Novel theory of the effects of lean tissues contractile force inhibiting growth

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
FIRST
off, contractile force is used to describe the "tightness" of a muscle. Generally, when a muscle is built up, it becomes tighter, and the contractile force increases. If a tight muscle whos lines run vertically, and attach/surround the major bones important for height, the femur, spine, and tibia, then the contractile force will act upon those bones and degenerate the growth. They dont necessarily have to attach to the bone in question by the way. These include the abdominals, spinal erectors, quadratus lumborum, quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves.

In summary, avoid training these muscles and scretch them frequently as so to avoid contractile force acting in the vertical plane and retarding your growth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AySab
Cope powerlifters are tall and many bodybuilder are tall who trained these muscles and a young age

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx and AySab
Cope powerlifters are tall and many bodybuilder are tall who trained these muscles and a young age
Your using counter examples without explqining how the theory is wrong

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Your using counter examples without explqining how the theory is wrong
Most famous bodybuilders started lifting before 18 and they're over 6ft Arnold started way before 15 he was better looking than all of us at 15

"the contractile force will act upon those bones and degenerate the growth"

Why do you say this is true? Because I was under the impression the opposite is true

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
"the contractile force will act upon those bones and degenerate the growth"

Why do you say this is true? Because I was under the impression the opposite is true
Contractile force means its pulling the two attachment points of the muscle together, not pushing them apart

Most famous bodybuilders started lifting before 18 and they're over 6ft Arnold started way before 15 he was better looking than all of us at 15
Theyre famous bc taller ppk are on average become more famous

There is a stereotypw lifting stunts growth, or that bodybuilders are shorter on average, it must have some truth to it? (maybe just because shorter people habe easier tiem bodybuilding not other way around)

Theyre famous bc taller ppk are on average become more famous

There is a stereotypw lifting stunts growth, or that bodybuilders are shorter on average, it must have some truth to it? (maybe just because shorter people habe easier tiem bodybuilding not other way around)
No truth to that basketballers train from a young and have high contractile force in their muscles but they are very tall

• WTF
Reactions: barettrealrx
No truth to that basketballers train from a young and have high contractile force in their muscles but they are very tall
I feelvlike it ia more of a that taller people get into nba easier

Also jumping does not increase quad sizr or whatwver by that much, it is mainly neural adaptations and/or skill development

• WTF

Also jumping does not increase quad sizr or whatwver by that much, it is mainly neural adaptations and/or skill development

• WTF

Stupid nigger

Also plyometric activities increase muscle size and strength (suppose nothing from i said increases then also the neural adaptations will increase contractile force)

Most basketballers start early in thier in life and end up very tall and big

• WTF
Stupid nigger

Also plyometric activities increase muscle size and strength (suppose nothing from i said increases then also the neural adaptations will increase contractile force)

Most basketballers start early in thier in life and end up very tall and big
Source?😡

Michael jordan at 14 was 5 10 because of basketball and his brother are 175 and 168 cms and he ended up 198 cm cause of basketball
(U will find many examples like this its not uncommon)

Michael jordan at 14 was 5 10 because of basketball and his brother are 175 and 168 cms and he ended up 198 cm cause of basketball
(U will find many examples like this its not uncommon)
Dnr all the basketball players that become short because of it dont get in basketball
O ly ones who can make most neural adpatations while gaining litle muscle get in

• WTF
Dnr all the basketball players that become short because of it dont get in basketball
O ly ones who can make most neural adpatations while gaining litle muscle get in
No one becomes short because of it jflol
4133250 Screenshot 20240512 080204 YouTube

Source :rage:

DNR DISPROVE THE THEOYR INSTEAD OF PDOVIDING COUNTER EXAMPLES 😡
I did people train and grow their muscles and end up taller than the people who don't

@i_love_roosters

Wdym pls elab
Wheres the study that ppl building muscle generates height
Your providing countere xamples which it is completely possible to be jsut exceptions as within the context but not disptoving the theory

Your providing countere xamples which it is completely possible to be jsut exceptions as within the context but not disptoving the theory
Where ur study u shall post it first cuz u presented ur theory first

• +1
Don't bother with this low IQ retard, Raj. He's seriously disabled. I had him on ignore but you tagged me
I was slowly realising this he is very stupid and schizo

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Thats on prepubertal kids who cant gain muscle and thus stunt their growth from my theory
Sure a 11 year old kid doing squats or some shit for basketball wont retard his growth but in puberty he will

Would playing cricket for 7 hours a day on weekends stunt or increase growth?

• +1
Would playing cricket for 7 hours a day on weekends stunt or increase growth?
I doubt would retard growth in a similar manner as heavy lifting of the mentioned muscles as its not from just using them, its from growing them.

So, sure go for it

I doubt would retard growth in a similar manner as heavy lifting of the mentioned muscles as its not from just using them, its from growing them.

So, sure go for it
15 years too late bhai, but i was just wondering. I think it helped honestly but lack of nutrition and sleep cucked me.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Thats on prepubertal kids who cant gain muscle and thus stunt their growth from my theory
Sure a 11 year old kid doing squats or some shit for basketball wont retard his growth but in puberty he will
Anyone can musclemax

U fucking retard u better restart
Before i rip out ur fucking heart

@ConfusedBolivian

Anyone can musclemax

U fucking retard u better restart
Before i rip out ur fucking heart
Prepubertal children cant
Do you really think people who are as developed as this guy can gain serious muscle mass?

I still have a study u don't even have it
I explained why your study was irrelavent and doesnt debunk my point

I think your mistaking my claim as

Lifting stunts growth, not necessarily hypertrophy.

Yes they can science works for all

(They can also increase thier contractile force)
Stunting growth
^
Contractile force
^
Muscular tightness
^
Muscular hypertrophy

Theyre missing the hypertrophy part

I explained why your study was irrelavent and doesnt debunk my point

I think your mistaking my claim as

Lifting stunts growth, not necessarily hypertrophy.
Post a study about how hypertrophy stunts growth

I posted a study which proved lifting increaes igf 1 now its ur turn

Stunting growth
^
Contractile force
^
Muscular tightness
^
Muscular hypertrophy

Theyre missing the hypertrophy part
It doesn't work like that being strong doesn't stunt growth