protips for sugary drinks with rotten teeth

radicalrationalist

radicalrationalist

Educator
if you're a high iq christian nihilist who doesn't brush your teeth or go to the dentist, and your teeth is already black, chipping and breaking apart, then you need these tips to prevent further tooth decay.

try and look for drinks with sugar substitutes, however, if you are like me and you need a certain probiotic drink to maintain regularity that contains sugar, then you must follow my advice.

first, fold your lower lip in to cover your bottom teeth, this serves as a ledge for the edge of the can or opening of the bottle, then form your tongue like a basin and pour the drink onto it, afterwards do a mewing tongue roll swallow to ensure the liquid has minimum contact with your teeth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Mewton, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
i'm too raw for everyone. i have no equal

completely halted my tooth decay with this one simple trick. dentists hate him

Brush your fucking teeth christian

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Mewton
dentist's office calling me every week to schedule an appointment kek

if you're a high iq christian nihilist who doesn't brush your teeth or go to the dentist, and your teeth is already black, chipping and breaking apart, then you need these tips to prevent further tooth decay.

try and look for drinks with sugar substitutes, however, if you are like me and you need a certain probiotic drink to maintain regularity that contains sugar, then you must follow my advice.

first, fold your lower lip in to cover your bottom teeth, this serves as a ledge for the edge of the can or opening of the bottle, then form your tongue like a basin and pour the drink onto it, afterwards do a mewing tongue roll swallow to ensure the liquid has minimum contact with your teeth
I have beautiful pearly white teeth, good halo for me

popping vitamin k2 d3 pills like crazy, my cavities are slowly filling in. teeth healed, toothbrush unused, dentists unseen, sugar drinks everyday kek

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Tooth brush and tooth paste is a complete meme

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist
Thanks for the lifehacks in this thread.
Now I can chug down gallons of redbull in peace.