shave ur sideburns retards

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy loving life
unless u have overly wide cheekbones.

everyone here always talks about not having cheekbones, having low fwhr, etc. when ur literally covering up your lateral arch of ur cheekbone with hair

trim it right above ur lateral arch thatโ€™s at least what i just did and it looks so much better.

also makes ur ramus look longer.

and yes i consider myself a retard also for not doing this sooner

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: overtier1011, lebesgue, Deprived and 14 others
half of the retards have hair longer than certain women and think it looks better and u think they will shave of sideburns haha

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here and NorwoodAscender
half of the retards have hair longer than certain women and think it looks better and u think they will shave of sideburns haha
medium length hair that covers top of ears if they are big, with shaved sideburns seems ideal for me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te, ErbCel, Deprived and 3 others

everyone here always talks about not having cheekbones, having low fwhr, etc. when ur literally covering up your lateral arch of ur cheekbone with hair

trim it right above ur lateral arch thatโ€™s at least what i just did and it looks so much better.

Also make cheekbones more defines if you cut even dark peach fuzz on the cheeks

Hows latisse on nose going

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Also make cheekbones more defines if you cut even dark peach fuzz on the cheeks

Hows latisse on nose going
only like 4 days in. iโ€™m doing tret, hydrocortisone and latisse in that order

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and <6PSLcel
iโ€™m blonde so i donโ€™t think this will make much of a difference but iโ€™ll check
Shave it side ways swiping towarda your lips, follow the natural curvature of ur hollow cheeks

medium length hair that covers top of ears if they are big, with shaved sideburns seems ideal for me
imo some type of fade will always look better than overgrown sides and back which can sometimes look dirty and not appealing, taper is good example of a good haircut for the sides i think

• +1
imo some type of fade will always look better than overgrown sides and back which can sometimes look dirty and not appealing, taper is good example of a good haircut for the sides i think
my ears are too big for a fade. they arenโ€™t like ridiculously big but they would be noticeable if i didnโ€™t cover them a bit

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex, Deprived, <6PSLcel and 1 other person

everyone here always talks about not having cheekbones,
They really mean it, bucko. If anything, hair allows you to fraud skull size and width.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
If you have Jew nose you should keep your sideburns because it will put less focus on your nose. :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and ambi
Show a pic OP

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
i shave sideburns despite hair going down to my shoulders

good advice, i always neglect my sideburns when shaving facial hair, ruins otherwise good harmony with hair

lol so many of the ratings have that long greasy hair white boy hair
disgusting!!

yo bhai, unrelated but do you think a palate expander at age 19 would help me with getting a wider jaw and lips ?

why are you saying this like its some groundbreaking advice? do most people not do this?

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Show a pic OP

Front:
D0697F76 7595 4706 B3C9 5BA8FA478575
4AD7900B 4EB9 4511 B5A7 83BC59655FA0

Side:
1CFE276F 5F31 4D18 861B 6F02D54584F5
1BBBF470 FF11 49C0 A7D0 4E83EBF96B34

chins more pointed down in the after side profile but u get the point

Attachments

• BD48D6B4-9FAB-4CA8-B6BB-422840E3E651.jpeg
    BD48D6B4-9FAB-4CA8-B6BB-422840E3E651.jpeg
    403.9 KB · Views: 0
  • D4C86C6C-3711-40B9-86EF-5892AEE32FA9.jpeg
    D4C86C6C-3711-40B9-86EF-5892AEE32FA9.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 0
yo bhai, unrelated but do you think a palate expander at age 19 would help me with getting a wider jaw and lips ?
worth a shot iโ€™d say

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
This seems like a personal attack, how do you know this about me? my hair does actually mog women but i'm rocking the homeless look

A
If you have Jew nose you should keep your sideburns because it will put less focus on your nose. :hnghn:
Also this, if you have al ong hook nose, you need facial hair imo

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@moreroidsmoredates thoughts on the before and afters? better, same, or worse?
Looks better, gives you a leaner appearance.

Sideburns give you that โ€œjunkyโ€ and unkept appearance and make you look more bloated if you get what I mean.

I was thinking about the same thing too lately. I have long hair now and when I looked back at pictures of me when i had shorter hair with no sideburns my ramus and cheekbones looked more pronounced. I also looked better groomed and more masculine overall.

Sideburns are an absolute no go.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and NorwoodAscender
Looks better, gives you a leaner appearance.

Sideburns give you that โ€œjunkyโ€ and unkept appearance and make you look more bloated if you get what I mean.

I was thinking about the same thing too lately. I have long hair now and when I looked back at pictures of me when i had shorter hair with no sideburns my ramus and cheekbones looked more pronounced. I also looked better groomed and more masculine overall.

Sideburns are an absolute no go.
absolute insanity iโ€™ve been rocking medium-long length sideburns my whole life

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
absolute insanity iโ€™ve been rocking medium-long length sideburns my whole life
Go to a ethnic barber and ask for a middle part with a midfade. That should do the trick for your hair, trust me on this one.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and NorwoodAscender
@Michael Myers @ShawarmaFilth
thoughts on the before/after

improvement or no?
Looks better, improvement, not huge one but noticible on the sides

Good shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I did that and instantly a friend asked me why I cut it so high

IMG 8581

You wouldnโ€™t get it:trepidation:

@moreroidsmoredates thoughts on the before and afters? better, same, or worse?
in all honestly you could've gone a little lower, looks better after though

only like 4 days in. iโ€™m doing tret, hydrocortisone and latisse in that order
Tret initially causes epidermal thickening and there's no evidence that it causes fat loss or thins the skin

Sideburns ending at the end of the antitragus mog

Ethnic haircut

Tret initially causes epidermal thickening and there's no evidence that it causes fat loss or thins the skin
donโ€™t care let me cope in peace maybe it will help the absorbtion of the latisse and hydrocortisone.

actuallyโ€ฆ thanks for this reply bc it gave me the idea to dermastamp my nose for better absorption of the hydrocortisone and latisse

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue