Reminder MMA is cope

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Daily reminder that good fighters are born not made. I was low prenatal T and yet I've always been a fighter. It's an instinct you either have or don't.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
no if you spend ages learning something you can eventually catch up

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
when was your last fight?

yea, fighting IQ or body stats are genetic. you can become somewhat good in fighting with practice but you wont have a chance against someone who‘s been gifted

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
yea, fighting IQ or body stats are genetic. you can become somewhat good in fighting with practice but you wont have a chance against someone who‘s been gifted
Yup

wrong, for some they have to learn for a while b4 it clicks with them

I suck so bad at fighting ngl. I don't see the point though.

You will likely never get in a fight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: je3oe and pisslord
all sports are cope

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 685
Massive frame and precieved fighting skill is greater than actual skill lol

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and Deleted member 685
just buy a gun lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: je3oe, dogtown, SikKunt and 1 other person
Over for mmacels.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
OP, would you say that aggression has more to do with fighting success than skill? I've heard a Navy SEAL say that in order to be successful in a violent confrontation you must at least match the aggression to get out alive and be more aggressive to win. Last time I was in a fight was in hockey at about 12 years old.

OP, would you say that aggression has more to do with fighting success than skill? I've heard a Navy SEAL say that in order to be successful in a violent confrontation you must at least match the aggression to get out alive and be more aggressive to win. Last time I was in a fight was in hockey at about 12 years old.
Yeah it has more to do with fighting success in my opinion

t. soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 1106
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Gigachad doesn't need to fight. He is so tall and has such an awesome frame thag no male would ever dare to fight him.

That is the real blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
Gigachad doesn't need to fight. He is so tall and has such an awesome frame thag no male would ever dare to fight him.

That is the real blackpill
Exactly. It's all about perceived dominance and fighting succes although experienced fighters won't care about it as much.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Exactly. It's all about perceived dominance and fighting succes although experienced fighters won't care about it as much.
Experienced fighters won't bother fighting a random guy probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
techniqe does matter a lot. But still size (height, reach, frame, weight) does matter a lot. That's why they're weight clases, but on the street that doesn't matter. That's why also batman is 6'2 210lbs not 5'7 150lbs. Also agresion is trainable. Increasing t levels helps, but also you need to be able to make a swith find a reason to agression (remind something that made you angry).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It really is. I'd be alot happier without it 😞