Skinny nice guy fitness influencer jacksfitness gets brutally rejected by uni girls

plukee

plukee

6’3 autistic truecel trying to looksmaxx

It’s so over for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, reek, LancasteR and 1 other person
Brutal only 1 react

@LancasteR bump my thread bhai

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, JohnDoe, reek and 2 others

It’s so over for him

Notice how they immediately dismissed him before he had the chance to open his mouth.

Also what kind of fitness does he do, I swear to god if he's been lifting and he still looks like that it's over for him.

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
he's ugly and gets skull mogged by the female. brutal fwhr

• JFL
Notice how they immediately dismissed him before he had the chance to open his mouth.

Also what kind of fitness does he do, I swear to god if he's been lifting and he still looks like that it's over for him.
He doesn’t push till failure and eats 1500 calories and doesn’t track how much he’s bulking, tracking for bulking it absolutely pointless af but if you’re in his position then it’s a necessary

A lamb in the lion's den

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Maalik and plukee
Brutal

• +1
Yup. Well spoken
None of them has under 50 bodies he would have been better off practicing with LTBS

Crossing arms and hiding hands in his armpits like that lol fail

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and plukee
None of them has under 50 bodies he would have been better off practicing with LTBS

Crossing arms and hiding hands in his armpits like that lol fail
It’s literally so easy to talk to girls in that setting one thing you shouldn’t do is crossing arms or be in an awkward position

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
It’s literally so easy to talk to girls in that setting one thing you shouldn’t do is crossing arms or be in an awkward position
Eh not easy if you're high inhib he's still too in his head I know what that feels like

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and plukee
Couldn't watch more than 5 seconds of this cringe

@Coomer addicted incel can you translate this British bongo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, plukee and soulless_npc
the guy at the end sounds like Ali G lol

Eh not easy if you're high inhib he's still too in his head I know what that feels like
Im low inhib in areas outside my hometown which is why did good at college parties when i felt like it. I didn’t put enough effort into actually spending more time with girls outside parties tho i was technically an npc lmao

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc and Maalik
narrow face and frame of death

• JFL
Reactions: soulless_npc
Yeah we brits weren’t joking…. @geezcel @forevergymcelling @EverythingMattersCel @ChickenAndRiceBrah @6ft4 @dr_looksmax

• +1
Couldn't watch more than 5 seconds of this cringe

@Coomer addicted incel can you translate this British bongo
Oh I’m no coomer.

It’s pure jestermaxxing but this time over the pond for a rare change.

And jfl opening this up to a live recording concert held in a cafe where I jfl-ERr’ed the place out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and plukee
Frame of death with 9 months gymcelling too so that’s the worst part of it all
It's because he was like auschwitz tier anorexic before JFL look up his old pics

• +1
It's because he was like auschwitz tier anorexic before JFL look up his old pics
average teen must look like then considering i weight mogged everyone at my school (i was just lard then tho so doesn’t help my case)

average teen must look like then considering i weight mogged everyone at my school (i was just lard then tho so doesn’t help my case)
I was anorexic and weighed 98 lbs when I was 17 and it basically fucked up my normal development for over a decade. Anything that fucks with nature taking its course puberty wise is gonna make you a hard hard case with females

I was anorexic and weighed 98 lbs when I was 17 and it basically fucked up my normal development for over a decade. Anything that fucks with nature taking its course puberty wise is gonna make you a hard hard case with females
Tbh bro. People who are severely anorexic usually do have under developed faces. So it probably explains why his face is narrow looking

Tbh bro. People who are severely anorexic usually do have under developed faces. So it probably explains why his face is narrow looking
It explains why I'm 30 and look a lot younger too for sure

• +1
It explains why I'm 30 and look a lot younger too for sure
One of my friends is 5’7 and at lowest he was 105lbs and looks incredibly young too he also did heavy drugs at a young age and fucked his test. He’s now about to hop on mk677 which will help him loads

One of my friends is 5’7 and at lowest he was 105lbs and looks incredibly young too he also did heavy drugs at a young age and fucked his test. He’s now about to hop on mk677 which will help him loads
I'm really considering it I've worried about the effects but at this point I don't have shit to lose

I'm really considering it I've worried about the effects but at this point I don't have shit to lose
I’ve taken it for 4 weeks nearly and im doing just about fine

I’ve taken it for 4 weeks nearly and im doing just about fine
Have you started growing more body hair or any shit like that

Have you started growing more body hair or any shit like that
I was beforehand. Im genetically predisposed to be hairy which is a failo, ive now started getting shoulder hair and im gonna get an ipl laser soon to get it off

I was beforehand. Im genetically predisposed to be hairy which is a failo, ive now started getting shoulder hair and im gonna get an ipl laser soon to get it off
I wouldn't consider it a failo at all I meet bitches who have hairier arms than me and I'm talking like dark arm hair which I lack and I always took that as a sign of low T

I wouldn't consider it a failo at all I meet bitches who have hairier arms than me and I'm talking like dark arm hair which I lack and I always took that as a sign of low T
My chest and stomach hair are the only dark hairs on my body it’s ethnic looking and it’s aesthetic

Bump bump bumpity bump

10/10s btw. more like 5/10s