my social skills have only been ever been attuned for other weird autists

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Becoming Human
and ive also lost that. it's insane to me that someone's social skills just be like idk to how to say it but the normal kind from the very beginning and some ppl need to make this major adjustment if they have any at all when they have to go to uni or work. like you arent talking to your goofy gaming buddies anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Tabula Rasa, Xtra and 1 other person
and ive also lost that. it's insane to me that someone's social skills just be like idk to how to say it but the normal kind from the very beginning and some ppl need to make this major adjustment if they have any at all when they have to go to uni or work
I can communicate well but my facial expressions are slightly off. No one’s called me out for it

and ive also lost that. it's insane to me that someone's social skills just be like idk to how to say it but the normal kind from the very beginning and some ppl need to make this major adjustment if they have any at all when they have to go to uni or work. like you arent talking to your goofy gaming buddies anymore
this is why i dont believe anyone who says stuff like they know aspies who slay, if you have zero social skills at all you arent going to be slaying anything besides right hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back