Sleep and heighmaxxing

H

heypartner

Iron
So as we all know , we grow the most in our sleep , what would happen if you just sleep for like 14 hours? Like would it make you even taller or would it stop affecting ur growth after like 9 hours of sleep or something.

Just curious , i also cant fucking sleep :feelswhy:

Solution
maxxmclooks
would not grow you taller, sleeping 9-10hrs is optimal, no need for more than that (supposing you arent sleep deprived)

most optimal is just sleep as long as you sleep and wake up without an alarm, your body wakes you up when u have rested enough
would not grow you taller, sleeping 9-10hrs is optimal, no need for more than that (supposing you arent sleep deprived)

most optimal is just sleep as long as you sleep and wake up without an alarm, your body wakes you up when u have rested enough

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Solution

Oh alright thanks bro ,i was just curious

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and maxxmclooks
So as we all know , we grow the most in our sleep , what would happen if you just sleep for like 14 hours? Like would it make you even taller or would it stop affecting ur growth after like 9 hours of sleep or something.

Just curious , i also cant fucking sleep :feelswhy:

Height solely depends on genetics. I think you can only increase your height by growth hormons in your early teens or limb lengthening surgery.

You can kinda calculate your height by adding your parent's height together and add 13 cm to it. Then divide by 2.

I got u bro , im new to org so im just figuring stuff out xD
Height solely depends on genetics. I think you can only increase your height by growth hormons in your early teens or limb lengthening surgery.

You can kinda calculate your height by adding your parent's height together and add 13 cm to it. Then divide by 2.
welcome to .org both of u, enjoy rotting

• +1
Reactions: heypartner and FloppaFlops

I used some site on google rn to check , it says i'll be 175cm tall , is it over?
Shit it probably is

I used some site on google rn to check , it says i'll be 175cm tall , is it over?
Shit it probably is
Not fully. My mom is 174 cm and my dad 191 cm and I am 195 cm tall even though the calculator said like 189 cm but it is somewhat an estimate. Doctors use it as well for kids if parents ask. I think you‘ll be fine either way. Face is still more important than height and if you end up being 175 cm with a good face the girls will come. Average height for girls is 164 cm so you good.

Not fully. My mom is 174 cm and my dad 191 cm and I am 195 cm tall even though the calculator said like 189 cm but it is somewhat an estimate. Doctors use it as well for kids if parents ask. I think you‘ll be fine either way. Face is still more important than height and if you end up being 175 cm with a good face the girls will come. Average height for girls is 164 cm so you good.
im 195cm as well but wanna get to 200cm so bad bro

I feel you. I guess cope in shoes. I thought of buying elevator shoes and being like 208 cm. Imagine going to a helloween party with a mask on. Mogging everyone to hell

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I feel you. I guess cope in shoes. I thought of buying elevator shoes and being like 208 cm. Imagine going to a helloween party with a mask on. Mogging everyone to hell
my hope is that ill get another summer growth spurt and since im gonna be taking mk 677 ill hopefully get some height gains from that, idrk if im still in puberty but i was a late bloomer so i hope, also if i lean down more that would reduce the amount of height i lose in a day

my hope is that ill get another summer growth spurt and since im gonna be taking mk 677 ill hopefully get some height gains from that, idrk if im still in puberty but i was a late bloomer so i hope, also if i lean down more that would reduce the amount of height i lose in a day
Glucosamine is also good for height as it can give you 1-2 cm extra of height as the supplement won't compress your spin as much as it does

Glucosamine is also good for height as it can give you 1-2 cm extra of height as the supplement won't compress your spin as much as it does
doesn't it also speed up bone mineral density meaning ur plates fuse quicker ?

doesn't it also speed up bone mineral density meaning ur plates fuse quicker ?
No clue. Just heard it helps keeping your morning height. If you are still in puperty then maybe don't use it.

• +1
Wear some new rocks and take a chainsaw and shit to the halloween party ,
Goodluck brocel

• +1