Rate Ricegum's New Bitch, Stacy tier imo

D

Deleted member 7313

LIT
She's bad as fuck but also cute at the same time, and 18, basically in the prime of a foid's physical attraction. Rice took a major W with her, and he has her on contract so a portion of money she makes and will make in the future comes to him.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2658 and 6 others
Status halo. He would have been an incel without the fame

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, KaczynskiCel, TaxEvasionmaxxer and 24 others
5/10... first off i think those are fake tits and secondly asians like her fraud to a decent face with makeup but look like utter trash without makeup.. can confirm

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, FloppaFlops, Deleted member 8902 and 10 others
Ugly pan-faced gook. Would pity-fuck tho.

I hate Ricegum. I'd beat the fuck out of that faggot with a baseball bat if it wasn't illegal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Copeful, Cacas112 and 15 others
I don't condone illegal activities tho.Just had to let off steam. Dw mods.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5145, Mateusz74 and 4 others
they are looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, BrendioEEE and Deleted member 6341
She's hot for sure but she ruined herself by getting implants. It's such a massive looksmin.

Ugly pan-faced gook. Would pity-fuck tho.

I hate Ricegum. I'd beat the fuck out of that faggot with a baseball bat if it wasn't illegal.

what did he ever do to you? lol

Have you ever met him in real life? How can you hate someone so badly to the point of wanting to do bodily harm on them?

He had to at least rape your mom or fuck your gf for you to hate him so bad.

what did he ever do to you? lol

Have you ever met him in real life? How can you hate someone so badly to the point of wanting to do bodily harm on them?

He had to at least rape your mom or fuck your gf for you to hate him so bad.
No, he's just plain annoying as fuck. He has a ton of haters, I'm just one of them. His personality sucks, he's legit one of the most annoying cunts I've ever had the displeasure to "meet" (online through YT)

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 4416, Kingcel32 and 2 others
No, he's just plain annoying as fuck. He has a ton of haters, I'm just one of them. His personality sucks, he's legit one of the most annoying cunts I've ever had the displeasure to "meet" (online through YT)

True lol. Can't disagree with you on that.

Another annoying one is his brother Lee Lee Lee ... A.k.a Riceman.

Ricegum is just cringe to watch. When I see him on youtube, I just fast forward to see others not Him. The black dudes he usually hang out with. He is a third wheel at best. Doesn't fit in and looks awkward as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Humblemaxxer
Time to coom baby :love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
His old girlfriend mogs

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and Deleted member 6341
Shes had work done on her face and body

she's kinda ugly ngl, filler frauding and looks basic

• +1
Reactions: puppymaxer, Deleted member 4416, NarcyChadlite and 1 other person
5/10... first off i think those are fake tits and secondly asians like her fraud to a decent face with makeup but look like utter trash without makeup.. can confirm
U can tell, boobs are pads of fat hers look solid and in place like the defy gravity

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Am i the only one who have the biggest urge to beat this Faggot to submission and hard Fuck his girl infront of him

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Obvious fake tits, one of the worst I have ever seen

Am i the only one who have the biggest urge to beat this Faggot to submission and hard Fuck his girl infront of him
#MeToo

• Love it
Reactions: s3-s3

Yeah those are fake tits 100%. I don't think she's a big makeup fraud though. My oneitis was also asian and looked the same with and without makeup. Also I mean it doesn't really even look like this chick has much makeup. Just some eyebrow stuff and some eyelash work and maybe light contour or something on the rest. Doesn't really look as bad as some other females like

Status halo. He would have been an incel without the fame

Hm. He has good height, especially for an asian 6'1.5"), average looking with decent style and NT asf. If he wasn't status maxed, he'd also probably work out and have a really good physique.

Attachments

• 1594956634042.png
    1594956634042.png
    210.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 1594956681631.png
    1594956681631.png
    960.7 KB · Views: 65
  • +1
she's kinda ugly ngl, filler frauding and looks basic
Holy fuck buddyboyos.. would have totally missed the fillers.. and incels here feel bad about cheating their genes with surgerymaxxing (and never even getting it anyway jfl)... whilst PS everywhere are fully booked with becky filler, nose and boobjob appointments.

• JFL
Yeah those are fake tits 100%. I don't think she's a big makeup fraud though. My oneitis was also asian and looked the same with and without makeup. Also I mean it doesn't really even look like this chick has much makeup. Just some eyebrow stuff and some eyelash work and maybe light contour or something on the rest. Doesn't really look as bad as some other females like

Hm. He has good height, especially for an asian 6'1.5"), average looking with decent style and NT asf. If he wasn't status maxed, he'd also probably work out and have a really good physique.
Hes 5'11" jfl hes heightfrauding. And hes tried working out in the past but hes lazy af.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Kingcel32
Wait is op a foid

Depends on the asian tbh.. my hs fkbuddy had barely any eyebrows and eyelashes.. and i dont like the bland eye area look in girls to begin with... Lowkey felt embarrased being with her in public on the days she had no makeup b/c of my narcassistism/autism JFL..

PS.. if a girl like her is down for a boobjob and fillers.. youd imagine shed be atleast a master with the "low makeup" look.... the cheekbone contuoring effect can get real scary if they know what theyre doin.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Troglodyte and Deleted member 7313
Holy fuck buddyboyos.. would have totally missed the fillers.. and incels here feel bad about cheating their genes with surgerymaxxing (and never even getting it anyway jfl)... whilst PS everywhere are fully booked with becky filler, nose and boobjob appointments.

Lmao facts, most of us are going to ascend with surgeries, foids can do so freely as well. Nothing to poke insult at.

• +1
Looksmatched, you're Low IQ, nowhere near Stacy, she's barely even a 5/10, prob like a 4.7/10 at best.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy
Looksmatched, you're Low IQ, nowhere near Stacy, she's barely even a 5/10, prob like a 4.7/10 at best.
and keep in mind she's using makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and BrendioEEE
Cope @BigBoy and cope @OP

Here's an example of a 5/10 and 2 7/10's Asian Female you overrating cucks, jfl (Saved only to share in case of an example of a 5 or a 7, I have folders of various races both male and female of various looks value)

5/10

7/10's
fcb3984e081191715e0e4e1e19eaea65.jpg

Honestly guys i'm really getting tired of people overrating females on this website, might aswell be reddit at this point with this female worship

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1Chink, bankrolls and BigBoy
View attachment 522314

Here's an example of a 5/10 and 2 7/10's Asian Female you overrating cucks, jfl (Saved only to share in case of an example of a 5 or a 7, I have folders of various races both male and female of various looks value)

5/10
View attachment 522315

7/10's
View attachment 522317

Honestly guys i'm really getting tired of people overrating females on this website, might aswell be reddit at this point with this female worship

why you pressed my nigga? chill. people find different shit attractive, it's okay. I don't find Miley Cyrus attractive, but many do. I find ariana grande attractive, but many don't. I find Rihanna and zendaya average, but the majority of people find them hot. Imo, those 7/10's are both a 5.5 and 3. That 5/10 tho is gorgeous, Jesus christ, 8.5 to me.

View attachment 522314

5/10
View attachment 522315

7/10's
View attachment 522317

Name of the gook on the bed with big boobs?

She's bad as fuck but also cute at the same time, and 18, basically in the prime of a foid's physical attraction. Rice took a major W with her, and he has her on contract so a portion of money she makes and will make in the future comes to him.

first I’ll say Ricegum would be low tier normie without his fame at best. His face is an abomination but being 6’ will help you somewhat. Also assuming if he wasn’t famous he would be a better More respectable person, but I’m not that convinced lol.

His GF is a Stacy but is a downgrade imo from Abby Rao. Abby is a fucking gigastacy tier bitch. Of course, this is my bias towards white foids bc I live in bumfuck Indiana, but Rice should have kept being with Abby. Also would have liberated other rice kids everywhere and normalize AMWF relationships in areas where I live, not just LA, SF, NYC, or Seattle/Vancouver.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 6341
first I’ll say Ricegum would be low tier normie without his fame at best. His face is an abomination but being 6’ will help you somewhat. Also assuming if he wasn’t famous he would be a better More respectable person, but I’m not that convinced lol.

His GF is a Stacy but is a downgrade imo from Abby Rao. Abby is a fucking gigastacy tier bitch. Of course, this is my bias towards white foids bc I live in bumfuck Indiana, but Rice should have kept being with Abby. Also would have liberated other rice kids everywhere and normalize AMWF relationships in areas where I live, not just LA, SF, NYC, or Seattle/Vancouver.

You're not a 6'0" statusmaxxed asian guy, you're a 5'4" ricecel. Ricegum's dating white women is not going to save the average Asian guy from inceldom. And we know that only 16% of Asian men marry outside their race.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink

His GF is a Stacy but is a downgrade imo from Abby Rao. Abby is a fucking gigastacy tier bitch.
gigastacy btw

Attachments

• 1595012651414.png
    1595012651414.png
    197.9 KB · Views: 51
You're not a 6'0" statusmaxxed asian guy, you're a 5'4" ricecel. Ricegum's dating white women is not going to save the average Asian guy from inceldom. And we know that only 16% of Asian men marry outside their race.

I'm also not the average Asian guy. The "average" Rice boy is also not an incel now, unlike back in my day. The average Rice boy is also taller than I am (5'7~, still manlet in America but with lifts can be average height), and probably not balding when he is 29 (been balding for 8 fucking years it's been brutal). Average Rice boy also doesn't have a MASSIVE overbite and excessively recessed jaw given the advanced technology in dentistry and shit these days. Average Rice boy looks better than I ever was, is, and will ever be.

I know of the 16%. Reason it's 16% is because most marry within their race. The problem is, those who marry within their race married much later when they have enough money to support a family and way too often they get sucked into a marriage with some noodlewhore who was chadfucking all the white boys and then decided to settle for a chink.

And I also said normalize AMWF where I live, aka fucking bumfuck Indiana. AMWF is everywhere in cities with large Rice populations now, like LA, SF, and NYC, not bumfuck Evansville, IN.

Also you're fucking 5'10 average height Chink yet you're in here in an incel forum. The fuck are YOU doing with your life you dumb chink? What do you know about being a balding manlet? Unless you are mega-larping.

Why are so many famous people in California mainly Los Angeles? I wonder what our lives would be like if we were. Also, everyone there is good looking and there is actually stuff to do unlike this old ass boring place I'm in

Why are so many famous people in California mainly Los Angeles? I wonder what our lives would be like if we were. Also, everyone there is good looking and there is actually stuff to do unlike this old ass boring place I'm in
opportunities to collab with other famous people, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Jnumber01
I'm also not the average Asian guy. The "average" Rice boy is also not an incel now, unlike back in my day. The average Rice boy is also taller than I am (5'7~, still manlet in America but with lifts can be average height), and probably not balding when he is 29 (been balding for 8 fucking years it's been brutal). Average Rice boy also doesn't have a MASSIVE overbite and excessively recessed jaw given the advanced technology in dentistry and shit these days. Average Rice boy looks better than I ever was, is, and will ever be.

I know of the 16%. Reason it's 16% is because most marry within their race. The problem is, those who marry within their race married much later when they have enough money to support a family and way too often they get sucked into a marriage with some noodlewhore who was chadfucking all the white boys and then decided to settle for a chink.

And I also said normalize AMWF where I live, aka fucking bumfuck Indiana. AMWF is everywhere in cities with large Rice populations now, like LA, SF, and NYC, not bumfuck Evansville, IN.

Also you're fucking 5'10 average height Chink yet you're in here in an incel forum. The fuck are YOU doing with your life you dumb chink? What do you know about being a balding manlet? Unless you are mega-larping.
5’10 is not good

• JFL
he is rent free in your head

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940

Screenshot 2024 04 29 at 83018 PM

Looks okay, not attractive or anything