posting your partner on social media is so cucked

P

philosopher

Silver
when the fashion industry is making more and more revealing clothes, you posting your gf/wife on your instagram for your whole social circle and high school / uni mates to see is the most cucked thing you can do

what you want mike from your lab practicals to see your girlfriends chest while she is wearing some new jew designed bra that shows her full boob shape?

want your neighbors to see her thighs when you post her while you went on a picnic party and she is wearing a dress in hot weather?

wanna sit in the corner and jerk off while a bull rattles her much?

@HarrierDuBois

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, deadstock, try2beme and 10 others
Ofcourse it's cucked. Hijab or it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Floyd, greywind and 2 others
tbh i don’t like the hijab look on girls

but if you let your girlfriend have a phone let alone social media its joever for you

• +1
Reactions: greywind and vermillioncorefan
what is eugene from lab class gonna do to cuck me cmon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, got.daim and philosopher
what is eugene from lab class gonna do to cuck me cmon
he is gonna make cum tributes to those pictures when he gets home

just that being a possibility is enough for you to not do it

what you like the idea of eugene jerking of to pics of your partner?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, greycel, got.daim and 1 other person
yea i do ngl it’s hot knowing he’s doing that while i’m making her gag and i used to be like eugene :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and philosopher
yea i do ngl it’s hot knowing he’s doing that while i’m making her gag and i used to be like eugene :feelskek:
bruh i can’t tell if you seriously think that or your joking,

if you really do that is some cuck behavior

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and vermillioncorefan
bruh i can’t tell if you seriously think that or your joking,

if you really do that is some cuck behavior
in this case eugene is the cuck and i’m the “bull” as they call it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and philosopher
in this case eugene is the cuck and i’m the “bull” as they call it
bruh eugene can’t be the cuck and you the bull JFL im talking about your actual partner that you want to ltr

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
bruh eugene can’t be the cuck and you the bull JFL im talking about your actual partner that you want to ltr
well what’s better: being the guy at home alone jerking to his oneitis pics of her with her bf, or being his oneitis’ bf and fucking her day and night ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: philosopher
A
when the fashion industry is making more and more revealing clothes, you posting your gf/wife on your instagram for your whole social circle and high school / uni mates to see is the most cucked thing you can do

what you want mike from your lab practicals to see your girlfriends chest while she is wearing some new jew designed bra that shows her full boob shape?

want your neighbors to see her thighs when you post her while you went on a picnic party and she is wearing a dress in hot weather?

@HarrierDuBois
Agree

It's the equivalent of fleshing a car, a watch or something.

Only ugly niggers are ashamed to post their bitch.
Plus not all bitches dress like skanks, as bluepilled as it sounds. Who in hell would post their gf in a bra? Wtf

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HitAndRun and vermillioncorefan
well what’s better: being the guy at home alone jerking to his oneitis pics of her with her bf, or being his oneitis’ bf and fucking her day and night ?
bruh for your ltr you shouldnt want your partner having any past history, there should be not cuck and bull dynamic for the mother of your children

• +1
Reactions: greycel and vermillioncorefan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Zeta
bruh for your ltr you shouldnt want your partner having any past history, there should be not cuck and bull dynamic for the mother of your children
bro even if she was raised amish i’m sure the 5’5 ezekiel was jerking in his bedroom to ur girl who is his oneitis:feelskek: like there’s no avoiding it
It's the equivalent of fleshing a car, a watch or something.

Only ugly niggers are ashamed to post their bitch.
Plus not all bitches dress like skanks, as bluepilled as it sounds. Who in hell would post their gf in a bra? Wtf
fr

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
he is gonna make cum tributes to those pictures when he gets home

just that being a possibility is enough for you to not do it

Bro I fully understand what you are saying.
Some people really don't care though, they don't care what anybody else is doing as long as it doesn't directly affect them.

To such a point, I might add, that the dude was posting pics of not his wife but his young Son on this site!
I called him out and he wrote a thesis on why it's fine jfl..

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: philosopher and vermillioncorefan
Some people really don't care though, they don't care what anybody else is doing as long as it doesn't directly affect them.

