Unparalleled serenity and tranquil

Just peace, shitting. Away from all the noise and issues of the classroom

It's great, I just discovered this

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, LancasteR and vermillioncorefan
low t if disagree

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
i remember shitting myself after i just couldn't hold any longer(been 3 weeks since my last shit), and excusing myself to the bathroom, clenching my asscheeks and holding whatever bits and pieces that came out of my ass tight between so it wouldn't roll out of the bottom of my pants. majority of shit still inside my colon, so on the way i'm getting severe spasms and pangs from my rectum holding while 3 weeks worth of shit is trying to get out, and trying my best not to double over and cause a scene.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and LancasteR
Home is better cause u don’t have to cover the toilet seats in paper

Then someone comes in, and starts laughing because they hear farts, or they smell the poop and are utterly repulsed and leave as fast as possible.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Then someone comes in, and starts laughing because they hear farts, or they smell the poop and are utterly repulsed and leave as fast as possible.
nobody fucking does that
low t jackasses maybe.
there was a row of 5 guys once in the bathroom shitting their brains out, farting everywhere. COMPLETE SILENCE, ZERO JUDGEMENT. i was listening in, quite enjoyable

Yeah back then sometimes when the boring type of class lections happened, I said I needed to take a heavy dump and spent a hour or a bit more playing subway surfers, clash Royale or head soccers on the toilet.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
nobody fucking does that
low t jackasses maybe.
there was a row of 5 guys once in the bathroom shitting their brains out, farting everywhere. COMPLETE SILENCE, ZERO JUDGEMENT. i was listening in, quite enjoyable
Such an incel thought, mirin tbh

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
nobody fucking does that
low t jackasses maybe.
Must be from a really rich suburb or not from america

Just squat nigger
Easy method.
yeah have a core and glute workout while taking a 15-20 to minute shite

a few months ago i had to take a shit at school (i never take a shit at school, because if caught its social suicide)

so anyway i wake up to get on the bus and i have a bloated stomach (totally normal and happens everyday)

i thought i would only have to fart once i got to school, but every minute that passed my bloated stomach started to hurt so bad

i thought it was just a fucking fart...

there were 5 minutes until the 1st period bell rang and i was clenching my asshole trying my hardest to survive a little longer

the bell rang and so everyone went to class but the worst possible scenario happened

there was a group of 3 guy who decided to SKIP THE FIRST PERIOD IN THE BATHROOM I WAS IN

and at that point i knew i had to shit because when i tried farting it didnt feel like just a simple fart...

but then my high iq brain got an idea
hack my life kevin GIF by truTV

i heard someone flushing the toilet next to me and i realized how loud the toilet flushing really was

i tested it out and mine was the loudest in the entire bathroom

so i decided to shit and holy fuck it felt so relieving i was pushing so hard so my rectum could shit it all out

i. was shitting while flushing the toilet at the same time

and it wasnt just shitting, i was farting too, AND THE FARTS WERE LOUD, but the toilet flushing was wayyy louder

and keep in mind that there were 3 guys skipping class in the stalls next to me

but thankfully the toilet flushing drowned out the noise and made it impossible for there to be any smell.

the next problem was that i had to wipe my ass

but my shit was near liquid and i didnt want to stain my hands

so i mummified my fucking hand and started rowing through the river of shit

it worked then i quickly pulled up my pants

i then asked people to smell me and they said i smelt normal and good:cool:

and since then if i have to fart i just ask to use the bathroom and flush the toilet while farting.

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
a few months ago i had to take a shit at school (i never take a shit at school, because if caught its social suicide)

so anyway i wake up to get on the bus and i have a bloated stomach (totally normal and happens everyday)

i thought i would only have to fart once i got to school, but every minute that passed my bloated stomach started to hurt so bad

there were 5 minutes until the 1st period bell rang and i was clenching my asshole trying my hardest to survive a little longer

the bell rang and so everyone went to class but the worst possible scenario happened

there was a group of 3 guy who decided to SKIP THE FIRST PERIOD IN THE BATHROOM I WAS IN

and at that point i knew i had to shit because when i tried farting it didnt feel like just a simple fart...

i heard someone flushing the toilet next to me and i realized how loud the toilet flushing really was

so i decided to shit and holy fuck it felt so relieving i was pushing so hard so my rectum could shit it all out

and it wasnt just shitting, i was farting too, AND THE FARTS WERE LOUD, but the toilet flushing was wayyy louder

but thankfully the toilet flushing drowned out the noise and made it impossible for there to be any smell.

and since then if i have to fart i just ask to use the bathroom and flush the toilet while farting.
Read entire thing this is pure cagefuel good story.

i remember shitting myself after i just couldn't hold any longer(been 3 weeks since my last shit), and excusing myself to the bathroom, clenching my asscheeks and holding whatever bits and pieces that came out of my ass tight between so it wouldn't roll out of the bottom of my pants. majority of shit still inside my colon, so on the way i'm getting severe spasms and pangs from my rectum holding while 3 weeks worth of shit is trying to get out, and trying my best not to double over and cause a scene.
Incel

Such a beautiful story
IMG 8164

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray