Subhuman languages

What is the point in making this? Loads of people are going against you because those languages you listed many here speak and enjoy to do so.
Kys

Subhuman cope

All those languages sound disgusting and are spoken by brown subhumans in extremely poor disgusting degenerate shitholes

Indonesian
Turkish
Tagalog
Hindi (all shitndian languages in general)
Poortugese
Spanish
Thai
Burmese
Keep coping, I know many women who love watching turkish tv series and on holiday they go there to have romance with some turkish hot Chads

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins, diamondbill, yirma19 and 1 other person
Keep coping, I know many women who love watching turkish tv series and on holiday they go there to have romance with some turkish hot Chads

They totally want to date broke hairy brown mudslime manlets

• JFL
Reactions: The Heartless
Suck my dick, First of all average height in Turkey is 5'9, just like in USA or many other western countries. Secondly they are not brown, they are mideteranian which is considered the most attractive phenotype. Dark triads >>>>>>>>>> Light Triads. Italians and Spaniard men in Europe in study was considered the most attractive one, because they look much more Masculine than Northern Europeans. The women I know loves turkish tv series and turkish men are most of them Nordic blonde women

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Any indian language
There's a reason it's so mocked

Man I have a friend he's Turkish who is just 5'10, and he slayed in Netherlands, can you imagine this? He said that Netherlands is overatted af most men there look diformed with long horse faces and other diformations. Plus most of them were out of shape, chubby and don't take care of themselves. He dated HTN Beckies there who were slightly shorter than him or the same height as him. When he was in Italy he said it was very hard there because everyone there are looksmaxxers just the same as in Turkey. In Italy and other Med Countries you'll be mogged daily by south med Dark Triad Chads. Turkish men really take care of themselves. Many turkish women complain that their husbands spend all their family money on styling, grooming, care creams, fashion clothes, looxmaxxing/

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Medeterenian guy = Masculine Dark Triad Macho
Northern European = Feminine looking Light Triad Cuck

• Love it
Reactions: diamondbill
Man I have a friend he's Turkish who is just 5'10, and he slayed in Netherlands, can you imagine this? He said that Netherlands is overatted af most men there look diformed with long horse faces and other diformations. Plus most of them were out of shape, chubby and don't take care of themselves. He dated HTN Beckies there who were slightly shorter than him or the same height as him. When he was in Italy he said it was very hard there because everyone there are looksmaxxers just the same as in Turkey. In Italy and other Med Countries you'll be mogged daily by south med Dark Triad Chads. Turkish men really take care of themselves. Many turkish women complain that their husbands spend all their family money on styling, grooming, care creams, fashion clothes, looxmaxxing/

Jfl keep wageslaving for 200 usd a month in that africa tier middle eastern brown shithole, I'm not gonna read 2 walls of text coping about a place that's as poor as subsaharan africa.

Medeterenian guy = Masculine Dark Triad Macho
Northern European = Feminine looking Light Triad Cuck
What about Western European and Slavic?

Jfl keep wageslaving for 200 usd a month in that africa tier middle eastern brown shithole, I'm not gonna read 2 walls of text coping about a place that's as poor as subsaharan africa.
You are such down syndrome retard lmfao. I didn't say about africa, I said about Medeteranian countries like Turkey, Italy or Spain

vietnamese and all the other south asian languages are for subhuman monkeys

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
russian women literally flee russia for turkish men, I have a german and turkish friendgroup. in my german friendgroup only 2 out of 10 people had a girlfriend. in my turkish other way around, keep in mind they are also dating german women, my tallish mtn turk friend is in a ltr with a redhaired stacy

russian women literally flee russia for turkish men, I have a german and turkish friendgroup. in my german friendgroup only 2 out of 10 people had a girlfriend. in my turkish other way around, keep in mind they are also dating german women, my tallish mtn turk friend is in a ltr with a redhaired stacy

They totally do bro, they go to tutkey to date browner shorter poorer uglier men

I'm sick of getting notifications from this fucking thread.

They totally do bro, they go to tutkey to date browner shorter poorer uglier men

its funny how retarded you are, i only picked a few articles but the phenomena of russian women opening their legs for turkish me is very well known, we even have a saying for it in turkey. google ”russian women turkish men” and see more for yourself :forcedsmile:
03134BBF 1E3F 49F2 8C8F DA94E67A04EA
this is what slavic women want

its funny how retarded you are, i only picked a few articles but the phenomena of russian women opening their legs for turkish me is very well known, we even have a saying for it in turkey. google ”russian women turkish men” and see more for yourself :forcedsmile:
View attachment 2579243 this is what slavic women want

It's funny how turk brown subhumans cope so hard, jfl at that middle eastern african-poverty shithole

It's funny how turk brown subhumans cope so hard, jfl at that middle eastern african-poverty shithole
Man just swallow this pill woman want masculine Dark Triad Macho, not Light Triad Northern Cuck

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
You are giga retard lmao. Turkish men are not brown

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
Nigga I gave you articles and you‘re still coping :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: its funny how not even tretionin can save your collagen from your subhuman facial bones, not a problem us turks have :ROFLMAO:

Nigga I gave you articles and you‘re still coping :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: its funny how not even tretionin can save your collagen from your subhuman facial bones, not a problem us turks have :ROFLMAO:

what? tretinoin only destroyed my collagen and my facial bones are fine.

hindi is so fucking subhuman. they all sound so dirty and nasally i've never seen someone with a deep voice speak hindi. they literally all sound the same

i think english with heavy curry accent take number 1

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Arabic sounds ugly af to me

portugese is gigachad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and Splinter901
Danish sounds gay

@Napoleon de Geso Is Lithuanian a subhuman language?

Ching chong Bing bong is worse than cartel language

Spanish is my "native" language, I cringe and feel disgust everytime I hear it.

english
german
french

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42577
Suck my dick, First of all average height in Turkey is 5'9, just like in USA or many other western countries. Secondly they are not brown, they are mideteranian which is considered the most attractive phenotype. Dark triads >>>>>>>>>> Light Triads. Italians and Spaniard men in Europe in study was considered the most attractive one, because they look much more Masculine than Northern Europeans. The women I know loves turkish tv series and turkish men are most of them Nordic blonde women
Img 2

• +1
If you're good looking most of these can just come off as "exotic" tbh. I think the only language/accent to actively failo someone even if they are good looking would be anything spoken in India, be it Indo-Aryan or Dravidian. Most languages have their low class sounding registers as well as their more formal/high class counterparts but I've never heard Hindi and thought it sounded nice or cool or anything other than geeky hindu dindu

Imagine being Salludon and then this happens when you open your mouth

you need an American accent as an Indian person

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Add my language in there.

Why chinese not on this list? Everybody in my class keeps mocking my language.

• So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh
I don and it's cringe and uncomfortable to hear and use.
What ? Spanish isn’t even my first language but it’s so satisfying to speak. I feel like a god when someone asks me qué tal and i answer "como un pez en el agua"

• Ugh..
All languages in the world should be banned except english

• +1
Portuguese sounds like down syndrome Spanish

@Spongebobcel

where is somali and arabic???