Rate this Swedish 4chan user I found

Rate this Swedish 4chan user

• Total voters
if u allegedly know a chad that uses discord why not one that uses 4chan
bcz alot of NT people use discord that i know, alot of popular guys at my school do believe it or not they also talk abt anime shit you really can get away with anything by being NT and gl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
bcz alot of NT people use discord that i know, alot of popular guys at my school do believe it or not they also talk abt anime shit you really can get away with anything by being NT and gl
Even chadcels?

nah i know him irl but when we were younger we made a discord server together

and he doesnt look like him he looks more like richard ramirez but with better colouring, better chin height and philtrum genuinely PSL 6.75 he rivals ramirez in looks
>Ramirez

JOVA FOR HIS APPEAL.

That shit is ai made lmao

>Ramirez

JOVA FOR HIS APPEAL.
yea ngl he has lower appeal but its still crazy how foids just throw themselves at him hes still social anxiety tho somehow a foid randomly started rubbing his thigh and touching his chest literally AT SCHOOL IN BROAD DAYLIGHT he doesnt even know this girl

• +1
yea ngl he has lower appeal but its still crazy how foids just throw themselves at him hes still social anxiety tho somehow a foid randomly started rubbing his thigh and touching his chest literally AT SCHOOL IN BROAD DAYLIGHT he doesnt even know this girl
Let me guess
Emo bitches, femcel bitches, nerd bitches

Let me guess
Emo bitches, femcel bitches, nerd bitches
nah a statusmaxxed HTB who mogs him to death socially, also an emo bitch aswell tho u got that one right she saw him like 3 metres away in the hall and literally just froze and stared right at him. also the fucking female teachers legit borderline flirt with him, brutal shit to see ngl

• +1
nah a statusmaxxed HTB who mogs him to death socially,
and did he pick her over the typical emo bitches?
also an emo bitch aswell tho u got that one right she saw him like 3 metres away in the hall and literally just froze and stared right at him. also the fucking female teachers legit borderline flirt with him, brutal shit to see ngl
do you have a pic of him?

and did he pick her over the typical emo bitches?

do you have a pic of him?
i dont have a pic and even if i did sadly you know how this forum is so i wouldnt send it. I can tell he doesnt want an LTR tho LMAO he said hes gonna fuck as many as possible

• +1
i dont have a pic and even if i did sadly you know how this forum is so i wouldnt send it.
no problem
I can tell he doesnt want an LTR tho LMAO he said hes gonna fuck as many as possible
and did the foids try to lock him down in an LTR?

no problem

and did the foids try to lock him down in an LTR?
Not the blonde HTB, but the emo bitch is still trying JFL even tho shes like MTB

• +1
Not the blonde HTB, but the emo bitch is still trying JFL even tho shes like MTB
what is she trying to do to lock him down?

This don't look real

@bradpittshairline

nah a statusmaxxed HTB who mogs him to death socially, also an emo bitch aswell tho u got that one right she saw him like 3 metres away in the hall and literally just froze and stared right at him. also the fucking female teachers legit borderline flirt with him, brutal shit to see ngl
You have to pm me a pic bro no way ☠️

Is he tall?

didn't answer my question why a chad can't use 4chan

bro actually believed this was a real hair

clearly AI

Chad plus brad pitt pheno = IRL 10/10