Islam far more than they could hate Jews. It is why Israel continues to exist and it is why you are all strongly looked down upon in the west. All Christians hate Islam.
yeah christendom rules the world which is why the world is in such a great state right now right?

never have i ever heard about christians hating islam

and btw they aren't good Christians if they hate right? like Christians wouldn't even hurt a fly let alone hate something

seems fishy

only a temporary truce is possible, because ultimately once the jews are out of the way, the mudslimes will take their place in the power vaccum

• +1
never have i ever heard about christians hating islam

and btw they aren't good Christians if they hate right? like Christians wouldn't even hurt a fly let alone hate something

seems fishy
You haven’t heard about Christians hating Islam?! Bahahahahahahah

And yes, we can hate! We are called to rebuke false prophets like Muhammad the pedophile and false religions like your shit Islam. We have full impunity to do so.

You haven’t heard about Christians hating Islam?! Bahahahahahahah

And yes, we can hate! We are called to rebuke false prophets like Muhammad the pedophile and false religions like your shit Islam. We have full impunity to do so.
keep hating, everyone will see how mad Christians are meanwhile i as a Muslim am completely calm and not insulting u or your religion

keep hating, everyone will see how mad Christians are meanwhile i as a Muslim am completely calm and not insulting u or your religion
I don’t care if you do or don’t insult my religion! Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and URL code
wohoo as if I care about you mocking me keep doing that i beg u
Yes. You terrorists do in fact seethe in anger when your fraudulent pedophile prophet is drawn and mocked. So much so that you slaughter people over it.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
idk why retards keep talking about muh muslim christian alliance. the christians are either worshipping zionist jews or talking about how they will save europe by shooting ethnics. who will muslims ally with? incels? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Yes. You terrorists do in fact seethe in anger when your fraudulent pedophile prophet is drawn and mocked. So much so that you slaughter people over it.
well not me as i told im not gonna rage and insult u cause that's what u want to reach

and off topic why are u so hateful against Islam

muslims are legit the lowest of all goyim, allying with them would be a new low for christians

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
idk why retards keep talking about muh muslim christian alliance. the christians are either worshipping zionist jews or talking about how they will save europe by shooting ethnics. who will muslims ally with? incels? :forcedsmile:
jewish convert

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65208
I agree somewhat with your stance against Islam because of the false teachings and pagan cube worship . But dude you can‘t say that about Muslim people. Some of my friends are Muslims and they‘re very generous and goodhearted people, just terribly misled since birth. There’s many innately good but naive Muslim people and also many people that call themselves "Christians" yet are rotten from the core or hypocrites.

Last edited:
I agree somewhat with your stance against Islam because of the false teachings and pagan cube worship . But dude you can‘t say that about Muslim people. Some of my friends are Muslims and they‘re very generous and goodhearted people, just terribly misled since birth. There’s many innately good but naive Muslim people and also many people that call themselves "Christians" yet are rotten from the core or hypocrites.
While you tried to moralize me, you failed to understand what I even said. Please look up the definition of “islamists”

Muslim =/= Islamist

All islamists are muslimcels but not all muslimcels are islamists.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
While you tried to moralize me, you failed to understand what I even said. Please look up the definition of “islamists”

Muslim =/= Islamist

All islamists are muslimcels but not all muslimcels are islamists.
Oh my bad then. Thought you meant Muslims in general.

View attachment 2933712View attachment 2933713Is an alliance against the Zionist Regime a possibility in the 21st century?
Naah Us Christians are considered as the enemies of islam and are ordered to be killed according to Quran(Kill all disbelievers Chapter in Quran)
I also made like 2 threads about islam and showing the reality of it you can check it out

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_, LancasteR and murdah
We need to disband all 3 Abrahamic religions
They're parasitical
You’re quite literally 14 years old. You’re a child. Log off the internet, little faggot.

You’re quite literally 14 years old. You’re a child. Log off the internet, little faggot.
not this low iq nigger on my bwc again
GTFO christcuck