No excuse for framecels (for the most part)

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
Fr1

Fr2

Fr3

F4

really seems like unless you are truecel tier small or have garbage shoulder to waist ratio, you can ascend with gymcelling just fine. you just have to work harder.

chad with bigger frame would look fine with the same amount of muscle as this guy had in the before but it's no excuse to rot away in my eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kaires, ManzareK, Deleted member 4106 and 3 others
How was he a framecel? He had good proportions and straight shaped clavicles.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, vaninskybird, Inscol and 17 others
Waste of time.. He looked cute Skinny pretty boy. before. Now he look like Ogreish normie.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, 케이제이, Spîke and 2 others
Gym is enough for most averagecels to ascend to htn, a bit of leaning and you are golden. The average man is so lazy and ugly that htn is achievable for most people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Kmscurry, Deleted member 11479 and 1 other person
still looking for the framecel

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, vaninskybird, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
still looking for the framecel
you guys can't be serious

this guy's bone structure is small af, I'd say pretty much the lowest you could go without being truecel and looking shit even after gymmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Spîke
He already had a good frame to begin with, he wasn't a framecel.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Slayercel, ManzareK and 5 others
This is a framecel

Images 1

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, Spîke, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
What about you actually explain why you consider that a framecel, you fucking idiot? He looked good, you can tell that he had a good shoulder-to-waist ratio and narrow hips, just because he doesn't have a 21 inches ungymcelled bideltoid doesn't make him a framecel.

This is what a framecel looks like:
1608243205661-png.875853

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, ManzareK and PYT
What about you actually explain why you consider that a framecel, you fucking idiot? He looked good, you can tell that he had a good shoulder-to-waist ratio and narrow hips, just because he doesn't have a 21 inches ungymcelled bideltoid doesn't make him a framecel.

it's not just about shoulder to waist you utter retard

go use his before pics and make a tinder experiment if you think that frame doesn't hold him back

pretty much any foid over the age of 13 would reject him because he's too small

Last edited:
View attachment 1041821
View attachment 1041825

really seems like unless you are truecel tier small or have garbage shoulder to waist ratio, you can ascend with gymcelling just fine. you just have to work harder.

chad with bigger frame would look fine with the same amount of muscle as this guy had in the before but it's no excuse to rot away in my eyes.

bro i thought those first pictures were the AFTER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spîke, Deleted member 39, gamma and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Spîke, Deleted member 7806 and RODEBLUR
Gym is enough for most averagecels to ascend to htn, a bit of leaning and you are golden. The average man is so lazy and ugly that htn is achievable for most people.
You have to spend 5 years on gym to look (in clothes) like you exercise. Stop coping with that shit. Face, height, hair>color of your shit>gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
it's not just about shoulder to waist you utter retard

go use his before pics and make a tinder experiment if you think that frame doesn't hold him back

pretty much any foid over the age of 13 would reject him because he's too small
His frame doesn't hold him back in the sense that he can always become wider by gaining muscle and reach a good physique as he had a good foundation, whereas an actual framecel with a narrow biacromial or overly wide hips is doomed and will always look bad even if he uses steroids.

Also next time quote me properly faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Spîke
His frame doesn't hold him back in the sense that he can always become wider by gaining muscle and reach a good physique as he had a good foundation, whereas an actual framecel with a narrow biacromial or overly wide hips is doomed and will always look worse even if he uses steroids.

Also next time quote me properly faggot.
I'm sorry if you have subhuman proportions but your stubborn ass doesn't realize it's not the only failo when it comes to frame

ydcsiyjw0gw01-jpg.1031751

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and gamma
I'm sorry if you have subhuman proportions but your stubborn ass doesn't realize it's not the only failo when it comes to frame

And he still had a way better skull to frame ratio than this guy when he was skinny, so not a framecel

Keep making baseless assumptions, I have good proportions.

Two pics of a dude who lost weight and gained muscle taken from different angles, what is that supposed to prove?
ignore the before, guy looks like ass despite being on roids but you're not gonna accept it anyway so whatever brah

That's not a framecel you retard

• +1
Reactions: gamma
You just posted a guy with wide clavicle and narrow waist

David Gandy is a framecel and is one of the best looking guys alive.

• So Sad
You just posted a guy with wide clavicle and narrow waist
yeah just like this guy, he'll slay with body halo easily

Stop calling framecel a boy with above average frame

It's like calling manlet a 5'11 man

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 7806
View attachment 1041821
View attachment 1041825

its literally just position frauding, and where hes facing the camera hes having a good pump

You can boost ur frame with some muscle mass, but dont set the expectations too high

• +1

This guy is a framecel but damn he rlly is doing good with the tat game, takes the attention away. No frame for ur face.

1608243205661-png.875853
his shoulder insertion is good though but wtf are those hips

he has good frame, retard