Noobie gains are a blessing

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Imagine working out for months and after stopping you lose everything and you have to work out ALL that amount of time again to recover what you lost

Even people who don't train should at least give it 4-6 months for some newbie gains so that if in anytime of their lives they feel they should gain muscle/strength quick they would always have that reserve in a matter of weeks instead of months

• +1
Reactions: Aero and 97baHater
If you workout for a couple of months and then stop you won't have no "reserve" gains nigga, maybe couple of years

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
If you workout for a couple of months and then stop you won't have no "reserve" gains nigga, maybe couple of years
Yeah by now it's been since 2014 that i started working out (But only 2-6 months at a time, never a complete year. Probably because of ADHD inconsistency) and now everytime i stop some months i recover more or less easily. I go from lanklet to decent very quickly

I don't know about your example

Yeah by now it's been since 2014 that i started working out (But only 2-6 months at a time, never a complete year. Probably because of ADHD inconsistency) and now everytime i stop some months i recover more or less easily. I go from lanklet to decent very quickly

I don't know about your example
That's different you do it consistently, I meant like a one time thing, >go the gym for the first time in your life workout for 6 months, stop for a couple of years and come back. You won't be having a "head start" you get me?

That's different you do it consistently, I meant like a one time thing, >go the gym for the first time in your life workout for 6 months, stop for a couple of years and come back. You won't be having a "head start" you get me?
Isn't there some sort of adapting curve though? For example if one works out 6 months for the first time in his life and stops 2 years he will recover way more easily than someone who did it just 3 months and started again after 3 years

Maybe what i said above in the thread is not correct

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
Isn't there some sort of adapting curve though? For example if one works out 6 months for the first time in his life and stops 2 years he will recover way more easily than someone who did it just 3 months and started again after 3 years

Maybe what i said above in the thread is not correct
Yeah okay, makes sense now, I misunderstood I thought you meant like that his body will look built after only months of training and stopping for years.

• +1
Muscle memory.

If I stopped working out for 3 months it would probably take me 1 month of consistent training to get me back to where I was. Even bodybuilder who spends years off can regain muscle much quicker and faster than newbies following same workout regime.

The problem is trying to beat your plateaus and staying musclemaxxed for longer.

• +1
Muscle memory.

If I stopped working out for 3 months it would probably take me 1 month of consistent training to get me back to where I was. Even bodybuilder who spends years off can regain muscle much quicker and faster than newbies following same workout regime.

The problem is trying to beat your plateaus and staying musclemaxxed for longer.
Yeah that's the thing especially with inconsistent people who are not organized. You need to be straight minded (Maybe it's one of the reasons i have never seen a gay person in a gym even in Europe) and very focused to keep up like that 3-6 days every week for decades

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist