REMINDER TO NEVER TAKE STEROIDS

ijustwanttobepretty

ijustwanttobepretty

Bronze
KIDS/TEENS ON THIS FORUM PLEASE DONT TAKE STEROIDS, I MADE THE MISTAKE OF DOING IT AND IT DIDNT DO SHIT AND JUST FUCKED ME OVER, WHEN I USED TO GO TO MMA CLASS THERE WAS THIS DUDE WHO TOOK STEROIDS AND LOOKED FUCKING HORRIFIC ALL THEY DO IS RUIN YOUR FACE, STAY NATTY, THIS FORUM IS ACTUALLY SO FUCKED IT PRESSES KIDS TO TAKE STEROIDS, I WOULDN'T BE SURPIRSED IF @Master GETS SUED FOR SOME KID FUCKING HIMSELF OVER/DIEING, BE CAREFUL AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH DONT LISTEN TO THE STEROID CIRCLE JERK ON THIS FORUM PLEASE. DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES I DID

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, boss8055, future_ and 2 others
Dnrd+Cope, 90% of this Dalit forum doesn't even go to the gym let alone roid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, 5'7 zoomer, Aero and 3 others
each year greycels get worse

OP is low IQ af. Yes steroids age you faster but you'll look 1000x better during your prime. The reason stupid kids get fucked by them is because:

1. They don't know what they're doing.
2. They use illegal street steroids not even intended for humans.
3. They use too large a dose.
4. They combine them with other drugs.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
OP is low IQ af. Yes steroids age you faster but you'll look 1000x better during your prime. The reason stupid kids get fucked by them is because:

5. Bloat

isn't steroids the only good alternative for gonionless ppl though ?:feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
Ok so hgh (human growth hormone),steroids...etc have for effect to widen your jaw and make it look overall more masculine,it's always better to go hgh + steroids + gym than getting implants and looking uncanny (thats what i plan to do in some years if no major changes have miraculously came):feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Ok so hgh (human growth hormone),steroids...etc have for effect to widen your jaw and make it look overall more masculine,it's always better to go hgh + steroids + gym than getting implants and looking uncanny (thats what i plan to do in some years if no major changes have miraculously came):feelsuhh:
oh, okay

hgh (human growth hormone)

lower the competition theory

yeah nigga and none of these kids will ever learn that so its always going to be a problem, nigga woman dont care about muhh muscle in your prime lmao

lower the competition theory
haha no everything I post is to help people, it would be useless to try to distract people from the truth because 99 % of people wont do anything/take action just mental masturbate so it doesnt matter if they even have all the info /truth

very unpredicatble + everyone who takes steroids looks like shit so it wont my you more attractive

when I use hgh during puberty will I get acromegaly?
my ears, nose, and jaw grew, with 4 months of 10 ius ed, not in a good way bro dont do it