rate

D

delantrax

Silver
IMG 2910

rare case of someone who would srs benefit from softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, maxxmclooks and nathan
I usually only care about surgeries but ur esentailly looksminned in this photo lol.
1. Fix the scarring and redness on skin. Tretonin + Diet + Acne meds if needed. Maybe do CO2 laser or PRP treatments.
2. Hair is way way too frizzy
3. ** I'm white, but I hate the gotte and wigger style chains. Might slay with latinas can not personally confirm.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The False Prophet, reek and nathan
mtn with great potential

• +1
Reactions: reek
I usually only care about surgeries but ur esentailly looksminned in this photo lol.
1. Fix the scarring and redness on skin. Tretonin + Diet + Acne meds if needed. Maybe do CO2 laser or PRP treatments.
2. Hair is way way too frizzy
3. ** I'm white, but I hate the gotte and wigger style chains. Might slay with latinas can not personally confirm.
how do i make my hair not frizzy

shave that peach fuzz off, and fix your skin, you should have no problem then, mtn right now, but if you the things i told, htn if you have a good height and physiqe

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and lokmazclock
cum tribute time :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
you’ve got a lot of work ahead your jawline’s softer than a marshmallow a mandible implant is your only hope don’t even get me started on that recessed chin do yourself a favor and book that genioplasty consultation stat and those eyes dead fish eyes are never going to cut it ever heard of canthoplasty you need it more than you need air if only your orbitals were as deep as your delusions of grandeur maybe get some buccal fat removal while you’re at it because your midface looks like it's auditioning for a potato sack race your hairline more like hairlossline you’re a norwood 3 on a good day better start stocking up on finasteride and minoxidil before you join the chrome dome club a hair transplant might save you but then again miracles are rare and what’s with that nose is it trying to compete with mount everest rhinoplasty is calling your name seriously fix that proboscis before it scares off more than just potential dates your skin could double as a relief map of the himalayas dermarolling chemical peels laser treatments you need them all and don’t even think about skipping on a strict skincare routine you need every advantage you can get your posture screams hunchback of notre dame start doing those mewing exercises and hit the gym for some actual results a little hypertrophy never hurt

• Woah
mtn with decent potential

• +1