story about getting attacked by white knights

limbomax

limbomax

Iron
During the start of college i was an idiot, never lived without parents, didnt know how to take care of myself etc. But what i was good at was making girls interested in me. So i was on the top of our dorm building drunk as a skunk and a ltb asian girl who looked htb at the time came up to me and was kinda hitting on me. I blew her off and in the end she ended up saying that i slapped her and all this shit. my friend was about 5 feet away from me smoking a cig and he told me that i didnt touch her and was just arguing with her about why i should give her attention. A few minutes later while finishing my own ciggy a group of 6 guys come up to me and start talking about why i hit girls and shit. I look at them with the most confused expression and deny it, the guy tries to argue with drunk me (its impossible since i argue like a toddler when im drunk) and I just keep saying stuff like "wrong" and "i did not have sexual relations with that woman" in horrible trump and clinton impressions. They start getting more aggressive and try grabbing for me and i actually slapped the guy before he could put his hands on me and he was in shock. my friends all pulled me away and we went a floor down and took the elevator. It turns out that the commotion that they created made a building RA come up to the roof and they got in trouble for the drinks I drank. Limbo on top

tldr: white knights and whore general tried framing me and attacking me but in the end i got the last laugh.

Jfl if you expect anyone to read that at least you got it off your chest though 💯

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
white knights are fucking awful