swedishy prison

not__cel

not__cel

Potential vermillioncorefanfan
is there a way I could imigrate from the u.s. to sweden and get in one of their prisons it seems like a great place to looksmax and post on .org all day it'd be unironically a great place to be since they have a library and a gym
Pasted image 0 10 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: icumblood and CreepyJewel1
mogs my bulbous nose tip, 10km long philtrum, severely recessed featureless languid midface, -100% zygomatic bones, square root inversed mandible, upturned bust up mentum, NCT wilting eyes, oddly oblong orbits, perfectly 45% horizontal turkey neck, twin towers high hyoid bone, from the Andromeda galaxy to Canis Major Dwarf galaxy back to the very deepest core of the Earth.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and not__cel
mogs my bulbous nose tip, 10km long philtrum, severely recessed featureless languid midface, -100% zygomatic bones, square root inversed mandible, upturned bust up mentum, NCT wilting eyes, oddly oblong orbits, perfectly 45% horizontal turkey neck, twin towers high hyoid bone, from the Andromeda galaxy to Canis Major Dwarf galaxy back to the very deepest core of the Earth.
what would you do there?

• +1
Reactions: icumblood
rot like i currently do

• Love it
Reactions: not__cel
sorry bud, we are not allowing you to go websites that maybe can hurt your feelings to extreme levels.

• So Sad
Reactions: not__cel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1