People so good looking they are ugly ?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Have you ever met someone and/or saw someone that was so attractive they were ugly? I'm not sure if this makes sense. They have so many traits of a beautiful person jawline, chin, nice cheeks, great lips, great eyes etc but it's almost like it's to much so it makes the unattractive? I'm a male, I'm moderately attractive but I've always thought maybe I wanted to tweak something maybe such as the bit of roundness on the tip of my nose "though when I ask anyone they don't see it and tell me im crazy to think I need anything tweaked". I saw a movie with Zak Efron and thought he looked not great after the things he did. he changed things that are conventionally attractive but together on him they made him look weird. But take someone like Channing Tatum, he's ugly attractive if that makes sense. He's attractive but also a bit dopie looking. I can't put into proper words what I'm trying to convey but does anyone know what I mean?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Primalsplit
Jordan Barrett. He is so perfect that he looks like a gay and uncanny alien. I wouldn’t ultimately say ugly but something doesn’t feel right when I see that nigga

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Latinus, meatshowers and 5 others

• Woah
Reactions: RichmondBread
  • +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath and Loveland
No such thing if natural no surgery

Jordan Barrett. He is so perfect that he looks like a gay and uncanny alien. I wouldn’t ultimately say ugly but something doesn’t feel right when I see that nigga
Sean O'pry and Hernan Dragon too, I never seen a woman thirst for those two, just straight up dudes

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Loveland, meatshowers and 2 others
I agree. There comes to a point where they lose human quality. Look robotic.

I completely understand what you mean and it's because it is through cosmetic surgery. The face doesn't look right as a whole.

• +1
Have you ever met someone and/or saw someone that was so attractive they were ugly? I'm not sure if this makes sense. They have so many traits of a beautiful person jawline, chin, nice cheeks, great lips, great eyes etc but it's almost like it's to much so it makes the unattractive? I'm a male, I'm moderately attractive but I've always thought maybe I wanted to tweak something maybe such as the bit of roundness on the tip of my nose "though when I ask anyone they don't see it and tell me im crazy to think I need anything tweaked". I saw a movie with Zak Efron and thought he looked not great after the things he did. he changed things that are conventionally attractive but together on him they made him look weird. But take someone like Channing Tatum, he's ugly attractive if that makes sense. He's attractive but also a bit dopie looking. I can't put into proper words what I'm trying to convey but does anyone know what I mean?
theres also people who look ugly but are attractive too. psl works to get to chad levels of appeal but its not everything irl im pretty sure

• +1

Hence why you should not try to surgerymaxx every single feature on your face and keep some flaws to add some humanness.

Y6i50f8tyrwc1

Her original nose gave her character; now she looks generic and boring.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Danish_Retard
Classic handsome/pretty is at solid 7-7.5 ish (on a 9 scale) When go above that you get into freakish territory. If you took the classic handsome actors they would all be 7s. Classic beauty all 7s. I know it's hard for people to wrap their heads around.

I was just thinking the same thing

Hence why you should not try to surgerymaxx every single feature on your face and keep some flaws to add some humanness.

View attachment 2919960

cope. she looks much better. from jew to aryan

• Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1 and normie_joe

View attachment 2919960

looks wayyyy more human after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and normie_joe
Jew nose gives you character imo.
Then go to Korea and get nose implants lmao

(also the derm that gave me fillers had the most european nose of any Thai I've ever seen 💀)

Yes ,too much PSL and you get diminishing returns this is water.Sort of like putting Decals or Chrome
Rims on a Ferrari,oftentimes less is more.

Also wtf Channing Tatum isn't "Ugly Attractive" lmao dude looks like the archetypal High School Jock

• +1
I can see your point. Some guys and women are so gl that they end up looking like wax, plastic, doll.

Sean O'pry and Hernan Dragon too, I never seen a woman thirst for those two, just straight up dudes
Young Drago with a lot of fat pads and a bit of extra fat had a lot of female fans, when he lost his fat pads and leaned down for modelling he became too dimorphic almost

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
For Channing tatum, he doesnt look medopey because he looks good. He looks dopey because hes bloated often and has a bad IPD/ESR. Low IPDs often give you an inbred look, and low ipds combined with high bloating makes him look like he has down syndrome as those are two main characteristics down syndrome people have