Should I get leaner + rate physique. 14, 172cm.

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Banned
Give advice, and also tell me if I should get leaner for hollow cheeks, I think I have pretty good cheekbones they already pop out a bit maybe I need to get leaner.

Attachments

• ips-C06DEECF-8FA4-4665-8F67-12A2BEE749B2.mov
    4.8 MB
  • ips-C06DEECF-8FA4-4665-8F67-12A2BEE749B2.mov
    1.6 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx and LooksmaxxHopeful
skinny fat syrian pyscho

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and EggKing
Give advice, and also tell me if I should get leaner for hollow cheeks, I think I have pretty good cheekbones they already pop out a bit maybe I need to get leaner.
good physique for 14, you will get leaner with age

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
skinny fat syrian pyscho
Skinny fay in Mumbai, I didn’t even flex my abs and it’s bad lighting. And I don’t even look like Syrian psycho.

Skinny fay in Mumbai, I didn’t even flex my abs and it’s bad lighting. And I don’t even look like Syrian psycho.
nigga me calling u @SyrianPsycho isn't a bad thing, and yeah you are a tad bit skinny fat

Very good physique, just eat healthy drink lot's of water and try to stay away from sodium as it bloats you.

Also, this is probably the best time in your life, I'm 20 and i spent so much time being a retard instead of looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
Very good physique, just eat healthy drink lot's of water and try to stay away from sodium as it bloats you.

Also, this is probably the best time in your life, I'm 20 and i spent so much time being a retard instead of looksmaxxing.
Okay thank u, but honestly I think best time in my life is gonna be in my 16-18. Because I would be fully developed at that time and I will get more freedom

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
nigga me calling u @SyrianPsycho isn't a bad thing, and yeah you are a tad bit skinny fat
I don’t want to be associated with Syrian Psycho, he is zesty, I hate his tik toks. And wait a few weeks I will come back and post a video of me being jacked af; I will tag you, you gave me motivation

Attachments

• v12044gd0000conv93vog65tqb5o3shg.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I don’t want to be associated with Syrian Psycho, he is zesty, I hate his tik toks. And wait a few weeks I will come back and post a video of me being jacked af; I will tag you, you gave me motivation
dont bulk bro, you're mid htn and getting bloated will take away ur only appeal, since u dont really have naturally wide shoulders or height

• +1
just contiue to do what your doing be consistent

Okay thank u, but honestly I think best time in my life is gonna be in my 16-18. Because I would be fully developed at that time and I will get more freedom
By best time I meant that you have the time to plan out what you want to do, as a 20 year old who graduated high school a year late and my life got off track time is your most precious resource.

• +1
Lebanese Psycho?

dont bulk bro, you're mid htn and getting bloated will take away ur only appeal, since u dont really have naturally wide shoulders or height
nah bulk is fine hes 14, 16-17 is where you lean out and slay

nah bulk is fine hes 14, 16-17 is where you lean out and slay
bulk is bad for facial attractiveness and for general puberty, the more fat u carry the more aromatisation happens and as such your estrogen will be higher, so no

You have enough muscle. Get lean and ascend!