safest pharmaceutical diuretic?

deadlierblock18

deadlierblock18

Iron
Bloating has destroyed my self esteem and confidence. I've tried everything in the book to debloat, low carb, low sodium, high sodium diets with zero success. i also did a ton of blood tests but everything always came back as normal. When I'm not bloated which is extremely rare i look 50X better, my smiles lines, eye wrinkles completely disappear and i look like I've lost 50 pounds. There's no way i could live like this so I'm resorting to diuretics. I'm too much of a pussy to take Furosemide so I'm looking for a alternative that is safe and effective. Thanks in advance.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I never needed pharmaceuticals to debloat. Just drink water with potassium chloride slowly until you are debloated.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and murdah
gua sha is kinda of a meme… i never experimented, do you have results with it?
never used it but saw some great results on tiktok fr, boutta cop soon, tho im not saying it will ascend from ltn to chadlite just by using gua sha alone but every details matter. Potassium chloride + chewing + hard mewing + cardio + gua sha. Ultimate debloat routine, we don’t know how much it can affect it just by adding gua sha

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901