need advice on what to looksmax, pls + vote on my current rating (m18)

NoCope

NoCope

Silver
sup gang, pls tell me what to looksmax so I can become a chadlite. also, where do I currently stand - ltn, mtn, htn? smth else maybe? ty in advance

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
LTN+/MTN rn

your hair and hairline seem to be receding

LTN+/MTN rn

your hair and hairline seem to be receding
ty. about my hairline, it has been like this for years now - i just have a high ass hairline. what can I looksmax tho?

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
cant see the pic lil bro

its not playing can u just show me a pic

WOW YOU DEF HAVE CHADLITE POTENTIAL

REALLY GOOD FACE, you just nerfed it like an idiot

get rid of the yee yee ass haircut get 12% body fat, debloat like crazy use furosemide if you want, clear your skin get rid of the beard shadow-stache make your lips bigger with volufiline or lipstick of ur color shade , grow ur lashes with an eyelashes serum and try to PDO thread your canthal tilt to be positive someone made a guide today here on how to do it, also chew mastic gum and finally get a tan
with melanotan II or the sun , ur call , also get rid of the oilyness in ur skin and a lil bit of squinting too

Hmm do allat and i think you can be chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoCope
Ty bro, how can I reach it?

(idk if sarcasm, but I assume not lol)
Gimme ur discord ima help you out u have rly good potential
you look like a heavily nerfed dicaprio right now , nahhh man with ur face id be chad in max a year tbh

Last edited:
your face look chubby.

Gimme ur discord lil bro ima help you out u have rly good potential
PMed

your face look chubby.
I am overweight. 187 lb at 5'11, which is BMI of 26. Also babyface + subpar jaw. I need to compensate for it by losing more weight than a normal person would need to to look good, and debloated

sup gang, pls tell me what to looksmax so I can become a chadlite. also, where do I currently stand - ltn, mtn, htn? smth else maybe? ty in advance

Dota 2 phenotype

yo i would like to see your face