Rate me tanmaxxed + dyed hair maxxed

First pic is his best pic. ive seen it before hes high htn low chadlite in that one. Second one is like low htn at best
Ok but would u say hes boneless here?

Ok but would u say hes boneless here?
No his bones are pretty solid there. But not that great. I just don't think there's any feature in his face that can carry him to chadlite, especially with his nose being as wide as his mouth. Chadlite rate makes no sense to me

Mogs me

• Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
bro i was just watching a ronaldo edit on tiktok and then thought of your profile and i went back on org and saw you repped my shit :what:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada and Clavicular
Release that self buccal fat removal tutorial bhai

Chin mogs me to north sentinel island

idk how a borderline boneless guy with a nose as wide as his mouth could be chadlite. Lol
he's defo not boneless, strong jaw,
tanning is honestly S tier looksmax
they reason I don't tant is because i thought it makes your hair and eyebrows lighter, I'm North Atlatid Pheno(dark hari, dark eyebrows, blue eyes) and I like the dark triad vampire look.

• +1
he's defo not boneless, strong jaw,

they reason I don't tant is because i thought it makes your hair and eyebrows lighter, I'm North Atlatid Pheno(dark hari, dark eyebrows, blue eyes) and I like the dark triad vampire look.
not having a tan is non NT

• +1
Im leaner here
you kinda look like matt bomer a little, obviously a worse version, maybe dye your eyebrows even darker and also your hair, get even leaner, and start trention.
E4091192c0185e75b9235148ca543bab
9d7f155f08d64145cdb19a2bd213b6ca

• +1
Low Chadlite in pic.
Mirin.
What’s your lipmaxxing routine brah??:soy:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Clavicular
Chadlite

• +1
Best I’ve ever seen you look tbh

Tanmaxing legit

• +1
Oh wow! I used to think you were so overrated on here, but fuark you are a mogger

High HTN - low chadlite I aspire to be like u bhai no glazing

low teir chadlite psl
high teir chadlite appeal
fuck its so over for me

• +1
looking good :love:
it was just tanning + debloat + leanmax + coloring?? your eyebrows look different (more straighter)

• +1
cl

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Clavicular
Lowk high chadlite, you look 17 and 30 at the same time, guess roids doin it's thing

• +1
Chad, looksminned yourself with hair color

• +1
View attachment 2928244

I dyed my hair blonde highlights but it lowkey didnt do shit
Very good phenotype. I bet you do very well with women because you have high averageness and you have feminine features as well. This makes me confident in saying you must have high body count. Ignore the jealous virgins here who get zero pussy and try to bring you down. They have crab in a bucket mentality and cope with theories instead of looking at TREATMENT from opposite gender as an indicator of their genetic value. Also stop tanning.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and Clavicular
Others don't get physical pain for looking at a guy much better looking than them? Cause I start twitching and shit looking at you, like why can't I be like that too

• +1
❤️ if you were a shitskin you would be ltn

that isnt even true though he has good ratios and bones he would be a gl shitskin regardless lmao

• +1
he has one of the best mandibles in org are you retarded lol
No way ur serious? I was exagerrating but his jaw really isn't that good.

• +1
No way ur serious? I was exagerrating but his jaw really isn't that good.

most ppl here have shit jaws, the only person ive seen a pic off with a better jaw is orc

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Clavicular