Rate this massive cuck trying to bluepill truecels

5. Halod through eyes and standing next to literal retards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, AntiSocial-Fakecel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
That last person... Fucking hell on earth being born like that. Guy wont ever in a billion years get laid... Actually all of them it's fuckin over. Even normies cant get laid now adays. Chad or death.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
It is a man coping to stay alive as a sub6. He needs to mog people otherwise he will rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, ChoSeungHui and dodt
JFL "i think you are great the way you are" "you are perfect".
It is a man coping to stay alive as a sub6. He needs to mog people otherwise he will rope.
He is youtubemaxxing taking advantage of subhumans to appear better looking, gain status, get girls, get money.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Giving false hope is the worst thing one can do.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, dodt, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
And even normies see through these lies.

If I watched this 2 years ago- when I was bluepilled- I would have felt great discomfort watching this. I would have clicked away out of cringe.

You just know that these mutants will never have a fulfilling lifes, everything "great" served to them will be out of pity, nothing will be genuine.

And the worst thing is that you know that these poor souls are very well aware of that, they know that no one is honest with them

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
He looks like a gay guy I used to follow on Twitter named Tyson.

He kinda looks like Ian Somerhalder before surgery
hqdefault.jpg

He kinda looks like Ian Somerhalder before surgery
hqdefault.jpg

Thanks OP I’ll have nightmares tonight from those thumbnails alone. As for the guy he looks good

5/10

They probably don't believe it and know he's trying to give comforting lies, at least for the most part.