Richard Rameriz is so fucking ugly

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor

People only post pics of this supposed PSL God (actually no more than chadlite) that are blurry as shit so thats why he looks good

in a regular candid with good quality hes not a PSL god, more women simped for ted bundy and the teen car crash guy then stinky RR.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, nofap, Alexios and 8 others
Don‘t let BrahminBoss and Pei find this post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, buflek, smoth and 12 others
cope boyo hes proof of the blackpill

but you are right he is only really popular because he shows how strong the halo effect is even if you are an evil murderer

chadlite

cope boyo hes proof of the blackpill
not proof of shit

they simped for this guy aswell and hes basically mtn/htn its just weird foids

idk he looks good in motion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, nathan and Clavicular
bro stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deprived, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
Why would you use lens distorted pictures to prove hes ugly when looks are best assessed in motion?
IMG 9945

He has a better bone structure than 90% of runway models while having a traumatic childhood, where he was abused and had a shit diet and was starved and poor
Was homeless, slept in cemeteries, did drugs everyday, ate literal garbage
Was mentally fucked and degenerate
Yet, he still developed perfectly, with mogger bone structure and 6'1 height (heightmogger at the time) and had women fighting to marry him in prison and had girls killing for him.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, the BULL, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Why would you use lens distorted pictures to prove hes ugly when looks are best assessed in motion?
View attachment 2935773
He has a better bone structure than 90% of runway models while having traumatic childhood, where he was abused and had a shit diet and was starved and poor
Was homeless, slept in cemeteries, did drugs everyday, ate literal garbage
Was mentally fucked and degenerate
Yet, he still developed perfectly, with mogger bone structure and 6'1 height (heightmogger at the time) and had women fighting to marry him in prison and had girls killing for him.
its not distorted those are high quality candids. Hes a mogger but hes not a psl god hes chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Watch your mouth dalit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight and Clavicular
FINALLY someone said it… the only good thing abt him are his bones nothing else… idk why all these teenage girls cry over him maybe coz he was a psycho and that turns them on?? Idk I’ll never understand the female mind

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
RIP mr. Clavicular

Expect a group of brown men to show at your doorstep

More girls simp for pretty boy looking guys than chads. Especially ethnics. At least he rotting 24 years in prison.. But Richard was a PSL God. That is a fact.
IMG 5201
Ideal chad

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ChadL1te
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight and Clavicular
View attachment 2935755

View attachment 2935759

People only post pics of this supposed PSL God (actually no more than chadlite) that are blurry as shit so thats why he looks good

in a regular candid with good quality hes not a PSL god, more women simped for ted bundy and the teen car crash guy then stinky RR.

All I see when I see Ramirez is a beady eyed rat, don't know where this obsession came from.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and HTN_Mentalcel
Mogs you heavily though

• +1

• +1
dont understand this cope. like how do you guys genuinely convince yourself that only a few pics of him where he looks shit is how he looks like and literally every other pic and video of him is somehow frauded? i need to brainwash myself like this :lul:

• +1
Are u retarded thats not the point of the thread “mog battle me vs rameriz” i said hes chadlite
I just wanted to throw it in.

• +1
3770844 IMG 0973
Default 1
4088413 1713868888834

what would you rate him in these pics

Foids would simp for you even if you were sub5 with murder halo

Last edited:
  • +1