Rate 43

SubhumanIncel

SubhumanIncel

Iron
I'm an oldcel baldcel, 43 y/o 1,77 cm and 75 kg. This is an evolution from 8 years ago to now

Latest pic has a month, and imho i looked the best when i was 92 kg although overweight it seemed i could cover my lack of undereye support with the facial fat (i have malar hypoplasia).

My flaws: bald, i look pale as fuck, depressed which can make me look a bit creepy, need to put on some muscle and i definitely need malar implants. I rate myself around a 5 with maybe potential to be a 6 even being old.

Anyway i want to looksmax and i need you guys opinions and rating.

thanks in advance

Attachments

• gVWN8Y6.png
    gVWN8Y6.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 49
  • lNF4FZE.png
    lNF4FZE.png
    40 KB · Views: 48
  • lovoo1.png
    lovoo1.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 44
  • lovoo2.png
    lovoo2.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 58
  • hmil8n71.png
    hmil8n71.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 65
  • paulo nova.png
    paulo nova.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 67
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Bluepill, fobos and 3 others
You already posted on incelselfies I think. Anyway good looksmax

above average in last three pics but pretty subhuman in first ones tbh

very good man!

43 and incel?

I'm an oldcel baldcel, 43 y/o 1,77 cm and 75 kg. This is an evolution from 8 years ago to now

Latest pic has a month, and imho i looked the best when i was 92 kg although overweight it seemed i could cover my lack of undereye support with the facial fat (i have malar hypoplasia).

My flaws: bald, i look pale as fuck, depressed which can make me look a bit creepy, need to put on some muscle and i definitely need malar implants. I rate myself around a 5 with maybe potential to be a 6 even being old.

Anyway i want to looksmax and i need you guys opinions and rating.

thanks in advance
Definitely looking better :feelsokman:

At 43 it’s pretty much over

• +1
Reactions: Autist and DarknLost
You don't look that old for 43 tbh.

Are you literally a virgin or you just couldn't replicate your success for more than 10 years?

You don't look that old for 43 tbh.

Are you literally a virgin or you just couldn't replicate your success for more than 10 years?

virgin. as you can see by my early pictures my life as a kid, teen and early adult till my 36 was a nightmare that i dont wish to anyone. as you start to get older even if you correct your flaws your options are very limited because let's face it you get old. so i now only looksmax to feel good with myself and gather some respect from people which i didnt have before (bullying, treated as inferior, etc)

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 616
virgin. as you can see by my early pictures my life as a kid, teen and early adult till my 36 was a nightmare that i dont wish to anyone. as you start to get older even if you correct your flaws your options are very limited because let's face it you get old. so i now only looksmax to feel good with myself and gather some respect from people which i didnt have before (bullying, treated as inferior, etc)

3:28

The agepill is legit

• +1
Reactions: Autist
You were horrible in the before pics, but now you look decent for a 43 year old. Don't fall for the trap that being fat covers you bad facial features, at your age, being in shape will put you miles ahead of the average male. Most are fat as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
5.5/10 while keeping in mind your age. You get extra points as you do not look your age but rather younger.

i'll probably end up like you old fren

over

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
i'll probably end up like you old fren

over

only if you dont do anything about it. if you are young get a job, save money and do surgeries you think you need. dont ask women for opinion, because they will tell you you dont need anything, even my mother and sister said i looked okay when they knew i didnt. basically save money, do what you have to and hopefully you'll have a happy ending or a better ending than me.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and rockndogs
In your older pics, you were one of the ugliest people I have seen. Good transformation. Got good skin as well.
5.5/10 for your age now.
depressed which can make me look a bit creepy
This is from being bald and death-tier eye area. .

From the chemical looksmaxing aspect, I would suggest losing fat then use caffeine and vitamin E for undereye support.
I would recommend GHK-cu as well. Injected if possible, should restore some of the youthful look.
Get a blood test and see whether you need GH or T replacement therapy.
Try a big full beard with black dye and see how it goes.

As for virginity, do you still want to stick your dick in the holes that tortured you all your life? It is possible for you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You can fuck milfs, good transformation consider getting a hair transplant or hair system it will help you a lot then go slay milfs and moms

In your older pics, you were one of the ugliest people I have seen. Good transformation. Got good skin as well.
5.5/10 for your age now.

This is from being bald and death-tier eye area. .

From the chemical looksmaxing aspect, I would suggest losing fat then use caffeine and vitamin E for undereye support.
I would recommend GHK-cu as well. Injected if possible, should restore some of the youthful look.
Get a blood test and see whether you need GH or T replacement therapy.
Try a big full beard with black dye and see how it goes.

As for virginity, do you still want to stick your dick in the holes that tortured you all your life? It is possible for you tbh.

you noticed i have huge dark circles under my eye area? do you think i am a good candidate for fillers or maybe implants? would i look younger with them?

this pic is before and after the canthopexy and fat grafts. do you notice my area looks better due to the fat?

Attachments

• cirurgia1.jpg
    cirurgia1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You look good hombre. Would you consider a hair transplant? Btw the beard and weight suits you

you noticed i have huge dark circles under my eye area? do you think i am a good candidate for fillers or maybe implants? would i look younger with them?

this pic is before and after the canthopexy and fat grafts. do you notice my area looks better due to the fat?
the rightmost one 100% better. Dark circles arent an issue. Plus your under eye are has little to no issues. I would understand your concern from the mental trauma caused by your old eye area.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4300604/
Vitamin E, EGCG, caffeine, vitamin K are all substances that can be used for your eye. Topically applied ofc.

Again, nice ascension. You can get married to a JB from SEA.

the rightmost one 100% better. Dark circles arent an issue. Plus your under eye are has little to no issues. I would understand your concern from the mental trauma caused by your old eye area.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4300604/
Vitamin E, EGCG, caffeine, vitamin K are all substances that can be used for your eye. Topically applied ofc.

Again, nice ascension. You can get married to a JB from SEA.

do you recommend some good products with those vitamins?

Let your beard grow some more, and color it. Use a selftanning cream, for tanmaxxing. Bleach your teeth. Buy a good white shirt and a suit, combine it with a fake rolex, and then go out and tell these bitches some lies about how they could profit from your huge wealth. Also lie about your age and everything else, they will believe it! First manipulate and then fuck them.

Holy fuck, I can't imagine anything worse than being insecure about looks at 43, I pray to the gods that at that point I will have matured enough to focus on more substantial stuff in life

• +1
Reactions: androidcel