Sign of growth spurt?

A

Anth0ny

Iron
I noticed my armpit hair growing I used to have little to no strands, over the month I have grown more strands also longer and curly as the summer approaches which is when I usually get growth

is this a sign I might get a big spurt soon?

I noticed my armpit hair growing I used to have little to no strands, over the month I have grown more strands also longer and curly as the summer approaches which is when I usually get growth

just wait and see nigga

• +1
Reactions: goat123
I want dopamine from assurance
Ok well you'll get the dopamine if you grow. I guess a good rule is when you reach tanner stage 5, you most likely wont grow any longer and keep your current height. you sound like you're at stage 4 so you could grow some more. it depends on genetics, stress level and diet. geneticmax and you're good. for hope, people do gain 1-2 inches in their early 20s sometimes so aye its something

Ok well you'll get the dopamine if you grow. I guess a good rule is when you reach tanner stage 5, you most likely wont grow any longer and keep your current height. you sound like you're at stage 4 so you could grow some more. it depends on genetics, stress level and diet. geneticmax and you're good. for hope, people do gain 1-2 inches in their early 20s sometimes so aye its something
I’m 3.6 I did the test

grow up fucking kid jfl:lul:

Just puberty boyo jfl, not any signs of gs