Question for those who are bi/trilingual

I was shocked when you told me that you’ve never lived in America. You sound like a Californian.
Yeah I’ve never been to America I just watched a lot of American movies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs
  • +1
i speak hungarian german and english i learned english as a little kid i used to watch anime and read hentai stories no joke at like 8 years old i read wattpad fanfictions n shit and got really good.
other 2 i learned cuz it's what people around me spoke.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 16369
No but sometimes i forget a word in my native language and know the word in either english or german cuz i speak those too

• +1
Yes
Yes
No

• +1
No but sometimes i forget a word in my native language and know the word in either english or german cuz i speak those too
Same happens to me. I forget words in my native language (spanish) but know the word in english

• +1
Yes
Yes
No
For the first question, did learning English have a positive or negative effect on your native language? I'm guessing negatively based on your 2nd comment

Why are you still replying to this pole? This dude is a joke he literally admitted to his eyebrows being invisible, dude probably is a skullcel as well. Even you mog the shit out of this "aryan"
I Will Slit Your Fucking Throat And Blow Your Brains Up You Filthy Fucking Kike , Eat Shit And Kys

i learned both at a young age

• Woah
yes sometimes i forget my native words when im speaking in a diff language for a long time. Mixing words as well
Did your ability to speak your native language change when you learned a new language, whether it be positive or negative? Do you ever mix up words from the languages you speak? Do you understand language as a whole, better after you learned your 2nd/3rd language?

• +1
For the first question, did learning English have a positive or negative effect on your native language? I'm guessing negatively based on your 2nd comment
Yeah negative effect although now i can speak with non-spanish speakers and have access to English didactic stuff so it gets balanced out

I'm bilingual and I feel like I can speak both english and portuguese with no major problems, it's not common for me to mix up words or anything of that sort.

• +1
Why are you still replying to this pole? This dude is a joke he literally admitted to his eyebrows being invisible, dude probably is a skullcel as well. Even you mog the shit out of this "aryan"
I skullmog you into obliviou you filthy little kike

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Did your ability to speak your native language change when you learned a new language, whether it be positive or negative? Do you ever mix up words from the languages you speak? Do you understand language as a whole, better after you learned your 2nd/3rd language?
No, it did not change. No, I do not mix up words. Yes, I understand English better than Dutch. Often, I will know the words in English but not in Dutch and vice versa. Quite funny.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 16369
No, it did not change. No, I do not mix up words. Yes, I understand English better than Dutch. Often, I will know the words in English but not in Dutch and vice versa. Quite funny.
When did you learn English? When you were a little kid?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Sometimes I literally use less words when I speak with my words irl, I expect Japanese and Russian are the main reason for this.

• Woah
I'm an English native, learned French, know a bit of Korean, and am constructing two other languages (Moggernese and another one I'm making with my friends). I also used to be able to speak some Mandarin and Spanish, but kinda forgot how to speak them tbh.

I don't really confuse other words in different languages tbh. If anything, I consciously make the decision to "code-switch" to a different language. Sometimes I'll count in Korean because it's simpler to say (at least the Sino-Korean number system). Cussing in Korean is also fun and sounds high T.

Honestly, I feel like I often understand a language better when I learn about their derivations. This would explain why French is easier for English natives to learn because there are so many words that are either exactly the same or share the same Latin or Greek root. If I knew what certain Chinese characters mean, then my lexicon of Korean would increase significantly. Most words in Moggernese have their own intricate derivations, some which are obvious, others which are not.

• +1
I'm an English native, learned French, know a bit of Korean, and am constructing two other languages (Moggernese and another one I'm making with my friends). I also used to be able to speak some Mandarin and Spanish, but kinda forgot how to speak them tbh.

I don't really confuse other words in different languages tbh. If anything, I consciously make the decision to "code-switch" to a different language. Sometimes I'll count in Korean because it's simpler to say (at least the Sino-Korean number system). Cussing in Korean is also fun and sounds high T.

Honestly, I feel like I often understand a language better when I learn about their derivations. This would explain why French is easier for English natives to learn because there are so many words that are either exactly the same or share the same Latin or Greek root. If I knew what certain Chinese characters mean, then my lexicon of Korean would increase significantly. Most words in Moggernese have their own intricate derivations, some which are obvious, others which are not.
Thx for the very in depth response. At what age did you learn French? Is it on par with your English?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Thx for the very in depth response. At what age did you learn French? Is it on par with your English?
I started learning French 4 years ago. It's definitely nowhere near my command of English, but it's good enough for daily conversation and discussing current events and issues.

• +1
Sometimes I literally use less words when I speak with my words irl, I expect Japanese and Russian are the main reason for this.
You speak Japanese and Russian?? Mogger, two great languages. When and how did you learn those two languages? Also is your Japanese and/or Russian on par with your English?

You speak Japanese and Russian?? Mogger, two great languages. When and how did you learn those two languages? Also is your Japanese and/or Russian on par with your English?
I speak Japanese a lot better than Russian, but those two are my best languages besides English. I can speak Japanese casually, but have problems speaking it formally or about certain niche subjects.

These are the flashcards of the languages I am learning, because of some drama that has happened over the last few months I have been a bit behind on studying, but I am going to be maxxing them again soon.

9be93de8da76495752b0c95dd932c593.png

(From best and most studied, to worst and least studied/beginner it'd be Japanese, Russian, Spanish, German, Korean, French, and Mandarin)

I'll say this, I know enough Japanese to the point where I have thought in the language aswell as had dreams in the language too, (had a weird one where I was a little Japanese girl casually going on a walk with her grandfather in a forest, nothing spectacular happened in that dream but it was peaceful I suppose). A lot of my mannerisms in communication sometimes are similar to Japanese, but with more than 2 languages in my head it has caused some weird issues when I speak English sometimes.

My goal is by the time I am in my 40s that I will be fully fluent in at least 20 languages.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 16369
Dolph Lundgren18 1

Do you consider these "feminine eyebrows" you filthy fucking kike ?

Ik one streetshitting Dalit language (Telugu) :sick: and an indo Aryan language (Hindi) :feelshehe::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• Woah
Ik one streetshitting Dalit language (Telugu) :sick: and an indo Aryan language (Hindi) :feelshehe::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:
Did you learn those as a kid? Cool that you know three different alphabets. How would you compare your ability in either of those languages to your English?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Maybe a bit. I started using a lot of English words whilst speaking. I only use it to talk with my mother since nobody speaks it outside anyway.

• +1
Cool that you know three different alphabets
Oh I only know how to speak them, couldn’t read them for my life lol

Did you learn those as a kid
I just know Telugu cause it’s my parents native language, and I picked up Hindi cause my mom watches Bollywood movies and tv shows

How would you compare your ability in either of those languages to your English
Not on par with my English at all. My vocab knowledge in Hindi and Telugu is piss poor, but enough for casual convos

My mom is skilled at languages, she knows telugu, hindi, Punjabi, and Spanish. She’s also extremely NT, she mogs me in everything :feelswhy: :feelspepo:

• Woah
No to all the questions.

• +1
When did you learn English? When you were a little kid?
I taught it myself. I learned by watching American sitcoms so I shifted towards the American accent rather than the British one. I was a kid, yes.

• Woah
Yeah, certainly. After the 3rd language you'll learn the 4th faster

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: mog222
Based. An avarage Eastern Europeancel
What languages? did your ability to speak your native language improve or decrease after you learned more languages? Also at what age did you learn them?

Where do u niggas get to speak English to improve pronounce. Or just read out loud theory?

Anyways, sometimes I have some English terms in my head that I it takes me a few seconds to find in my main language.

Other than that nothing...

Anyways...

• +1
What languages? did your ability to speak your native language improve or decrease after you learned more languages? Also at what age did you learn them?
Russian, Ukrainian, Estonian, English, German, Finnish

• Woah
Russian, Ukrainian, Estonian, English, German, Finnish
English at 6 and German at 11-12. Others are my native ones. It gets easier and ur brain starts to work faster

• Love it
Finnish at 18
English at 6 and German at 11-12. Others are my native ones. It gets easier and ur brain starts to work faster

• +1
Just have an English gf nigga
Where do u niggas get to speak English to improve pronounce. Or just read out loud theory?

Anyways, sometimes I have some English terms in my head that I it takes me a few seconds to find in my main language.

Other than that nothing...

Anyways...
t

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 16369
It improved, yeah, I sometimes forget some words and mix everything up lol but anyway just mogging some doesn'tknowcels

• +1
U speak Lithuanian

I used to be fluent in 4 languages but now I can barely speak 2 and I'm very fluent in the other 2. You lose it if you don't use it. Also I think in both English and Arabic in my head but I usually slip up and talk in that language if I'm thinking in that language while speaking in a different one like french

• Woah
Also jfl English is the easiest language in the world. Try learning Arabic or Russian. French is relatively easy also

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and mog222
I used to be fluent in 4 languages but now I can barely speak 2 and I'm very fluent in the other 2. You lose it if you don't use it. Also I think in both English and Arabic in my head but I usually slip up and talk in that language if I'm thinking in that language while speaking in a different one like french
Mirin. Did you learn French as a kid?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Also jfl English is the easiest language in the world. Try learning Arabic or Russian. French is relatively easy also
It would be cool to speak Arabic or Russian but they're both incredibly hard to learn for native English speakers. You are right about French though

1. i sometimes forget polish words
2. yeah when i forget some word
3. no idea xD

I finally confess I'm bi....... lingual! 🤭🤭🤭

• JFL