Milennials here why did u not slay emo pussy

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
@OldRooster @Michael Myers @the BULL @SecularIslamist @New Poster @Brian Peppers @alien @Vermilioncore @Eternal_

Why did you guys not slay emo goth bitches in the mid 2000s during the MySpace era.

If I was a teen and wasn’t a diagnosed non NT during those days I would’ve been going for these Rawr XD emo foids from MySpace
687B65E5 34FA 43A3 89F0 448E919A645C

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, murdah, i hear voices and 6 others
@latincell95

because humans are hiveminded and without the acceptance of mass media such as tiktok sub cultures like being emo would drown in its infancy. i remember my sister being ridiculed to death growing up.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: i hear voices and cashmerefraud
There was only 1 emo girl in my school

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and ElTruecel
because humans are hiveminded and without the acceptance of mass media such as tiktok sub cultures like being emo would drown in its infancy. i remember my sister being ridiculed to death growing up.
You could’ve slayed those emo girls back then at the time JFL. Why didn’t u

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
There weren't really any emo / goth chicks here in the Netherlands, I was the only emo kid in my school. :feelsbadman:

There was another high school with emos but I was the only deathnik and I didn't attend that school so I was doomed anyway.

• So Sad
There weren't really any emo / goth chicks here in the Netherlands, I was the only emo kid in my school. :feelsbadman:
You were emo as a teen? Did u listen to MCR n panic at the disco?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Michael Myers
My teen love was in fact an emo Latvian bish. I miss her. We both listened to scream-o music, dressed like goth retards, messaged each other on AIM and MySpace, hung out at recess in middle and high school….

:(

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah and ElTruecel
Good old 2000's

• +1
You were emo as a teen? Did u listen to MCR n panic at the disco?
Yeah I was an emo kid, I had hair that covered my eyes in high school. I remember one of my teachers wanted to cut it off because she couldn't see my eyes and came at me with scissors. :hnghn:

I didn't listen to mcr and p!atd, I listened to other post-hardcore bands and pop punk bands and grindcore etc.

Bands like Escape the Fate, A Skylit Drive, Cute is Wat We Aim For, Sum 41, blink-182, to name a few.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, PointOfNoReturn and Eternal_
I was mentalcel. I had tons of offers but said no. I was scared of pussy and didn’t know how to fuck it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: likenesss, Part-Time Chad, ElTruecel and 2 others
Yeah I was an emo kid, I had hair that covered my eyes in high school. I remember one of my teachers wanted to cut it off because she couldn't see my eyes and came at me with scissors. :hnghn:

I didn't listen to mcr and p!atd, I listened to other post-hardcore bands and pop punk bands and grindcore etc.

Bands like Escape the Fate, A Skylit Drive, Cute is Wat We Aim For, Sum 41, blink-182, to name a few.
Bahahahaha we had the same exact life

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Them bitches disgusted me at the time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Part-Time Chad, murdah, CreepyJewel1 and 3 others
they were outcasts back then

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and PointOfNoReturn
I slayed her srs

Attachments

• C6C66109-5593-44B3-976C-AAC168FA5F2F.jpeg
    C6C66109-5593-44B3-976C-AAC168FA5F2F.jpeg
    376.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Michael Myers and ElTruecel
i was disgusted by 1 emo girl that liked me in elementary school
i regret it everyday
Always brutal giving up on what could have been.
Should have hopped on the craze when every girl on myspace was dressing the part

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and CarrotMaxxer
Always brutal giving up on what could have been.
Should have hopped on the craze when every girl on myspace was dressing the part
wasnt even alive at that point lol
brootal

• Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
they were outcasts back then
Well weren’t supposed current milennial Incels outcasts as well? Maybe not all but at least the ones rotting on this forum
Damn and u were really the only emo? Guessing the craze wasn’t as popular in the Netherlands

• +1
Damn and u were really the only emo? Guessing the craze wasn’t as popular in the Netherlands
There were more emos but none where I lived especially, I mean I lived in an ethnic neighborhood. But at my school there were no other emos, no. But overall there weren't many anyway. So the craze never got to the Netherlands, sadly. Only countries like the US, Canada, Australia and the UK.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and PointOfNoReturn
because we are sub5 doesn't mean we are cheap you stupid dumbfuck.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
i remember my sister being ridiculed to death growing up.
^ extremely true, it was nowhere as accepted as it is now. Alt culture in general was heavily judged

There were more emos but none where I lived especially, I mean I lived in an ethnic neighborhood. But at my school there were no other emos, no. But overall there weren't many anyway. So the craze never got to the Netherlands, sadly. Only countries like the US, Canada, Australia and the UK.
Damn

Month and a half from 26
you look like you were a emo metalhead in your youth looking at your hair and the way u act ngl, no way you weren’t blasting mayhem and hanging around metalheads 24/7 during ur youth

• +1
you look like you were a emo metalhead in your youth looking at your hair and the way u act ngl, no way you weren’t blasting mayhem and hanging around metalheads 24/7 during ur youth
That’s me now 100%
I was into rap or whatever else was on the radio at the time. OutKast? Idk

• +1
^ extremely true, it was nowhere as accepted as it is now. Alt culture in general was heavily judged
Yes, emos / alts / goths were definitely ridiculed but there was also a relatively large subculture so it was fine. Me on the other hand, I was an ethnic emo, I was an outsider even in the community of outsiders.
Nowadays I do see some, like yesterday I was in the tram and looked outside the window and I saw an alt couple but they're rare. They usually gather at shows, for instance at the Melkweg in Amsterdam. Or that was the case 10 years ago at least. I went to a couple of shows myself.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, PointOfNoReturn and i hear voices
prime emo and gothic scene, it was hella mainstream too.

• Love it
  • +1
That’s me now 100%
I was into rap or whatever else was on the radio at the time. OutKast? Idk
OutKast is Goated though ngl. Andre 3K is one of the best lyricists oat.
Yes, emos / alts / goths were definitely ridiculed but there was also a relatively large subculture so it was fine. Me on the other hand, I was an ethnic emo, I was an outsider even in the community of outsiders.
Yea ngl I never saw a curry emo. It was mostly white than us Hispanics being 2nd but nothing much outside of those 2 groups.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, PointOfNoReturn and murdah

Yea ngl I never saw a curry emo. It was mostly white than us Hispanics being 2nd but nothing much outside of those 2 groups.
Me neither honestly

• +1

I did see one fellow brown emo but it seemed like he hated not being the only ethnic emo. :lul: Goofy ahh bozo thought he was special innit. :feelshah:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and murdah
Me neither honestly
The very rare black emos either act like Black Kray or have this very weird nasal white emo voice with piercings all over them.

Like they all have the Ecco2K phenotype. LEGIT dude every negro emo LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ECCO2K thinking about it LMFAO dude fuck Ecco2k is the poster black emo boy.

Also I only see noodles being emo male Asian emos definitely aren’t existent it’s only east Asian females for some reason.
I did see one fellow brown emo but it seemed like he hated not being the only ethnic emo. :lul: Goofy ahh bozo thought he was special innit. :feelshah:
Lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and murdah
The very rare black emos either act like Black Kray or have this very weird nasal white emo voice with piercings all over them.

Like they all have the Ecco2K phenotype. LEGIT dude every negro emo LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ECCO2K thinking about it LMFAO dude fuck Ecco2k is the poster black emo boy.

Also I only see noodles being emo male Asian emos definitely aren’t existent it’s only east Asian females for some reason.

Lmfao
True and they either have dreads or weird side wave perm

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back