Quarter life crisis.

itsherlossNVM

itsherlossNVM

STeAKFACe** ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
Being 22 years old and realizing just how much of life you messed up on is crazy.

My friends are graduating university, while I don’t even know when I’m going to graduate.
I have some girls interested in me but I always mess it up do to inexperience, still a virgin.

Most of my peers look way older than me, have progressed more in life and in school then me, and I’m still stuck taking classes with freshmen.

I don’t have many youthful experiences especially from high school, never been to a hs party never rly had a friend group to hangout with. It defiantly sucks now, when I’m back in my home city from uni I have no one to hangout with and I’m just alone the whole summer it’s been like that since I was born.

It just feels like my youth is evading me. I’ve missed a lot of milestones, and I’m trying my best to makeup lost time.

Maybe some older .org users can pitch in

Idk…

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio, Luffymaxxing, likenesss and 8 others
its over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and grief
mogs me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and itsherlossNVM

• So Sad
  • +1
you belong with US

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901, grief and itsherlossNVM
you belong with US
IMG 6728

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: grief and Deleted member 57464
I had a bad life crisis at 23 when I realized the same thing.

I’m almost 30 now.

It definitely gets worse, but you’ll preoccupy yourself with things to keep your mind off it. Eventually, you become numb to it.

If I could go back to 23yo with the knowledge I have now, I’d be ecstatic.

You should honestly focus on getting a career that pays well. Community college offers a shit ton of high paying career opportunities at low cost. Most of it will be medical related ie, nursing (RNs get paid a lot of fucking money), Tech jobs (rad techs, respiratory techs, etc). Community colleges offer other options like certificates and degrees in AC repair, auto mechanic work, etc, all of which pay way above min wage.

You need to get your money up while also building a solid physique, skinny guys, skinnyfats, fatasses, etc are all treated like shit compared to a guy who clearly lifts and takes care of himself. People call gymcelling cope, and to an extent it is, but you won’t get much respect if you’re scrawny, even with a good face and hair.

Take care of your skin (tret, niacinimide, hyaluronic acid, moisturizer, etc) it will pay dividends in your future.

Try to have a solid sleep schedule. Nothing aged me faster than sleepless nights, all nighters, and generally having a fucked sleep schedule. It will begin to show on your face by your mid to late twenties, and definitely in your 30s.

Do all of that while grinding towards a solid career and not just a useless uni degree.

You’re still young as fuck and should be happy about that at least.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whoknows, Luffymaxxing, incel194012940 and 6 others
I am an older user and I came here to tell you that it's over, kaputt.

• So Sad
  • +1
I had a bad life crisis at 23 when I realized the same thing.

I’m almost 30 now.

It definitely gets worse, but you’ll preoccupy yourself with things to keep your mind off it. Eventually, you become numb to it.

If I could go back to 23yo with the knowledge I have now, I’d be ecstatic.

You should honestly focus on getting a career that pays well. Community college offers a shit ton of high paying career opportunities at low cost. Most of it will be medical related ie, nursing (RNs get paid a lot of fucking money), Tech jobs (rad techs, respiratory techs, etc). Community colleges offer other options like certificates and degrees in AC repair, auto mechanic work, etc, all of which pay way above min wage.

You need to get your money up while also building a solid physique, skinny guys, skinnyfats, fatasses, etc are all treated like shit compared to a guy who clearly lifts and takes care of himself. People call gymcelling cope, and to an extent it is, but you won’t get much respect if you’re scrawny, even with a good face and hair.

Take care of your skin (tret, niacinimide, hyaluronic acid, moisturizer, etc) it will pay dividends in your future.

Try to have a solid sleep schedule. Nothing aged me faster than sleepless nights, all nighters, and generally having a fucked sleep schedule. It will begin to show on your face by your mid to late twenties, and definitely in your 30s.

Do all of that while grinding towards a solid career and not just a useless uni degree.

You’re still young as fuck and should be happy about that at least.
Why pay for therapy when I have this website right here😭 really appreciate it dude.

Right now I’m just focused on schooling and friends. I have a dream career in mind but the way my grades are looking. It’s looking more like I’m going to dropout then continue.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and FacialStructure404
22 is still young. Stop rotting. Go to university, it's a good way to meet a girl, at worst you'll at least have common topic to talk with girls who study (I don't know about you but I'd prefer to have an educated girl)
If you don't do this you'll be regretting this in later years as lost chance.
Keep improving, it's not like you have a choice in this matter (unless you just want to kys)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, grief, itsherlossNVM and 1 other person
Why pay for therapy when I have this website right here😭 really appreciate it dude.

Right now I’m just focused on schooling and friends. I have a dream career in mind but the way my grades are looking. It’s looking more like I’m going to dropout then continue.
Don’t focus on a meme dream career. You need to focus on what’s gonna get you paid. Even if it means you need to drop out of uni and pursue an associates at your local community college that’s gonna land you a solid paying job and connections, you need to do it.

“Dream career” are a very youthful and optimistic trap tbh. Most people end up working a career that they’re okay with.

Like I said, nurses (RNs not CNAs) get paid huge bucks and only require a 2yr associates degree. That’s just a good example, because of the pay opportunity vs time spent in the program.

