Old convict says he misses the old days when pretty white boys used to come through

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

He said he was talking to an older convict and he said he misses the days in Jackson back when pretty white guys came on the yard. He said that if the biker gangs didn't want them, they were fair game.

By the way, the old Jackson prison was the largest walled prison in the state of Michigan. I had 3 uncles that did time at Jackson back in the late 70s, early 80s. Two of them are my mom's brothers and one is an uncle by marriage. He married my dad's youngest sister. They all did time for armed robbery.

He also talks about this effeminate homosexual they called Lady Gaga. He was a white homosexual that looked like Lady Gaga and he was taking hormones so he had breasts. He said that every yard he went to, guys would fight over him. He said that one time, Lady Gaga got a knife put to his throat and raped in a bathroom.

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, Xangsane, BigJimsWornOutTires and 9 others
@thecel
@wishIwasSalludon
@Trilogy

Imagine fighting over a troon. Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 3virtues, romanstock, Sprinkles and 3 others
This is really fucking gay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, Ricky212, Deleted member 64942 and 7 others
Dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, murdah, Sprinkles and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and Sprinkles
Faggotmaxxers. Disgusting.

Imagine fighting over a troon. Brutal
If you in prison for the next 30 years or you doing a natural life sentence, a troon, especially if it has boobs, is the next best thing to a woman.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and borismonster
@BigJimsWornOutTires report
@lemonnz

Last edited:
@bignosesmallchin GTFIH

If you in prison for the next 30 years or you doing a natural life sentence, a troon, especially if it has boobs, is the next best thing to a woman.

Surely the next best thing to a woman is a photo or your imagination and your hand.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and klip11
Surely the next best thing to a woman is a photo or your imagination and your hand.
Yeah I would just jerk off for the rest of my life rather than fuck another guy

Thinking about it, why is it that most trans look like lady Gaga? Is it because it's impossible to look like a male with heavily inward gonions, so these type of males tend to give up on masculinity?

I had to train masseter like a caveman and neck like a wrestler to have some semblance of masculinity, and even then I just went from trans looking to in between pretty boy and femboy

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and borismonster
Thinking about it, why is it that most trans look like lady Gaga? Is it because it's impossible to look like a male with heavily inward gonions, so these type of males tend to give up on masculinity?

I had to train masseter like a caveman and neck like a wrestler to have some semblance of masculinity, and even then I just went from trans looking to in between pretty boy and femboy
Lady Gaga just has a masc looking face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and BigJimsWornOutTires
@BigJimsWornOutTires report
@lemonnz
The fuck is this virtual signaling by tagging me in this shit??

With that said, yeah, Lady Gaga was the first successful male-to-female project. He had his penis cut off and a vagina carved in its place. That motherfucker spent a fortune making his vagina as real as possible. The tits were the easiest part.

So next time you niccas are fapping sexual thoughts about Gaga, that's a man!