pubertymaxxing

cavy

cavy

i will never get to slay
171 cm 5'6
59 kg im not fat im skinny but i still have fat in my face so im thinking losing weight n drop to like 55 kg n see how that goes
14 in 3 months lmao
im on accutane

how can i max out my stats? no troll

no roids retards

171 cm 5'6
59 kg im not fat im skinny but i still have fat in my face so im thinking losing weight n drop to like 55 kg n see how that goes
14 in 3 months lmao
im on accutane

how can i max out my stats? no troll

no roids retards
14 in 3 months wtf. Wanting an hollow face too!? nigga do light maxxing and go play with your friends .

• +1
Reactions: garlicbreath
Bonesmash with k2 vitamins, get 8 hours of sleep but try and get 10 hours this summer if possible, and just grow up and do basic softmaxxes like trimming ur eyebrows getting a good haircut etc.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
no roids goof + ramos better
ramos better?
and masteron will boost clavicles insanely, more dimorphism in the face, good beard etc. only side is hair loss which can be fixed since ur not gonna do 15 cycles bro hop on fin + dut after ur development is over

Bonesmash with k2 vitamins, get 8 hours of sleep but try and get 10 hours this summer if possible, and just grow up and do basic softmaxxes like trimming ur eyebrows getting a good haircut etc.
ive been softmaxxing bro its basic shit everyone does it, idk about bonesmashing tho i was considering it a few weeks ago but ill js wait a few months n see, n i have a buzz brah,.

ramos better?
and masteron will boost clavicles insanely, more dimorphism in the face, good beard etc. only side is hair loss which can be fixed since ur not gonna do 15 cycles bro hop on fin + dut after ur development is over
where do u get ts

14 in 3 months wtf. Wanting an hollow face too!? nigga do light maxxing and go play with your friends .
nigga my i have high t im not like other niggas not bragging

You the fakest nigga on .org bro i just send u a guide in the last thread and u make this thread?!?

Try to maxxed everything u have while in puberty is the only way to pubertymax

ive been softmaxxing bro its basic shit everyone does it, idk about bonesmashing tho i was considering it a few weeks ago but ill js wait a few months n see, n i have a buzz brah,.
Ok well every 13 year old with a buzz is gonna look like a slave subhuman because you won’t have bones and wil also be holding onto some baby fat. Honestly you should start bonesmashing but obviously use heavy protection

You the fakest nigga on .org bro i just send u a guide in the last thread and u make this thread?!?

greycel silence

Retard you are 13 why the fuck are you here

no inject bhai

says the nigga who ask how to puberty max, he giving u advice and u call him a greycel
nigga i am not injecting shit calm down lil bro

why r u so pressed about it g
It will ruin you at a young age, just take valuable info from BOTB and leave. go out and have fun u are 13..

It will ruin you at a young age, just take valuable info from BOTB and leave. go out and have fun u are 13..
looks are everything tho im js trynna look better n shit

looks are everything tho im js trynna look better n shit
You r 13, just wait and you will grow and look better. eat healthy, sleep alot, sports, and you will grow taller

Nigga go play soccer with your friends rather than worrying about shit like hollow cheeks. You're 13, nigga. Nigga when I was 13 I was playing Terraria. :lul: