Shoe lifts and shorts

B

BlackpilledPlatypus

Iron
So I’ve seen loads of people on here say you can’t wear lifts with shorts / It’s important to hide your ankles. Is this really true in most cases? Obviously it depends on lift height, foot thickness, etc.

In these pictures, I’ve got one shoe with no lift, and the other with a plastic one that adds about 1.25 inches of height. Obviously you can see the difference here when comparing, but when I’ve got the lifts in both shoes, I’m not convinced any normie would clock anything as they’re not gonna be crawling on the floor hunting for lift wearers. Maybe my ‘streamlined’ high-inserting calves are helping here idk, or is it more obvious than I think?
IMG 9373
IMG 9374
IMG 9375
IMG 9376

• JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4
airforces are dog shit shoes,, get yourself some air maxes, i wear af1s with lifts and your feet, knees, tibia will hurt

how many inches is the lift

airforces are dog shit shoes,, get yourself some air maxes, i wear af1s with lifts and your feet, knees, tibia will hurt
Tbh I don’t find these uncomfortable at all. I have some airmax but I find them a bit ugly and childish looking (I am mid 20s)

Tbh I don’t find these uncomfortable at all. I have some airmax but I find them a bit ugly and childish looking (I am mid 20s)
dude trust me i've been wearing af1s with 1 inch lifts for over a week and its not a good time, your whole foot will be in pain, because of the constant dorsi flexion as well as the fact that airforce 1s have very hard soles, it will fucking kill ur knees cunt

• +1
Reactions: marek937
how many inches is the lift
It’s these with the stacker on, so 1.5 inches allegedly but I think it adds more like 1.25
IMG 9378

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
trust me bro get yourself either: nike 97s, 95s or TN's, for one they provide slightly more height than af1s do, af1s give 2.75cm and the others give 3 to 4cm, they are easier on the knees, look less tryhard-ish and 95s have high heel support meaning you can look more normal with lifts in, especially when wearing shorts

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and BlackpilledPlatypus
trust me bro get yourself either: nike 97s, 95s or TN's, for one they provide slightly more height than af1s do, af1s give 2.75cm and the others give 3 to 4cm, they are easier on the knees, look less tryhard-ish and 95s have high heel support meaning you can look more normal with lifts in, especially when wearing shorts
I have some air max 2090s which add 4.1cm which I think makes them the biggest of all air max. Pretty sure they discontinued them though which arguably makes them a bit non-NT. I think they look alright in black and white

You’re right about air maxes having higher heel support so you can defo get away with more lift

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Id say its not optimal, sure no one is probably gonna look closely at your ankles and immediately thinks that you are wearing lifts because it looks slightly unnormal but i think buying the mid or high version of the air force one and then styling it with longer tennis socks is better since it reduces the visual discrepancy of the lifts

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus and marek937

Users who are viewing this thread

Back