Roid rage and insults in the gym let to fight and maybe i am getting banned from my gym

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
So i go to the gym in my neighboorhood, the gym is trash af but it has all the basics.
I was doing armswrestling training doing heavy barbell curls for biceps and this 5'8 dude that is my neighboor was doing leg extensions near by.
He is a 25 year old dude that use to bully me qhen i was 12.
I was 12 and he was 17 and he used to put me in chokeholds and shit like a abusive motherfucker abusing kids.
So he saw me repping 60kgs in barbell curls with good form for 15 reps and he got jelly, and started saying "your balls must be tiny from all the roids" and he did a gesture with his hand like indicating tiny balls.
I was fucking angry from university and this fat manlet talking shit made me loose my temper. I got instantly fucking mad like a adrenaline rush all the fucking androgens running thrue my blood and i stood up and asked him "what did you said, say that again fat ass" and he repeated it and i gave him an elbow right to the cheekbone. He fell off to the ground and i entered to absolute monkey roid rage and started to punch him in the floor i punched him like 4 times in the nose.
Afterwards i was screaming at him and saying to him that he is a fat fuck manlet. The only people in the gym were me the manlet and a anorexic 30kgs girl that got scared.
Then he stayed in a corner cleaning his blood and saying he was going to call his friends to beat me up.
And i just stayed in the gym, finished my workout and leaved.
I am sure i will be banned from my gym tomorrow and that he will try to get some type of revenge but his only friends are some other fat nerds so i dont give a shit tbh it was such a lifefuel beating his ass and making him bleed destroying his face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogre, MA_ascender, canthal and 37 others
confusedbolivians next arc is him self reflecting and going transgender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, n0rthface, NoseProphecy and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, 5'7 zoomer, NoseProphecy and 4 others
confusedbolivians next arc is him self reflecting and going transgender
GOTTA BEAT THOSE FEMALES POWERLIFTING AND ARMWRESTLING WORLDRECORDS:ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: plukee, 5'7 zoomer, socialcel and 1 other person
GOTTA BEAT THOSE FEMALES POWERLIFTING AND ARMWRESTLING WORLDRECORDS:ogre::ogre:
I'm actually mirin you for what you did. Maybe you could talk to the skinny bitch and get laid after asserting dominance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, canthal, piec and 8 others
lol I thought he will act more sorry to you but he kept trying to bully you, how tall are you btw?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
lol I thought he will act more sorry to you but he kept trying to bully you, how tall are you btw?
6'2 and i was using boots bcs it is rainy af today so i was pumped 103kgs and with lifts technically since i was with boots, he was at shoulder level

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I'm actually mirin you for what you did. Maybe you could talk to the skinny bitch and get laid after asserting dominance
A guy is oferring me 250 bolivianos to give me a blowjob, i could buy 1 motnh supply of roids with that

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, n0rthface, tombradylover and 6 others
Good job. Worth it

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Imretarded?
A guy is oferring me 250 bolivianos to give me a blowjob, i could buy 1 motnh supply of roids with that
Go apeshit and just beat him to death and take the money. He might have an STD and give you cock warts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Hideocel369 and ConfusedBolivian
Good job. Worth it
Yeah he deserved it, my mom said i was way too exaggerated and that i have anger issues (wich is true i have anger issues since roiding) but he deserved it from the bullying when i was a kid

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
r u seriously taking him up on that offer?
No bro looool i couldnt i would vomit instantly if i saw a males asshole or him blowing me with his squared lower third with beard like wtf that shit is nightmare :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, butterworld, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Yeah he deserved it, my mom said i was way too exaggerated and that i have anger issues (wich is true i have anger issues since roiding) but he deserved it from the bullying when i was a kid
Women shouldn’t get in middle of a conflict between 2 men. Let the fists handle it

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Women shouldn’t get in middle of a conflict between 2 men. Let the fists handle it
Exactly, now that i am adult i can handle myself in physical altercation

• +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone
you did the right thing so many people suck so much and only don't get punched because everyone is defeated and afraid of losing job.

• +1
You should’ve grabbed a plate and smashed his head in like that scene in power

• JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension, kiyopon, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
get a knife if they attack you

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Sny and ConfusedBolivian
So i go to the gym in my neighboorhood, the gym is trash af but it has all the basics.
I was doing armswrestling training doing heavy barbell curls for biceps and this 5'8 dude that is my neighboor was doing leg extensions near by.
I was 12 and he was 17 and he used to put me in chokeholds and shit like a abusive motherfucker abusing kids.
So he saw me repping 60kgs in barbell curls with good form for 15 reps and he got jelly, and started saying "your balls must be tiny from all the roids" and he did a gesture with his hand like indicating tiny balls.
I was fucking angry from university and this fat manlet talking shit made me loose my temper. I got instantly fucking mad like a adrenaline rush all the fucking androgens running thrue my blood and i stood up and asked him "what did you said, say that again fat ass" and he repeated it and i gave him an elbow right to the cheekbone. He fell off to the ground and i entered to absolute monkey roid rage and started to punch him in the floor i punched him like 4 times in the nose.
Afterwards i was screaming at him and saying to him that he is a fat fuck manlet. The only people in the gym were me the manlet and a anorexic 30kgs girl that got scared.
Then he stayed in a corner cleaning his blood and saying he was going to call his friends to beat me up.
I am sure i will be banned from my gym tomorrow and that he will try to get some type of revenge but his only friends are some other fat nerds so i dont give a shit tbh it was such a lifefuel beating his ass and making him bleed destroying his face
Mirin. You scared the anorexic and the other guy in the gym and now you have their respect and they are scared of you and will treat you with respect

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and TechnoBoss
Go there today and act like nothing happened lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, socialcel, Clown Show and 2 others
hes going to call the bolivian mafia

The background of the story, and the way that dude is.

Totally deserved, and based. That you gave the dude some good smacks. Hopefully you smacked some sense into the guy

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ConfusedBolivian, the BULL and 1 other person
Tales

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
That's how it should be done, good job.

Good, don't let any cunt talk shit to you

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Nothing wrong with what you done

• +1
mirin so hard nigga

I don't want to be that guy, but technically he is right, your balls are tiny. But you did the right thing. Carry a knife from now on, if he assaults you with their friends you are finished, with a knife you have a chance and they will get scared when you stab the first one. Stay safe.

I don't want to be that guy, but technically he is right, your balls are tiny. But you did the right thing. Carry a knife from now on, if he assaults you with their friends you are finished, with a knife you have a chance and they will get scared when you stab the first one. Stay safe.
My testicles didnt suffered noticeable atrophy yet bcs my steroid usage is very new, and i always carry a knife with me bro i live in Bolivia and in a poor place so it is water to carry a knife, i got stabbdd and robbed in the past.
I dont like the way you assume everything you need to be more humble, chad.

My testicles didnt suffered noticeable atrophy yet bcs my steroid usage is very new, and i always carry a knife with me bro i live in Bolivia and in a poor place so it is water to carry a knife, i got stabbdd and robbed in the past.
Why did u get stabbed and what does it feel like

Why did u get stabbed and what does it feel like
Feels like whe you torn a muscle in the gym, like ur meat breaking and a cold harpoon slicing you, horrible af nightmare feeling

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Idk bro. People in South America be killing you with shanks nd shite

cartel level executions, if you get knocked out you better pray you don’t wake up in a random room

Don't take me too seriously my balls used to be bigger too.

• JFL
you did a good thing , fuck him

60kg bb curl for 15 reps is insane

• JFL
:soy:

and why should he be the one punishing them and suffering consequences? idk shit about bolivia but in a civilized country this is completly retarded
many people deserve retaliation and society would probably be better as a whole if people demanded a baseline level of respect as a whole.

the smart thing is to ignore retards and focus on your goals ofc but life is complex

• +1
Reactions: piec
many people deserve retaliation and society would probably be better as a whole if people demanded a baseline level of respect as a whole.
obviously but that is just wishful thinking. you should always look out for yourself first no matter what

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

Users who are viewing this thread

Back