Potential red flag about my girlfriend

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
My girlfriend (21F) is texting, snapchatting, and instagram dm’ing a guy (21M) from work. What do I do? Is this a sign of future cheating?

I recently found out that my girlfriend (21F) has been texting this guy she works with for the entire summer. She is a bartender at and the guy is a bartender at the same restaurant. I first noticed this when she was laying next to me and i peaked over to see his name on her messages. At first I thought it was no big deal since I just assumed the messages were about work and her shifts. But, I then saw that she had a snapchat streak with him and also was sending dm’s to him just like her and I do. This is when I did something bad. I went through her phone to see the extent of this and she literally texts him every single day. They talk more than her and I do and she is being way more active and joking than she ever is with me anymore. I even saw a text saying that she thought he was “so cute”. Not only am I pissed off about her side of this, but FUCK this guy. Any guy who texts a girl with a boyfriend is a scumbag in my opinion. I know looking through her phone was wrong but I had to know since when I tried to gently bring him up, she denied that she even spoke any of the guys at work. She’s also lied about giving him rides home and even hung out with him (with a friend of hers) and never mentioned it to me. I think the biggest thing that worries me is her lying about the situation. Since I read her messages I know things she doesn’t think I know, so I decided to test her honesty. There’s an obscure song that she put on recently and I made a comment about “who showed u that?” Because I know this guy had texted her saying “listen to this”. She then proceeded to say she found it on her own and when i pushed back saying “no way you found that on your own” she then got pissed of and swore that she did.

This whole situation just stinks and what makes it worse is that I’ve felt an increasing distance between us. She doesnt seem nearly as loving as she once did. I feel like ive done everything right in our relationship but I guess it wasn’t enough. I dont want to jump to conclusions but I think i need to break up with her since she’s clearly trying her hardest to hide this guy from me. What do you think i should do?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Dnrd, cuck.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14262 and cutie_pie
The era of reddit copypasta engagement bait is over, the tiktok niggers that have arrived have too low attention spans to comprehend anything other than bbc/bwc posting,

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and cutie_pie
The era of reddit copypasta engagement bait is over, the tiktok niggers that have arrived have too low attention spans to comprehend anything other than bbc/bwc posting,
Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Its ovER, buddy boyo