self injecting lipolab coming soon…

scary brah. werent you already getting nutty tinder results?
yeah but hollow cheeks are only thing that matters

i will ascend no matter the cost

• +1
Reactions: aber and Lokki
I’m also thinking of this

could i use a hydrolonic pen? I’m too high inhib to use a needle cause phobia and scared to hit a nerve or vein
havent researched that, but needle is really safe when u get someone to pin it for you

plastic surgeons use the same method as well so yeah its safe

Eikös sulla oo ne jo jos vaan vedät hiilarit nollille
eioo tarpeeks eikä sitä voi tehä koko ajan välil vaa

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Eikös sulla oo ne jo jos vaan vedät hiilarit nollille
plus mulla on megalomaaninen nenä ja koitan muokkaa sitä ees vähä vaikka se voi ehkö olla cope koska nenäs ei kauheesti oo rasvakudosta

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
plus mulla on megalomaaninen nenä ja koitan muokkaa sitä ees vähä vaikka se voi ehkö olla cope koska nenäs ei kauheesti oo rasvakudosta
Nii no aina on vaihtoehtona rhino

Tai sit voit vaan koittaa ite muokkaa sitä

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
@SteveRogers

• Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
title, stay tuned

tagging people from this thread, comment if u wish to be tagged
Already done it jfl, highly recommend, I should have aspirated but I don’t have 3 hands, I did a concentrated area and did 1.5ml in each buccal fat pad, will do it 2-3 more times every 8 weeks (results are seen after 8 weeks) - supposedly 2-3ml is all you need for facial fat, so I’ve seen that and doubled it as a bare minimum.

• +1
Already done it jfl, highly recommend, I should have aspirated but I don’t have 3 hands, I did a concentrated area and did 1.5ml in each buccal fat pad, will do it 2-3 more times every 8 weeks (results are seen after 8 weeks) - supposedly 2-3ml is all you need for facial fat, so I’ve seen that and doubled it as a bare minimum.
just did it yesterday, pinned 0.2 per shot, 8 shots per cheek

really i dont understand why everyone doesnt do it, so easy and op

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and SteveRogers
what do u recommend how long should i keep between treatments? is 2 weeks enough?

• +1
what do u recommend how long should i keep between treatments? is 2 weeks enough?
2 weeks works, I’m gonna do 8 cause if I overdo it I’ll look fucking stupid.

• +1
got it

how would it end up looking stupid? fat necrosis? or just too deathface?

• +1
What do you think abt diy chin filler? Safe or na
I just tried this for the first time lol

Only done I Syringe so can't really see a difference but it was more an experiment to see if i can do it, and to see if I end up killing myself or hitting a vein or getting necrosis of the skin or something! lol

Watch this space

• +1
Do u recommend doing kybella injection, liplab, jaw and undereye fillers DIY? @Clavicular
Niggas will @ anyone but the literal surgeon for surgery advice holy shit like just doing @ real surgery max isnt that hard 😭

tag me, is this similar to lemon bottle?

• +1
I just tried this for the first time lol

Only done I Syringe so can't really see a difference but it was more an experiment to see if i can do it, and to see if I end up killing myself or hitting a vein or getting necrosis of the skin or something! lol

Watch this space
Can u pm me results?

Can u pm me results?
I haven't got any great 'before's, but honestly, I can't see any difference at all.
But then I didn't really expect too with just 1 syringe.

As I say it was more an experiment to 1/see if i've got the balls to actually inject, and 2/ to see how much I fuck myself up in terms of hitting a vein etc.

So i'm just gonna wait a while now. At the moment it 'feels' like a bruise and hurts a little, but not much.

I'm Assuming if i've messed up, i'll know fairly soon as my skin turns black or I die lol. But assuming if nothing seems to have happened within a few weeks i'm ok, and then i'll likely buy a few more syringes and do it again

Last edited:
]
I haven't got any great 'before's, but honestly, I can't see any difference at all.
But then I didn't really expect too with just 1 syringe.

As I say it was more an experiment to 1/see if i've got the balls to actually inject, and 2/ to see how much I fuck myself up in terms of hitting a vein etc.

So i'm just gonna wait a while now. At the moment it 'feels' like a bruise and hurts a little, but not much.

I'm Assuming if i've messed up, i'll know fairly soon as my skin turns black or I die lol. But assuming if nothing seems to have happened within a few weeks i'm ok, and then i'll likely buy a few more syringes and do it again
And how much ml was in the syringe?
I am going to try and do 1ml in my chin in like a month and will let you know how it goes. Also what kind of filler did you buy?

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
]

And how much ml was in the syringe?
I am going to try and do 1ml in my chin in like a month and will let you know how it goes. Also what kind of filler did you buy?
restylane defyne. 1ml

Where did you get yours from? I’m not sure which sites will ship to Australia and get past customs

Tag me ‘akh. Is it for face or body?

• +1
Ive done over 60ml of fat dissolving injections over the past 4 months, results take a long time to show. Ive done lipolab, lipolax,lemonbottle - the most effective is lipolax

tag me lil bro

• +1
tag me brah i gotta see this

• +1
Would it help with a button nose? My nose is boulbus at the front and is considered feminine
yes, a little

i injected to my nose for that same reason, friends and brother said it looks smaller

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: plukee and MrOrion
Me whose injected 15mL within 3 weeks JFL :lul:

i bought from cosmetix.eu, its a polish shop
Pitää varmaan iteki vetää ostohousut jalkaa, laita tagi meikäläiselle kanssa kun postaat tulokset

• +1
yes, a little

i injected to my nose for that same reason, friends and brother said it looks smaller
Can it help with lower stomach fat btw?

Can it help with lower stomach fat btw?
yes, its mainly used for that

can be used for face too but more commonly to double chin and stomach/arms

• Woah
Reactions: plukee