Rate me (14 Years old, 184cm (6 foot, 0.5 inches)

B

beefliverontop

Iron
Am I LTN? What can i ascend to if i debloat and fix acne, ive heard i can use Accutane but i dont know people says it closes my growth plates, and to debloat im just gonna drink alot of water and use something to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time since i gymcel

Any beginner cycle recommendations?

Attachments

• IMG_8500.jpeg
    IMG_8500.jpeg
    711.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8506.jpeg
    IMG_8506.jpeg
    986.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8508.jpeg
    IMG_8508.jpeg
    1,002.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8510.jpeg
    IMG_8510.jpeg
    881.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: hifynnt
Use niacinamide and sulfur cream for your face. Low MTN right now due to your acne but you can easily ascend. Pretty nice eye area but you look a bit recessed. Keep leanmaxxing though

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Use niacinamide and sulfur cream for your face. Low MTN right now due to your acne but you can easily ascend. Pretty nice eye area but you look a bit recessed. Keep leanmaxxing though
That probally wont work bro my acne is so stubborn for some reason but ill try, i am scared if i cut ill lose to much muscle tho

That probally wont work bro my acne is so stubborn for some reason but ill try, i am scared if i cut ill lose to much muscle tho
Better to just try, what's your bodyfat?

ngl you look 20

Probally like 16-18%,
You'd want to get in between 12-15% ideally. You won't really benefit from bulking at the moment facial wise due to the amount of bloat. I'd say just go for cardio and if you start losing gains just stop if you want; it will make your face leaner though

hop on accutane

daamn you're 14 i didnt even read ur shit

i dont think it'll be a problem on a very low dose tho but idk
ive heard shit like black seed oil or tudca helps but if it doesnt i will go to accutane as a last resort, bc even good diet doesnt help my acne

Am I LTN? What can i ascend to if i debloat and fix acne, ive heard i can use Accutane but i dont know people says it closes my growth plates, and to debloat im just gonna drink alot of water and use something to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time since i gymcel

Any beginner cycle recommendations?
Rhino genio and hop on accutane boyo
1st thread where this is actually applicable jfl

Not worth the risk i dont wanna close my growth plates
the risk is not fixing your acne bro, you dont want scarring like I do. if you dont do a super high dose like more than 40 mgs the effect on your height will be very small if any.

ive heard shit like black seed oil or tudca helps but if it doesnt i will go to accutane as a last resort, bc even good diet doesnt help my acne
''Accutane, also known as isotretinoin, has been associated with the premature closure of growth plates in pediatric populations. However, the occurrence of this side effect is rare. Studies have reported cases of premature epiphyseal closure in patients taking isotretinoin, but it is not a common or frequent side effect. While the potential for growth plate abnormalities exists with isotretinoin use, it is important to note that this adverse effect is not widespread.'' (not from the linked article below)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think people are just overexagerating it, I started taking accutane when I was 16- 17 or smth and I took 20mg per day for 1 year and 1 month. Truly the best thing.

the risk is not fixing your acne bro, you dont want scarring like I do. if you dont do a super high dose like more than 40 mgs the effect on your height will be very small if any.

''Accutane, also known as isotretinoin, has been associated with the premature closure of growth plates in pediatric populations. However, the occurrence of this side effect is rare. Studies have reported cases of premature epiphyseal closure in patients taking isotretinoin, but it is not a common or frequent side effect. While the potential for growth plate abnormalities exists with isotretinoin use, it is important to note that this adverse effect is not widespread.'' (not from the linked article below)

I think people are just overexagerating it, I started taking accutane when I was 16- 17 or smth and I took 20mg per day for 1 year and 1 month. Truly the best thing.
Ah thats nice to hear, thanks. Will hop on accutane now💪

Ah thats nice to hear, thanks. Will hop on accutane now💪
if u hop on trust me buy carmex and spam it cuz ur lips are gonna get super dry
whats ur ethnicity btw? turk?

if u hop on trust me buy carmex and spam it cuz ur lips are gonna get super dry
whats ur ethnicity btw? turk?
Bulgarian 🇧🇬, And will do. Thanks bro 👍💪

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro