Reactions: acmilan__, Charisma, coisbhai and 12 others
Nose and eye area is brutal. High MTN

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Zeta, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
somewhere around htn eye area isn't the greatest

• +1
Reactions: hallo and lowiqNormie
Nigga looked at the jaw and called it a day
He gets approached by girls and you post here for validation from khhvs. Just stop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: krskrs, justbentbro, RuggedAscender and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: hallo and Allornothing
every feature of my face is better than his
His only glaring flaw is high set eyebrows. Still a solid HTN at least. He’s the type of guy you see going home with a girl every night after the club. It’s not rocket science.

• +1
Reactions: RuggedAscender, coisbhai and lowiqNormie
His only glaring flaw is high set eyebrows. Still a solid HTN at least. He’s the type of guy you see going home with a girl every night after the club. It’s not rocket science.
  2024 05 09 171331

Better eye area
Better hair
Better nose jaw lips etc
cope.

• JFL
Reactions: hallo, dervw4cenks, SoberAndRetarded and 5 others
He’s the type of guy you see going home with a girl every night after the club.
Do you know how cold outside? There's no one on the streets

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
View attachment 2917850View attachment 2917852
Better eye area
Better hair
Better nose jaw lips etc
cope.
Yes your eye area is better.

No your hair is gay and curly and dogshit and aspie. Too long. You know jackshit about appeal since you’ve spent too long jerking off to hentai fantasising yourself as some final fantasy character.

Your nose is downturned and hideous. Where do you get these delusions from?

Your jaw is narrower and dogshit compared to his and your lips are narrow and dogshit.

Please shut the fuck up and stop embarassing this place. These new users I swear.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, ggg.tv🤫 and sOMEONEgONNACarry
Yes your eye area is better.

No your hair is gay and curly and dogshit and aspie. Too long. You know jackshit about appeal since you’ve spent too long jerking off to hentai fantasising yourself as some final fantasy character.

Your nose is downturned and hideous. Where do you get these delusions from?

Your jaw is narrower and dogshit compared to his and your lips are narrow and dogshit.

Please shut the fuck up and stop embarassing this place. These new users I swear.
-Yes your eye area is better.

yes it's perfect

-No your hair is gay and curly and dogshit and aspie. Too long. You know jackshit about appeal since you’ve spent too long jerking off to hentai fantasising yourself as some final fantasy character.

only subhumans go to barbershops, humans naturally should have long hair

-Your nose is downturned and hideous. Where do you get these delusions from?

not true it's raised

-Your jaw is narrower and dogshit compared to his and your lips are narrow and dogshit.

who told you that a wide jaw is ideal? this is ugly lol. And if you think this is narrow lips you are most probably a nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Use1ess and ambi
@jisko32 I’ve seen children with more self-awareness. Can’t stand the uglies here they’re so self obsessed for some reason.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
@jisko32 I’ve seen children with more self-awareness. Can’t stand the uglies here they’re so self obsessed for some reason.
what is the meaning of what you wrote?
Also I'm chadlite at least

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Allornothing
Chadlite.
kind of overrate tbh. his jaw is chadlite, maybe even chad level. but the rest of his face, like his eyes and lips, kind of hold him back. he's more like low htn with htn appeal

what is the meaning of what you wrote?
Also I'm chadlite at least
To the retards who JFL reacted my post. This is who you agree with. Guy in op is ltn but this is Chadlite:

4130601_1715691363930.png

Forum is done @MakinItHappen

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and ambi
To the retards who JFL reacted my post. This is who you agree with. Guy in op is ltn but this is Chadlite:

I said at least. Basically chad

-Yes your eye area is better.

yes it's perfect

-No your hair is gay and curly and dogshit and aspie. Too long. You know jackshit about appeal since you’ve spent too long jerking off to hentai fantasising yourself as some final fantasy character.

only subhumans go to barbershops, humans naturally should have long hair

-Your nose is downturned and hideous. Where do you get these delusions from?

not true it's raised

-Your jaw is narrower and dogshit compared to his and your lips are narrow and dogshit.

who told you that a wide jaw is ideal? this is ugly lol. And if you think this is narrow lips you are most probably a nigger
Lmao I hope you are sarcastic

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
kind of overrate tbh. his jaw is chadlite, maybe even chad level. but the rest of his face, like his eyes and lips, kind of hold him back. he's more like low htn with htn appeal
Lack of a halo isn’t a failo. He just has normal lips. Maybe thin but I’d need another picture to tell.

To me he’s a solid HTN at least. High-set eyebrows aren’t the end of the world.

• +1
Reactions: ambi and med

I did tell you bro.

The new wave of users are square fuckwit NPC normies that don't have the IQ or something to understand attractiveness.

In a year or two it will be a complete shit-show. Already is but just wait.

The moment looksmaxxing went mainstream, was the moment morons with no personality and just autopilot Zombie consumer brains entered the fray.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, moreroidsmoredates, KIVVV and 1 other person
I did tell you bro.

The new wave of users are square fuckwit NPC normies that don't have the IQ or something to understand attractiveness.

In a year or two it will be a complete shit-show. Already is but just wait.

The moment looksmaxxing went mainstream, was the moment morons with no personality and just autopilot Zombie consumer brains entered the fray.
I think in their tiny minds they see a guy who gets pussy smiling like a normal human being, and because he isn’t clenching is jaw and squinting like an aspie they can’t imagine him being good looking.

Their brains are fried I swear.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, ambi and negativetiltedheart
I think in their tiny minds they see a guy who gets pussy smiling like a normal human being, and because he isn’t clenching is jaw and squinting like an aspie they can’t imagine him being good looking.

muh long hair! ltn!!!

muh long hair! ltn!!!
This is a guy who looks good with long hair.

4130627_1715691830564.png

Two different faces aren’t necessarily going to work the same way. Start learning to think critically if you ever want to see a girl naked in your life.

• +1

it’s self proclaimed? by your logic funky is chad according to this forum

Don't waste energy @Allornothing

One thing we tend to do as people online is correct idiots. It's this compelling feeling.

I've stopped doing it now as it's literally every person I read now. Unless I'm being tagged I won't do. If I am tagged I'll quickly summarise why they are retards, why what they are saying is retarded etc and move on.

There's no point in wasting energy. Ive listened to much of The Subtle Art of not giving a Fuck and ignorance is ignorance man. Let them believe what they want to believe lol. If people ask your opinion, give it, but at this point there are too many morons on here that dont know shit. It's 80% of the site now. So it';s fruitless. Plus if you do do it you'll have most people backing the moron up.

Like they were saying there was nothing wrong with Jason Mamoa's IPD. I ain't got time for cocky Zoomers that pretend they know or understand more than they do. Like Tate said there are too many of those guys around these days. There isn't the substance to run along wtih their confidence. They're very fake Zoomers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KIVVV and Allornothing
This is a guy who looks good with long hair.

4130627_1715691830564.png

Two different faces aren’t necessarily going to work the same way. Start learning to think critically if you ever want to see a girl naked in your life.
"this is a guy who looks good with long hair"
his hair is short and he doesn't look good

• JFL

Yeah and if the they see even slight UEE they call u eye area dogs shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KIVVV, lowiqNormie and Allornothing
He has buggy eyes
Shit. Collagen. Aging. Eyebags. Shit eye color. Yeah he is average.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and negativetiltedheart
He has buggy eyes
Good example of what I just said.

• JFL
He has buggy eyes
He actually mogs u.

• +1

what do u rate that guy if op is CL

i’d say thats fair. His hair lenght appeals to guys that are into femboys not to women
He lacks most important features as being good looking guy. Shit eyelashes and bad eyebrow.