REMINDER: it’s over if you’re curry in the west

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
No amount of Looksmaxxing as a curry/rice will have that much of an impact on your dating life in the west, especially with white bitches.

You guys think Salludon has any appeal to white bitches in the west? I doubt it. And that is the peak example of a curry who is maxed.

I’ve never heard of a single curry/rice slayer in my entire life lmao. Especially in the west and curry. It’s over for us

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, murdah, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 9 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: murdah, deepfuckingvalue and NoseProphecy
Salludon tinder experiment in a western country got very good results, the only type of curries I don't see slay are those dark ones who look burnt or the fresh off the boat ones

• +1
Reactions: murdah, tombradylover, nope and 6 others
Salludon tinder experiment in a western country got very good results, the only type of curries I don't see slay are those dark ones who look burnt or the fresh off the boat ones
Didn’t that one rando get 10x his results? Also tinder isn’t that accurate because idk might be catfishes and his IRL motion appeal would be way different from his photoshoot pics. So hard to tell but IRL I doubt he would have any appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and N1666
Didn’t that one rando get 10x his results? Also tinder isn’t that accurate because idk might be catfishes and his IRL motion appeal would be way different from his photoshoot pics. So hard to tell but IRL I doubt he would have any appeal.
The London experiment got better results then white models

Thread '(Brutal) (suifuel) Salludon bumble app results in london'
https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-suifuel-salludon-bumble-app-results-in-london.162687/

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
You guys think Salludon has any appeal to white bitches in the west? I doubt it. And that is the peak example of a curry who is maxed.
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 and atheists claim to be high IQ just lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Chadeep, ilovetakis and 3 others
No amount of Looksmaxxing as a curry/rice will have that much of an impact on your dating life in the west, especially with white bitches.

I’ve never heard of a single curry/rice slayer in my entire life lmao. Especially in the west and curry. It’s over for us
Salludon bhaijans tinder results was insane

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

Attachments

• 4093800_a223b79767cb9dd94bffc5c5e1698e9c.mp4
    878.8 KB
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, zura, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Tinder is harder than IRL dumbass

You keep exposing ur negative iq
You’re literally a Muslim so don’t even open ur mouth about negative IQ.

Tinder isn’t harder than IRL ru retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, N1666, NoseProphecy and 1 other person

fucking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, irkedphaggot and NoseProphecy

fucking retard
Hmm. I wasn’t aware of that before but I guess results speak for themselves

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It only apply to manlet chadlites not on some 6.1-2 feet
7+ psl gigachad
Yeh I guess ur right. Over for every other ethnic then

My thread still stands dumbass. It’s over for most curry unless they have Salludon level ascension
They will still slay with normie face if 6+ in height (it applies to everyone)

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
They will still slay with normie face if 6+ in height (it applies to everyone)
I don’t think so. But idk it’s hard to tell

My thread still stands dumbass. It’s over for most curry unless they have Salludon level ascension
u deserve a perma ban for this tbh salludon did better than white chads on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot
Really depends on the racism/stigma surrounding these races are in your area tbh. Ricecels most often associated with studycelling or stemmaxxing, curries with crimemaxxing and rapemaxxing. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I see chadpreets with white stacy on ig
If ur good looking race dont matter

You aren’t curry?

Stop putting ur blanket of subhumanity over ur whole ethnicity just because ur family has subhuman inbred genes m8

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Stop putting ur blanket of subhumanity over ur whole ethnicity just because ur family has subhuman inbred genes m8
Bro never realised curries are subhumans. You literally saw Salludon once and thought that was what every curry looks like 🤦‍♂️

Fucking specimen

• +1
Reactions: greycel

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
SFcel cope + rep farm.

Not a word.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Yeh I just accepted that he would do well so what’s ur problem gorilla
saying that he does well is an understatement

he's literally the best looking man in the world

• +1