My chad friend lost his virginity at 13

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Literally was walking home from school one day with this girl and from what I remember he told us they played truth or dare and he dared her to give him a blowjob, and she did. The next day they played again and he dared her to let him hit, and she did.

The only reason why she did is cos he was a blue eyed pretty boy chad, one of the widest and sharpest jawlines ive ever seen, like agent 47 with hair. She knew what they were getting into and was looking for any reason to get intimate with him. It didnt even matter than he was an extreme manlet.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Xangsane
Not a brag, gypsies start fucking at 11 years old do you feel any envy towards them as well

Rabbis have been sucking babies penis for ages now, your friend is 13 years late

Literally was walking home from school one day with this girl and from what I remember he told us they played truth or dare and he dared her to give him a blowjob, and she did. The next day they played again and he dared her to let him hit, and she did.

The only reason why she did is cos he was a blue eyed pretty boy chad, one of the widest and sharpest jawlines ive ever seen, like agent 47 with hair. She knew what they were getting into and was looking for any reason to get intimate with him. It didnt even matter than he was an extreme manlet.
i lost mine at 13 too😂