Playing piano can be HALO!!! Just learn a simple one key song

ndos

ndos

6'4.5'',wide frame,acnecel,here to looksmax
All the girls are suprised when i Say that I play piano really, I played one key song that you can learn in 5 mins. It is so UNDERATED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and xegigi
having hobbies in general is a massive halo

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, nathan and ndos
it is like common sense. no matter what ya do if you are a sub5. just looksmax at first then do hobbies etc

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
All the girls are suprised when i Say that I play piano really, I played one key song that you can learn in 5 mins. It is so UNDERATED
Why not learn whole real piano instead only one song?

Are you a stupid fucking nigger? Lazy??

JUST PLAY THE PIANO BROOOOO
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and ndos
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I've played it for a decade, never did much for me, I can't bring the thing with me 95% of the places I'd be interacting with girls at either way. A guitar which is easier to carry around and flaunt would be better. I do play that as well, but now I'd have to find girls to flaunt it to.

• +1
Reactions: ndos
I've played it for a decade, never did much for me, I can't bring the thing with me 95% of the places I'd be interacting with girls at either way. A guitar which is easier to carry around and flaunt would be better. I do play that as well, but now I'd have to find girls to flaunt it to.
guitar mogs fr, cant play on guitar that good comparing to piano:((

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
guitar mogs fr, cant play on guitar that good comparing to piano:((
The guitar is a bit harder in the starting stages, but playing a simple pop song is quickly attainable, even better if you can sing, and play. If you've genuinely got a good voice it's a huge halo.

• +1
Reactions: ndos
The guitar is a bit harder in the starting stages, but playing a simple pop song is quickly attainable, even better if you can sing, and play. If you've genuinely got a good voice it's a huge halo.
learn 2-3 simple popular songs and u can play it on the street and make money xd

having hobbies in general is a massive halo
Brooo what kinda loser u gotta be to have hobbies for the sake of being more ‘attractive’ 😭

Playing liszt will only impress dudes. I know from experience.