Stupid Bitch lead me on

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
I feel like a dog.

2 years ago I was seeing this girl. Then eventually she dumped me saying how she wanted to ''focus on education''.

roughly 6 months after she dumped me, I hit her up again because why the fuck not. We started talking again, all was going nice, then 1 month later she ghosted me.

I moved on, but 7 months later she readded me, saying she wanted to meet and catch up so we were seeing each other again for the past 1 month but now she said that this won't work and that she does not want to see me anymore?

hate whores hate women awalt...

at least got my dick sucked a bunch of times

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Stories of:
when you are the backup guy;
When you are the guy in her top 5 but are not on position number 1;
When you are the backup plan;
When you are like that frozen leftover soup in the fridge, that you only take out and heat up when there is no other food in the house anymore but you are hungry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Zeta, Narcissus🥀 and 3 others
Buddy boyo it never began, just relax.

Your the only stupid one here for believeing that bs

I feel like a dog.

2 years ago I was seeing this girl. Then eventually she dumped me saying how she wanted to ''focus on education''.

roughly 6 months after she dumped me, I hit her up again because why the fuck not. We started talking again, all was going nice, then 1 month later she ghosted me.

I moved on, but 7 months later she readded me, saying she wanted to meet and catch up so we were seeing each other again for the past 1 month but now she said that this won't work and that she does not want to see me anymore?

hate whores hate women awalt...

at least got my dick sucked a bunch of times
Nigga ur speaking like it takes 40 days of desert walk to damascus.

This shit supposed to happen over 2 weeks max not 50 months

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
never hit her up again