More videos of me clubbing last night

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Do I look neurotypical? This is what I'm doing when not in an approach, scoping out the area for opportunities. One girl said I look Irish. A bartender told me to move away from the bar when not ordering, he's probably mad because he saw me doing so many approaches. I may start filming the cold approaches and posting them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, NoReedemingFeature, silencio and 3 others
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: silencio
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, NoReedemingFeature, Zeta and 5 others
@Zelenskyiv

@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Man that's so sad that you post it on youtube and looksmax.org instead of instastory

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta and murdah
Apex predator in his natural habitat

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, NoReedemingFeature, the BULL and 3 others
Apex predator in his natural habitat looking for Stacy prey to vaginally and anally demolish. Mirinโ€™ so fucking hard rn ngl.
That's what it feels like in the club, like an ancient predator instinct takes over that was used to hunt back in caveman days.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, BrahminBoss and Zelenskyiv
That's what it feels like in the club, like an ancient predator instinct takes over that was used to hunt back in caveman days.
Was this on a Sunday?

This was last night, big Monday night.
Monday to thursday u said less population right? do u have a few drinks before you get the urge to cold approach? Is buzz better than tipsy? Do u use any other compounds before the club, like say low dose cbd, theanine, GABA capsules, magnesium,glycine, kratom etc which can synergise well w alcohol (although not sure about kratom interaction)

Monday to thursday u said less population right? do u have a few drinks before you get the urge to cold approach? Is buzz better than tipsy? Do u use any other compounds before the club, like say low dose cbd, theanine, GABA capsules, magnesium,glycine, kratom etc which can synergise well w alcohol (although not sure about kratom interaction)
The first Monday night I went out that club was quiet, but this time it was popping. I was surprised.

I only drank beer. First 2 beers outside on a bench then more inside. However I drank too much last night, got home and my head was pounding and I was leaning over the sink feeling like I was gonna throw up. I've decided I need to learn how to do this without alcohol. Tonight for the first time ever I'm going clubbing completely sober, I'm just ordering a sprite. My goal is to do a single cold approach without alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Honestly I'm starting to think alcohol may have a negative effect on game. It lowers inhibition which is good, but last night I noticed after drinking a lot that I felt dumb during approaches, like I couldn't think straight and find my words.

• +1
The first Monday night I went out that club was quiet, but this time it was popping. I was surprised.

I only drank beer. First 2 beers outside on a bench then more inside. However I drank too much last night, got home and my head was pounding and I was leaning over the sink feeling like I was gonna throw up. I've decided I need to learn how to do this without alcohol. Tonight for the first time ever I'm going clubbing completely sober, I'm just ordering a sprite. My goal is to do a single cold approach without alcohol.
Is it good to go when itโ€™s quiet? I went out some week days last summer but there was barely anyone around so I didnโ€™t even bother going into any clubs.
On weekends it was a bit too packed though tbh.

Have you tried phenibut?

• +1
Is it good to go when itโ€™s quiet? I went out some week days last summer but there was barely anyone around so I didnโ€™t even bother going into any clubs.
On weekends it was a bit too packed though tbh.
I don't like packed clubs. It's too many distractions because you're just one of 10 guys who approached her that night. I prefer like 30% capacity, with opportunities to approach but much less competition.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Honestly I'm starting to think alcohol may have a negative effect on game. It lowers inhibition which is good, but last night I noticed after drinking a lot that I felt dumb during approaches, like I couldn't think straight and find my words.
use theanine, mag glycinate, GABA , eat a lot of gelatin etc. those promote a more relaxed tone and dont make u dumb. Yes i found alcohol makes me giga dumba s well so i use the former

I don't like packed clubs. It's too many distractions because you're just one of 10 guys who approached her that night. I prefer like 30% capacity, with opportunities to approach but much less competition.
So weekdays are ideal?

So weekdays are ideal?
It depends on the club, but that club is one of the main ones so I guess it's busy every night of the week.

• +1
Could you pm me a pic how it was when you had acne? I want to compare it with myself
why would i help you

what do i gain? weโ€™re not equal

kowtow to me

use theanine, mag glycinate, GABA , eat a lot of gelatin etc. those promote a more relaxed tone and dont make u dumb. Yes i found alcohol makes me giga dumba s well so i use the former
Tbh I'm thinking that I might not need anything anymore since my face is leaner, any substance is used to give fake confidence when someone isn't naturally confident.

• +1