If your friends saw you become a nurse or w/e by the time you’re 24/25 and you’re making $40/hr not including other factors like shift differential and overtime that can boost your pay to over $60/hr, they’d be impressed and you would be able to buy a bunch of badass copes and have more fun.

Being ugly is one thing, but being an ugly broke fuck up is 1000000x worse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, grief, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Being 22 years old and realizing just how much of life you messed up on is crazy.

My friends are graduating university, while I don’t even know when I’m going to graduate.
I have some girls interested in me but I always mess it up do to inexperience, still a virgin.

Most of my peers look way older than me, have progressed more in life and in school then me, and I’m still stuck taking classes with freshmen.

I don’t have many youthful experiences especially from high school, never been to a hs party never rly had a friend group to hangout with. It defiantly sucks now, when I’m back in my home city from uni I have no one to hangout with and I’m just alone the whole summer it’s been like that since I was born.

It just feels like my youth is evading me. I’ve missed a lot of milestones, and I’m trying my best to makeup lost time.

Idk…
Same thing for me. Also 22. I just let the years pass sitting at home no job, no friends but recently discovered looksmaxxing and trying that shit out to cope but it's though to think that I rather played video games all day and now I want to make money but never worked before and I think it's already over but maybe still a chance. Though to see others making bank and enjoying life while you are depressed at home and you live by the day.

• So Sad
  • +1
Basically the same, I’m almost 19 and I’ve screwed up so much already, missed out on so many things, I really have no idea how or if I’ll be able to get out of this mess

• +1
  • So Sad
22 is still young. Stop rotting. Go to university, it's a good way to meet a girl, at worst you'll at least have common topic to talk with girls who study (I don't know about you but I'd prefer to have an educated girl)
If you don't do this you'll be regretting this in later years as lost chance.
Keep improving, it's not like you have a choice in this matter (unless you just want to kys)
It really is the only choice as of now. I thought about the military for a little bit but the contract lengths are just way too long for me(4 years.).

I really hate my university though, it’s in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do but I guess and education is an education regardless.

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Don’t focus on a meme dream career. You need to focus on what’s gonna get you paid. Even if it means you need to drop out of uni and pursue an associates at your local community college that’s gonna land you a solid paying job and connections, you need to do it.

“Dream career” are a very youthful and optimistic trap tbh. Most people end up working a career that they’re okay with.

Like I said, nurses (RNs not CNAs) get paid huge bucks and only require a 2yr associates degree. That’s just a good example, because of the pay opportunity vs time spent in the program.

If your friends saw you become a nurse or w/e by the time you’re 24/25 and you’re making $40/hr not including other factors like shift differential and overtime that can boost your pay to over $60/hr, they’d be impressed and you would be able to buy a bunch of badass copes and have more fun.

Being ugly is one thing, but being an ugly broke fuck up is 1000000x worse.
What if the dream career is somewhat obtainable but might require a little bit of time? I have some background in my dream career already, and I don’t really have much interest in anything else.

I do see what you’re saying though, more of just follow where the money goes type of mindset. But in all honesty I just can’t see myself doing anything that isn’t my dream career. If worst come to worst yea I’ll probably pick a job that can get me by, but I don’t have the heart to just grind out something in not interested in.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
you're life literally just started

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart, FacialStructure404 and itsherlossNVM
Basically the same, I’m almost 19 and I’ve screwed up so much already, missed out on so many things, I really have no idea how or if I’ll be able to get out of this mess
Yeah maybe a job coach and therapie

Focus on uni tbh and not this forum

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
Same thing for me. Also 22. I just let the years pass sitting at home no job, no friends but recently discovered looksmaxxing and trying that shit out to cope but it's though to think that I rather played video games all day and now I want to make money but never worked before and I think it's already over but maybe still a chance. Though to see others making bank and enjoying life while you are depressed at home and you live by the day.
I’d say it just depends on what you want to do tbh. A lot of other users have pointed out that we’re still at an age where we can improve drastically so maybe thats something to think of.

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and FloppaFlops
you're life literally just started
Yea but I’m feeling a sense of mortality tbh, I can still remember my high school years like they were yesterday even though they were 4 years ago. These days are flying by and the years are starting to feel like a blur.

23-33 is last chance at life then it’s over
You can ascend later in life, it’s just much harder. At a certain age, it becomes nearly impossible. Almost no one in their 50s is making a comeback, but ive seen lots of people turn their lives around in their 20s and 30s and end up with good careers, wife and kids, etc

• +1

Idk…
Jova

It’s already over. Just try to ascend while you’re still in your 20s. If it doesn’t work out then just cope or rope in your 30s. Fuck it.

I also missed out on almost everything and it wasn't my fault, I tried not to yet most stuff was just out of my control.

• +1
Same can relate heavily. Getting counselling for it lol at 21

• +1
its not over despite what losers will tell you

you fucked up your life because u were a weak man who cant handle tough situations in life, its not too late to become a new man

• +1
get drunk, go fuck the foids that are interested you. Who cares if you mess up? Ur drunk. And you still HIT.

• +1
Few faggots your age know what they are doing. They will be stuck wageslaving, in cope LTR cuck relationships and without a good environment for prime women like uni. Do not compare yourself with average loser faggots that are already cucked by life.

• +1