To such a point, I might add, that the dude was posting pics of not his wife but his young Son on this site!
do u think people jerked to @Lefty Rankin son?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
bro even if she was raised amish i’m sure the 5’5 ezekiel was jerking in his bedroom to ur girl who is his oneitis:feelskek: like there’s no avoiding it
assuming that is a cuck mentality dude don’t think about shit like that

you should assume she was raised in her bedroom in seclusion

• +1

who

• +1
assuming that is a cuck mentality dude don’t think about shit like that

you should assume she was raised in her bedroom in seclusion
:feelskek:why assume that if it’s not the reality? max stirner type shit

:feelskek:why assume that if it’s not the reality? max stirner type shit
ok but you getting off to thinking that is true is cuck mentality

have your read the thread of claviculars dad smirking when thinking about his wife’s promiscuous past? thats the same shit as this

• JFL
do u think people jerked to @Lefty Rankin son?
100%.
The thread prolly got a thousand+ views
No chance that finding a gay nonce on .org is <0.1% of users

Guys like Amnesia be openly fantasising about young "JB" girls.
"As long as they gone through puberty they fine" ahh dude.
So what if the girl was that 5 year old kid then? The one that got violated by her bro, and ended up having a child at 5.

I can probably name 10 users with 95% certainty that are nonces

• JFL
ok but you getting off to thinking that is true is cuck mentality

have your read the thread of claviculars dad smirking when thinking about his wife’s promiscuous past? thats the same shit as this
ahahaha wait link that thread
also my girl is virgin raised on a farm i would hate if she even saw another male

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and greycel
100%.
The thread prolly got a thousand+ views
No chance that finding a gay nonce on .org is <0.1% of users

Guys like Amnesia be openly fantasising about young "JB" girls.
"As long as they gone through puberty they fine" ahh dude.
So what if the girl was that 5 year old kid then? The one that got violated by her bro, and ended up having a child at 5.

I can probably name 10 users with 95% certainty that are nonces
:feelskek::fuk:yea def some guys are attracted to 5 year old boys here
but amnesia and the guys ur referencing don’t they just like preteen girls if the preteen girl was a 5 year old boy it wouldn’t be a preteen girl anymore:feelsokman:link the thread btw

• +1
Reactions: greycel
ahahaha wait link that thread
also my girl is virgin raised on a farm i would hate if she even saw another male

• JFL
:feelskek::fuk:yea def some guys are attracted to 5 year old boys here
but amnesia and the guys ur referencing don’t they just like preteen girls if the preteen girl was a 5 year old boy it wouldn’t be a preteen girl anymore:feelsokman:link the thread btw

@philosopher
Also rate the foid too for in the west

• +1
  • JFL
bro oh my god i feel so bad for him :feelskek:wonder what his moms nickname was

@vermillioncorefan @philosopher
Actually no. I don't consider some loser jerking off to an innocent picture of my son a situation where he's being taken advantage of by any means.
Father of the year btw

• So Sad

@philosopher
Also rate the foid too for in the west
would be very cute without her indian clothes and thing between her eyebrows

for me she has passed the threshold for ltr so idc about her rating

• +1

Father of the year btw
he has a point tho cuz it’s tough to give up taking cute pics of ur family and uploading for ur friends and relatives to see just cuz some weirdo might gonna jerk to it:)

• +1

Father of the year btw
it should be illegal to post pics of people under the age of consent on the internet

would be very cute without her indian clothes and thing between her eyebrows

for me she has passed the threshold for ltr so idc about her rating
why would u touch her she’s brown?

• +1
he has a point tho cuz it’s tough to give up taking cute pics of ur family and uploading for ur friends and relatives to see just cuz some weirdo might gonna jerk to it:)
BRO THIS CUCK SHIT HAS ONLY BEEN INVENTED RECENTLY

JUST TAKE PHYSICAL PHOTOS AND HAVE THEM IN YOUR LIVING ROOM TF

• +1
  • JFL
why would u touch her she’s brown?
She’s hella cute though.
High harmony, really good cute eyes and amazing soft features. She’ll give incel kids though, no bones.

Mriin this larp nevertheless, when irl you’d bend over for her to peg you

• Hmm...
idc about color lol she looks very cute,
she looks like a monkey taken out the slums of bangladesh enslaved for 20 years forced to smoke meth and then a ladybug took a shit in between her eyebrows ngl i’m just saying my honest opinion we’re all different

• JFL
She’s hella cute though.
High harmony, really good cute eyes and amazing soft features. She’ll give incel kids though, no bones.

nah i wouldn’t i have a white gf she looks ugly even for indian girl

She’s hella cute though.

im not sure about her giving incel kids

is she like your oneitis or smth?

BRO THIS CUCK SHIT HAS ONLY BEEN INVENTED RECENTLY

JUST TAKE PHYSICAL PHOTOS AND HAVE THEM IN YOUR LIVING ROOM TF
Tbh I think @vermillioncorefan is right. But the problem is where he is posting it.. on an obscure shithole like .org jfl

nah i wouldn’t i have a white gf she looks ugly even for indian girl
you actually being fr now? She fogs most women in general due to crazy high harmony, especially Indian women from Punjab etc (hottest place)

• JFL
Tbh I think @vermillioncorefan is right. But the problem is where he is posting it.. on an obscure shithole like .org jfl
yea true jfl
you actually being fr now? She fogs most women in general due to crazy high harmony, especially Indian women from Punjab etc (hottest place)
yes bro i’m from the other side of the earth as u i have a very different preference :)there are a few indian women i’d consider 5/10 or 5.5/10 but any bitch with the ladybug poo between her eyes looks like shit to me

• +1
im not sure about her giving incel kids

is she like your oneitis or smth?
No she looks exactly like this version of a girl who was giving heavy IOIs.
Most here would rate her stacylite for West, she looks exactly like this girl but better maxilla and zygos..

Even cute girls give incel kids though. What you want is a girl with bones, that signals high prenatal T for your children..
Look at every chad with bones, they got mothers who are bony; and fathers often with good harmony.

• +1
Most here would rate her stacylite for West, she looks exactly like this girl but better maxilla and zygos..

Even cute girls give incel kids though. What you want is a girl with bones, that signals high prenatal T for your children..
Look at every chad with bones, they got mothers who are bony; and fathers often with good harmony.
i am white, live in europe and would do her

tbh don’t think much about what will your children look like, gandy doesnt have crazy bones but mogs everyone

• +1
yea true jfl

yes bro i’m from the other side of the earth as u i have a very different preference :)there are a few indian women i’d consider 5/10 or 5.5/10 but any bitch with the ladybug poo between her eyes looks like shit to me
I’m not from Punjab jfl.
I was born in the West, and so were my parents.. I’m quarter Med quarter Iranian and half Punjabi
But all Iranian women are whores
And all Med women are gigawhores

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and philosopher
i am white, live in europe and would do her

tbh don’t think much about what will your children look like, gandy doesnt have crazy bones but mogs everyone
Nah you gotta bro. I can’t be selfish, for my children
Also gandy has crazy zygos, and yeah ur right about the eye area.. that’s purely genetic tho
This girl would give a good eye area

The reason I like these typa girls and I’ve noticed they like me back is because I one time did a female version of myself and it looked exactly like them jfl
It proves that theory that couples often go for ppl who look similar, so they look like siblings almost

• +1
Nah you gotta bro. I can’t be selfish, for my children
Also gandy has crazy zygos, and yeah ur right about the eye area.. that’s purely genetic tho
This girl would give a good eye area

The reason I like these typa girls and I’ve noticed they like me back is because I one time did a female version of myself and it looked exactly like them jfl
It proves that theory that couples often go for ppl who look similar, so they look like siblings almost
idk dude i used to think like you but life is more about chance and who you are compatible to

hmm that second statement is interesting, but tbh different phenos attract more often these times in my experience

• +1
  • Woah
I’m not from Punjab jfl.
I was born in the West, and so were my parents.. I’m quarter Med quarter Iranian and half Punjabi
well i’m white from america i have no connection to the indian culture and i consider that indian woman to be slightly attractive for an indian woman… which in other words means SHES UGLY AS SHIT AND I WOULD KILL MYSELF IF SHE TOUCHED ME
But all Iranian women are whores
And all Med women are gigawhores
true tbh. all white arab black chinese japanese latina women are whores actually

• JFL
In my country everyone is 4`11 and 2 PSL and ethnic and poor and dudes post their gf semi naked on Facebook/ Instagram every time they can tbh ngl

• +1
girls should be naked indoors and covered up outdoors. her body is meant for your enjoyment and yours alone. it's not mean to be plastered in public or transmitted globally over the internet

• +1

@HarrierDuBois
Never done it unless i was a literal child

my mom has good zygos and a big jaw while im kinda boneless

• Woah